Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Woman He Wanted

"Two best friends discover they want the same thing..."

16
13 Comments 13
15.9k Views 15.9k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Dedicated to someone very special.


HIM...

I've always been shy around girls. The only one I ever felt comfortable around was Ashley. She was the most beautiful girl I'd ever known. She was a couple of inches taller than me at 5' 9". She had long golden hair that hung to the middle of her back. Her eyes were the most amazing shade of blue, like shimmering ice. They would light up when she smiled (which was often), and her nose would wrinkle whenever she laughed.

Ashley was into sports, so her body was really toned. When we were in high school, she had been on the volleyball team. I was never very athletic; I was always more bookish. At 5' 7", and only 105 pounds, I was more at home in the library. Ashley never said anything about my shy, nerdy nature; I was just fine the way I was. There was only one problem with our otherwise, perfect relationship. I loved her, but she viewed me as her brother.

HER...
He was perfect for me. I mean, I'm so outgoing and friendly, and he's so shy. I wanted to show him how I felt. My friends would probably think I was crazy for liking him. I noticed that he was more comfortable with me than anyone else. How was I going to show Jack, the guy who thought of himself as my brother for so long, that I wanted to be more than friends? I know for a fact that I would be his first, if I could pull this off. All I had to do was think of a way to seduce him, and show him how to make love to a woman.
 
I was sitting on my couch, thinking of ways to get Jack over to my house. Suddenly, a great idea comes to me. Smiling to myself, I get up and grab the phone. I had a great way to get him over here. I peeked through the curtains and saw that his car is in the driveway. Perfect! I had seen his parents leave earlier, without him. I dialed his number, knowing he might not answer because his nose was probably buried in a book. My heart was going crazy, and I jumped when I heard his voice.

HIM...
My parents had just left for the weekend. I had the house to myself! I wondered if I should invite Ashley over. 'What would I say? "Hey, want to hang out?" No, that's so lame. What the hell... I've got nothing to lose.'

As I reached for the phone, it rang. I nearly jumped out of my skin! I answered after a few calming breaths, "Hello?"

HER...
He answered the phone! I smiled to myself... "Jack, it's Ashley. I need your help with something. Would you come over?"

HIM...
Holy shit! This could be my chance. "Sure. I'll be right over." I raced over to her house, just next door, and rang the bell. Stupid! She's expecting you. I tried the door and found it unlocked.

"Hello? Where are you, Ash?"

I stepped into the foyer, looking for signs of life. I wondered where she could be.

"Ashley?"

I walked into the living room; 'no one in here. 'Where is that girl? Wait a second.' I heard something upstairs... Footsteps! I rushed back into the foyer, and ran up the steps two at a time. 'What was going on?'

HER...
After I got off the phone with Jack, I raced up the stairs. I quickly made my bed and changed my outfit. I made a bunch of noise, knowing Jack would be coming up soon. My shirt slides off my shoulders as I hear him coming up the stairs. I hear a gasp and turn to see him standing there, frozen. He looks up and down my half-naked body. I pat the bed, and look into his eyes. "You going to join me, or just stand there?"

HIM...
I got to the top of the stairs, and headed straight to Ashley's room. The door was cracked open, and I cautiously stepped inside. 'Oh, my God... The girl of my dreams is sitting on her bed, topless. And she's beckoning me!'

I stumbled to the bed, my legs suddenly turning to jelly. I feared that I'd wake up any minute; this has to be a dream.

I sat on the bed next to Ashley, with my heart pounding. I was sure she could hear it trying to beat right out of my chest. I placed my hand behind her head, and I leaned into the most amazing kiss of my life. Her lips were so soft, and she smelled so good. Our lips met, and I got light-headed. I felt the tip of her tongue seeking entrance... I parted my lips, and our tongues caressed each other.

My hands found themselves stroking Ashley's back; her smooth skin was so inviting. As we kissed, she grabbed the bottom of my shirt. We broke our kiss, and she lifted my shirt up and off. I leaned back in, but she shook her head and smiled. I kissed the hollow of her neck, and she groaned in pleasure. I kissed down to her collar bone, as I was encouraged by her vocal approval.

I kissed the top of her left breast. I licked and kissed my way to her nipple, but I didn't touch it yet.

beckyummys
Online Now!
Lush Cams
beckyummys

She arched her back, offering it to me... I kissed my way across her chest, and treated her right breast in the same manner. I got close to her nipple, and she grabbed the back of my head. Ashley pulled me to her breast, and I flicked my tongue over her nipple. She moaned with pure lust as I sucked the hard bud into my mouth. I ran my tongue across it as I sucked on her beautiful breast.

I gently laid her down as I kissed my way down her toned stomach. I stopped at the waistband of her jeans. I looked up, into her eyes. She looked down at me with such need... I unbuttoned her jeans, and she lifted her butt off the bed as I slid them down. I kissed her right knee, and slowly worked my way to her inner thigh. I stopped just short of my goal.

"Mm-mmn," I teased. I kissed her left leg in the same fashion, once again stopping just shy of her center.

I kissed just above her pussy, through her silk panties. Her hips squirmed, trying to get my tongue where she wanted it. I grabbed her butt, and held her in place. I slowly licked the length of her slit, with my tongue flattened. She moaned from the sensation. I sucked on her outer lips, tasting her arousal through the fabric. I pulled her panties to the side, and I kissed the hood covering her clit. She squealed in ecstasy. I licked her wetness, my tongue making broad strokes... "Mmm!" She tasted even sweeter than I imagined.

As I worshipped Ashley's pussy, I alternated between licking and sucking. I'd lick for a bit, then I'd suck on her lips. Her breathing was getting erratic now. She must've been getting close. My jaw ached, but I didn't care. Her hips were bucking, and her thighs were clenching my head. She grabbed my head with both hands and pulled me in. I flicked my tongue across her engorged clit... She screamed as her orgasm crashed through her body. I sucked on her clit, drawing out her climax. 
 
HER...
Jack just rocked my world. Oh, my... My body is still trembling. "Now, it's my turn," I say with a grin.

I push him down, and kiss his chest. My hands roam down his body. I hear him groan as I reach his pants. After I get them unzipped, I pull them down.

His beautiful cock slapped his abs as it sprung free. I wrapped my hand around his pole, stroking it firmly. I licked around the tip, humming at his sweet taste. Smiling to myself, I took his delicious dick in my mouth. Sucking on it; working my mouth down the length. The tip hit my back of my throat... His fingers gripped my hair as I sucked harder. His body shook in pleasure as he got closer to cumming. I caressed his heavy, cum-filled balls. His grip tightened...

Jacks panted and loud groans filled the room as he pulled on my hair. I lifted my head, and his cock popped out of my mouth. I smiled at him as he dragged me up his body, kissing me soundly. He caressed my soft body...

HIM...
Ashley slid up my body, and we kissed deeply. I felt the warmth from her pussy... Her wet lips clung to my hard cock. She slid along the shaft, teasing us both. She reached down and grabbed my cock, guiding it to her slit. As she lowered herself onto my pole, we both moaned in pleasure. Ashley put her hands on my chest, running her fingers through the sparse hair.

She slowly lifted herself, until just the tip was in her. Then she slid back down, and our hips met. We started to get our rhythm... As she rode my cock, she made little circles with her hips.

"Do you like having your nice, hard cock in my pussy?" she asked.

"Ashley, you feel so good," I replied.

She lifted her body up, and then slammed down. I reached between us and rubbed my thumb in circles on her clitoral hood. She moaned with excitement, "Yeah, baby."

I felt her walls gripping my cock tightly. "You're gonna make me come..."

I rubbed her exposed clit, and told her to come for me. Our pace quickened, and she started groaning with pleasure.

"I'm coming....Ohh!" Her voice cracked as she screamed out in orgasm. Her pussy spasming around my cock...

I rolled us over, never leaving her warmth. She hooked her knees over my shoulders, and I fucked her deeper.

"Fuck me, Jack," she ordered.

I complied willingly... Our bodies shone with sweat, as we built toward our climax. Ashley's wet pussy clung to my hard cock. "Cum for me, baby," she pleaded.

She locked her legs around me, her feet on my back...

"Ohh," I groaned as my balls tighten.

"That's it, Jack. Cum in me."

My cock stiffened at her request, and I felt my balls release their load. My cum filling Ashley's pussy, as we reached a crescendo.

"I love you, Jack," she whispered, as I slowly go soft.

"And I love you," I replied.

Published 
Written by Harnamir
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments