Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The True Story of My First Time

"How I fucked my best friends Mom!"

141
32 Comments 32
24.7k Views 24.7k
5.6k words 5.6k words

The following account is how I had the first sexual experience of my life. I have changed the names to protect the guilty.

This all began back in 1975 when I was starting my senior year in High School. To make a few dollars I worked at a gas station. Back in those days a gas station still offered full and self-service gas pumps as well as oil changes and tire repairs. I was the guy that worked at night.

I watched as the old Toyota station wagon pulled up to the self-serve pumps and recognized right away that it was Mrs. Wilson’s car. She was the mother of my best friend Jonathan. It was a slow night so I walked out to the pump to give her a hand.

“Hi Mrs. Wilson! Do you want me to fill it up for you?” I asked cheerfully.

“I need to do the self-serve. Did I pull up to the wrong pumps?” she said looking confused and I could tell that she was trying to be pleasant but I could see her on the verge of crying.

“This is self-serve but for a special lady like yourself, I will be happy to pump your gas,” I said as I looked down at her legs. Her skirt was up well above her knees giving a horny eighteen-year-old teenager like myself a nice look at her slender thighs.

She suddenly gave a true smile as her eyes fluttered at me. I had never realized just how blue her eyes were until that moment.

“I only have five dollars,” she said as concern again crept into her voice.

“No problem!” I said as I looked again down to her legs and wondered what they would feel like. My teen cock was suddenly awake and rising to the occasion so I quickly walked back to put the gas in the car for her.

My mind suddenly went into teenage boy mode where sexual fantasy replaces reality. I was wondering just what it would be like to fuck my best friend’s mom. It took all of my concentration to not let the pump run by the five dollars. I put the nozzle back into the pump and even then, I wondered what my nozzle would feel like going into her pussy. My erection was throbbing so I took my rag out of my back pocket to hide my obvious bulge as I returned to collect the cash.

“You are all set, Mrs. Wilson that’ll be five dollars,” I said as I looked in again.

Even as the words left my mouth, I noticed for the first time that my friend’s mom had several buttons undone and I could see the tops of her luscious mounds. I wondered how I had missed that the first time but then my eyes again settled onto her thighs. Was her dress that far up before?

“Here you go, Mike.” She said sweetly as she handed me the money while giving me a lovely smile.

I was just stepping away from the car when she went to start it up and it made a horrible screeching noise.

“I swear this car is going to fall apart any minute!” I heard her say to herself as she sobbed.

I looked back into the car and could see her eyes starting to tear. “Pull it over to the garage bay and I will take care of that for you.”

“Oh Mike, I can’t afford to have this car worked on. That five dollars was the last of the money I have until that asshole husband of mine gives me some money to help take care of the kids!” she said as a tear ran down her cheek.

“No problem, this is nothing serious and I can fix it for free,” I replied as I knew it was just a noisy fanbelt and a couple of drops of brake fluid would take care of that.

I knew that Jonathan’s parents were going through a divorce and it was contentious. Of course, when a wife walks in on her husband fucking her best friend, it might get that way.

I quickly opened the hood and took care of the problem.

“Alright, start it up again,” I said and this time other than a slight noise the belt stopped making the horrible screeching sound. “All taken care of.”

Before I knew what was happening, Mrs. Wilson was out of the car and hugging me tightly. I could feel soft D-cup tits pressed into me as she held onto me. My teen cock did not miss a beat as it went into full erection mode as it pressed against her stomach. As my erection became more obvious, she continued to hold me close.

“Thank you so much! You have been such a wonderful friend to Jonathan and now to me!” she said as she hugged me even tighter.

I could smell her subtle perfume as I heard her softly thank me for taking care of her problem. She started to pull away but then looked up into my eyes like she was making a decision.

“I want you to know you are always welcome in my home. In fact, I do hope will come over tomorrow night and play pool,” she said as I felt her sway slightly against me giving my cock a wonderful feeling.

“I’ll be there,” I said as she pulled away but I noticed that she took a look at my crotch as she did so.

“Great! I will see you tomorrow!” she said as she got in her car and pulled away.

As for me, I headed to the backroom to stroke my cock off as I thought about fucking my friend’s mom!

The next evening, I headed over to Jonathan’s house. We often hung out there and played pool or went swimming. I still had thoughts about Mrs. Wilson but I began to wonder if my teenage sexual fantasy mind was not making more out of it than what really happened.

I walked up to the backdoor like normal and knocked. I expected Jonathan or his brother or sister to open the door but instead, I saw Mrs. Wilson standing there with a smile. She was wearing a yellow sundress that showed her mature body off in an extremely seductive way.

“Come on in Mike!” she said with a warm voice.

I could not help but admire her sexy legs and sweet ass as we walked toward the pool room.

“Would you like a beer?” she asked as she looked over her shoulder at me.

I was a little stunned given that I was still in High School and being offered a drink.

“Don’t be too shocked!” she teased. “I know you and Jonathan drink beer when I am not around,” she said as she pulled a beer out of the fridge and opened it for me.

I took a sip of the cold beer and smiled at her. I was glad to be treated like an adult.

“So should we take one for Jonathan while we’re at it?” I teased back.

“Jonathan is not here and neither are the other kids. It is their weekend with their father.” She smiled and then her tongue flickered across her sensuous lips. “I thought you and I might enjoy some time together. Would you like to shoot some pool or go for a swim?” she said as her eyes suddenly seemed to burn.

I stood there not knowing what to say or do but then she walked up to me and slipped her arms around my neck as her warm soft tits pressed into me.

“Or maybe you would rather just have me suck your cock?” she whispered with a lustful voice.

I stood there with my mouth opened, trying to make sense of what was happening.

“I love to suck cock, Mike,” she purred as her one arm held me the other reached down to stroke my cock.

She lightly kissed my lips as her fingers squeezed and stroked my erection.

“I’m going to blow this cock and then I am going to blow your mind!” she said with a sexy giggle as she released my cock and took my hand and pulled into the family room.

She looked at me again as I felt her hands undo my belt and open my pants. Her hand found my cock and she stroked as she looked into my eyes with a burning passion that I had never seen on a woman’s face. She grabbed my shirt and pulled it over my head. Her mouth began to kiss my chest and then she licked and sucked my nipples. I had never even thought about how sexy it was to have my nipples sucked on. She pushed me back on the couch and then she pulled my pants down to my ankles.

“You have a wonderful cock,” she moaned as she stroked my cock slowly before lowering her lips to the tip to give a tender kiss.

I was in heaven as I watched a string of pre-cum stretch from my cock to her red lips as she pulled back. Then she wiped the head of my dick with her thumb and devoured the cock juice as she sucked her thumb while looking into my eyes. She then pulled off my shoes and stripped me naked.

“Much better! Now I have room to really work,” she giggled. “Perhaps you would like me to get naked too?” she teased as she reached behind her and untiled the sundress and lowered it until her large tits were uncovered.

“Do you like my titties?” she said as she stood up and placed my face between her large mounds. She then rubbed them all over my face before bringing one of her nipples to my lips.

I greedily sucked on her large brown nipple and then ran my tongue over them.

“Yes…you do like my titties,” she purred and let me continue to slurp on her mature boobs.

Then she pulled back and smiled. “But we are forgetting what we were doing! I’m supposed to be giving you a blowjob.” She said as she slipped from my embrace to get on her knees between my legs.

“Have you ever been sucked off?” she asked as she looked up from my cock. My head just shook “no” as her face lit up with a big smile. “I love to suck cock, Mike. I love to taste a man in my mouth and feel his cock shoot cum into my hungry slut mouth. I know you are excited so don’t hold back. I want to make you cum!”

“Oh God,” was all I could moan.

I watched as my friend’s mom kissed and licked her way up my throbbing erection as her hands reached up and gently stroked my nipples. Then I moaned even louder as her mouth opened and I watched her greedily suck my whole cock. There was a moan of passion as the head of my cock pressed against her throat. Then she looked up at me and winked as she began bobbing her head up and down on my cock. I was just getting ready to tell her that I was going to shoot when she pulled off and looked at me.

“Not yet lover. I need to take care of these,” she said as she lovingly caressed my balls.

I watched as she began to lick and kiss my balls as my cock danced. I started to reach for my cock but she slapped my hand away.

“This is my cock! I will take care of it!” she said as she pushed my feet up on the couch to give her more room.

She then sucked on each of my balls before she lowered her face lower to lick the area between my nuts and my asshole. Then to my shock, she spread my ass open and began to lick my asshole. I could feel her tongue tease my ass and then press into it. Then she pulled back and looked up at me with a devious smile as I felt her finger begin to massage my asshole. Then she licked my cock from the base to the tip before inhaling it into her mouth. Her mouth began pumping harder and harder as her finger gently played with my asshole. I could not take anymore.

“Cummmming,” I groaned as my cock began to throb.

I felt her mouth move about halfway up and her tongue began to stroke the bottom side of my cock as my first geyser of semen blasted into her experienced mouth. Just as my second blast was erupting, I felt her finger push into my anus. My whole body was convulsing as the intensity of my orgasm kept growing. I could hear her moaning in pleasure and more and more of my cock juice flooded her waiting mouth.

Finally, my orgasm began to recede. I looked down and watch as she continued to slowly suck my cock before letting it slip from her lips. Then she giggled as she pushed her finger deeper into my ass making me grunt before she pulled it out of me.

“Did you enjoy having your cock sucked?” she teased.

“Fuck yeah,” I moaned as my cock continued to twitch.

“Good, because we have a lot more to try tonight,” she said but then looked away “unless you don’t want to be with an old woman like me.” Her voice cracked.

“You are fucking amazing! I want you so bad!” I said as I lifted her chin to look into her eyes. “I want to fuck you all night!”

She smiled and then stood up. “I prefer to fuck in my bed,” she said she pulled me by the hand to her bedroom. “I think you need to call your parents and tell them that you will be spending the night.” She said as she handed me the phone.

I called home and my mom answered the phone.

“Hi mom, is it alright if I spend the night at Jonathan’s?” I asked as I watched Mrs. Wilson step out of her sundress the rest of the way.

“Have you asked his mom if it is, ok?” my mom asked but I was too stunned to say anything as I watched Mrs. Wilson peel her panties off of her sexy ass. “Maybe I better speak with her,” I heard my mom say and I handed the phone to Mrs. Wilson.

“Hi Midge, yes, this is Jean. No bother. Mike is always welcome here. Would it be alright if he stayed until tomorrow afternoon? Yes, we are having a little party tomorrow and we would love to have him join us.” Mrs. Wilson listened for a second. “Thank you, Midge! We will have to get together for lunch sometime.”

“Your mom says that it will be fine for you to stay over for our little party,” Mrs. Wilson said with a smile.

“What party would that be Mrs. Wilson?” I asked a little confused.

“It is my divorce celebration party and you are going to fuck my brains out. One other thing, my name is Jean. Now, Mike, are you ready to learn how to make me cum?” She smiled as she gently kissed my lips and then pushed her tongue into my mouth as we rolled back onto the bed.

For the next ten minutes, we kissed and caressed each other. She encouraged me to kiss her neck and ears and then suck gently on her earlobes as my fingers gently teased her nipples. Then her hand guided my hand down to her pussy. I ran my fingers over her neatly trimmed mound until I found her swollen pussy lips. When I stroked her lips, I heard a passionate moan. As my finger moved between the lips, I felt for the first time in my life that slippery-wet with a burning warmth that only a sexually aroused woman can produce. Finally, my finger pushed into her vaginal passage that would soon hold my cock. 

My kisses moved from her neck to her tits and I devoured her large tits. Since sixteen, I had always loved seeing tits but sucking on them and feeling the pleasure Jean was getting was like an aphrodisiac.

MistressEvelyn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MistressEvelyn

“Eat my pussy,” she moaned. “I need to cum!” Jean groaned.

I moved my head between her thighs. I looked at my first real pussy close up and then up into her eyes that were filled with lust as she pulled my face to her cunt.

The smell of aroused pussy filled my nose as my tongue began to lap at her pussy.

“Yes, spread me open and push your tongue into me!” she groaned as she let go of my head and gripped her big tits with one in each hand.

I spread her pussy open and could see into her fuck hole. It was so wet and pink. I pushed my tongue into her and began to lap the pussy nectar. My head was spinning as her hips began to jerk to the timing of my tongue into and out of her hole.

“OH FUCK! Lick my clit too!” I was somewhat confused but then I saw her swollen nub poking out from her hood of flesh. I gently pulled the hood back exposing her pleasure button. I flicked my tongue on and her ass jumped up off the bed.

I then gently sucked on it as she grabbed my head as I rolled the fleshy little pleasure button between my lips.

“Oh, fuck yes, Baby!” she screamed as she pulled her knees up to her shoulders allowing me total access to her and then I noticed her pinched little butthole.

I continued to work her pussy with my tongue but I brought my thumb up to her asshole. I pressed gently and rubbed it as I again sucked on her clit. Her body was shaking like a leaf in a thunderstorm. I moved my thumb up and let the combination of her pussy juice and my spit bath my thumb before I moved it back down to her ass.

“I’m almost there…just a little more…yesss,” she said in a husky lust-filled voice.

It was then that I pushed my thumb up her ass as I sucked her clit. Her body went completely stiff as I heard her gasp for air and her fingers pulled on her nipples. Then her body went limp and I felt the juices from her pussy running down my chin as I pumped my thumb in and out of her asshole. Then she pushed my head away and rolled into a ball and shivered and shook. Frankly, I thought she might be hurt and was getting concerned but then she looked back at me and smiled.

“That was the best orgasm I have had in a long time,” she said as she pulled me to her and kissed me.

Jean taught me the importance of cuddling after sex that a woman truly needs. As we gently held each other and kissed and talked about what we had done she told me how her husband had never gotten her off like I had. Eventually, I found myself laying back enjoying a teasing blow job.

“Are you ready to fuck me?” she asked as she gently nibbled my cock.

“Fuck yes!” I groaned.

I watched as she got up and straddled my cock. She rubbed it back and forth in her slit and as she found my head aligned with her hole. She began to press down. I felt her pussy slowly relax as my cock began to enter her. She had a sexy grin on her face as the head popped into her passage. Then her eyes rolled back as she relished my cock going deep into pussy. She leaned forward and deeply kissed my mouth as she started to ride my cock.

I watched as the sexy mature woman made love to my cock. Then to my amazement she started shaking with an orgasm that hit her like a ton of bricks. She grabbed me and rolled over on her back I began to fuck her harder as she withered on my pounding cock.

Her hands reached up and grabbed my face and she looked deep into my eyes. “Fuck me hard!”

I started to pound her as hard as I could. The sweat was rolling down my back as I pounded her like a jackhammer. Her tits were flopping back and forth and I could hear her grunt each time I thrust into her juicy pussy. I could hear the slap, slap, slap as our bodies thrust at each other giving pleasure but also driving us ever closer to our respective orgasms. I could feel her nails digging into my back as she again began to convulse with an orgasm as her eyes rolled back. Then I began to shoot my cum deep into her pussy. I leaned down to her kissed her mouth.

“I'm cumming in you,” I moaned into her mouth as my ejaculations seemed to get stronger.

“Yes, Baby! Give it to me!” She was moaning and then we collapsed into each other.

I finally rolled off of her and tried to catch my breath. Then she grabbed my hand and pulled it down to her pussy. I felt my cum dripping from her pussy.

“This is your pussy now!” she moaned.

“Maybe so but I think I need a little rest before I fuck it again,” I joked as I stroked her clit with my spunk-covered finger.

“Go to sleep baby. You are going to need your rest because I am going to fuck you dry!” She said as we both drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, I woke up confused as to just where I was at. The sun was streaming through the window and I felt something I had never known before. It was Jean lying between my legs gently licking my balls.

“Good morning, stud. Are you ready to have your morning wood taken care of?” she asked before her tongue licked the bottom of my throbbing cock. She looked straight into my eyes as her tongue licked and teased the area just under my cock head.

“You are so fucking sexy!” I moaned.

She then put her lips to the top of my cock and sucked a large drop of pre-cum into her mouth as she purred like a happy kitten getting the cream. Then she plunged my cock deep into her mouth as her hands came up and teased my nipples. I had never imagined that any woman could be so talented at giving pleasure as she did.

“Your cock is so wonderful and I want to be a total slut for you!” She said as she briefly came off my cock before once again displaying her cock sucking abilities. She again came off my cock and slowly stroked it. “I woke up with this hard cock pressed right up against my ass. You are making me so fucking horny!”

I waited for her to go back down on me but she crawled up to kiss me. My tongue pushed into her hot mouth and I could taste my precum as my hand reached for soft round tit. Then she pulled away from me and quickly moved and straddled my face. Her aroused pussy soon was pressed against my lips. I desperately began eating her out. I only briefly thought about how I put my load into her the night before but I did not care as my tongue pushed deep into pussy. I heard her moan as she lowered her face back down to my cock.

I felt her mouth working my cock as she continued to moan from my tongue working her pussy. I managed to get my left hand up under her and soon my fingers were working her clit. My hand was squeezing her ass but then I remembered how she had enjoyed my thumb in her butt the night before. This time I pushed my finger deep into her rectum. Her mouth clamped on my cock as she tried to say something. Her body was jerking as my face was flooded with pussy juice.

My cock slipped from her lips as she tried to just breathe as her body convulsed. Then she rolled off and lay on her stomach. I moved behind her and knew I wanted to put my teen cock into her mature pussy. She sensed what I wanted and she raised her ass up. I could see her pussy spread open so I pushed my cock into her and began to fuck her hard.

I was surprised at my staying power as I enjoyed watching my cock slide in and out of her. I noticed just how her pussy was creaming on my cock as she once again began to shake from another orgasm. Suddenly, she reached back and pushed on my flat stomach. I wondered if I was hurting her but she just looked at me as her hand gripped my cock and pressed it to her asshole.

“Easy, baby. Just work it into my ass,” she moaned.

Truthfully, I had never even thought about butt fucking and was surprised as she pushed back on my cock. I then started to push forward. I watched the head of my cock slowly enter her back door. I looked up to see her face showing uncertainty but also being determined to take my cock. Then the head of my cock was in her as her asshole tightened on my shaft.

“OH FUCK!” she screamed as she buried her face into the pillow and her fingers tore at the sheet.

I tried to hold still as she continued to scream into the pillow. I could feel her asshole pulsing on the shaft of my cock. I was just thinking of pulling out of her when she moaned, “Push.” I pushed and felt my cock slowly sink into her as she resumed screaming into the pillow. Soon my entire cock was balls deep into her ass.

“Oh fuck that hurts,” she grunted.

I started to pull out and her body quivered. I watched as my cock popped out of her asshole. Her ass was gaped open but could see her asshole winking at me.

“FUCK! Put it back in!” she grunted.

I did not question I just pushed my cock deep back into her anal passage. I then started to fuck her ass with long deep strokes. She pushed her face back into the pillow and screamed as I took her ass.

“Don’t stop! Fuck that hurts but it feels so good! Fuck my ass!”

I started to pump her ass harder and harder as she continued to scream in the pillow. Soon I was pounding her ass hard and she could only grunt as my cock slid in and out of her until my load of sperm was buried deep up her butt. I collapsed on the bed as Jean rolled off the bed and hurried to the bathroom.

A little while later I heard her say, “Come and wash my back.”

I walked into the bathroom and watched as she stepped into the shower. I followed close behind and reached around her to feel her big soft tits. I kissed her neck and pressed my half-hard cock against her ass. Jean reached for the soap and soon had her tits and abdomen slippery with lather. She purred with delight as I caressed her body as I kissed her neck and ears.

“Wash my back,” she said as she handed me the bar of soap. I started to gently wash her backside and as I reach down to her butt, I felt her stiffen. “Careful, my ass is a little sore. I have never been fucked in my butt until a few minutes ago.”

“Do you mean that I am the only guy that has ever been up your ass?” I asked surprised.

She turned her head and kissed me tenderly. “Yes, you were my first and you did a great job but I think you will have to be content with my pussy and mouth for the rest of the day.” She giggled. “Now let me clean that cock up.”

She lathered up her hands and began to gently wash my cock. Of course, I was as hard as ever. She cleaned away the soap and then squatted in front of me and began to suck my cock. I leaned against the wall and watched this amazing, sexy woman pleasure my cock.

A few minutes later, she stood up and kissed me and then turned off the water. She kissed me again and then said, “I want you to fuck me in every room in the house!”

With that, we dried off and walked around the house naked. We would stop in a room and she would bend over a piece of furniture or lie back on a table as I pounded her pussy. I fucked her in the dining room on the table, in the kitchen bent over the counter, in the game room bent over the pool table, in her daughter’s bedroom with her legs over my shoulders, on the desk in the bedroom that Jonathan shared with his brother and we even fucked on the stairs.

“I want one more thing!” she said as my head was spinning. She went to the fridge and got a glass full of ice and then she walked me out to the pool and lay down on a chaise longue. She then pulled out a bottle of suntan oil and poured it on her tits. Put your cock between my boobs.” She said with that sexy smile that said she wanted to show me something new.

I straddled her and put my cock between her tits.  She then put ice in her mouth and began to chew it as she squeezed my cock with her tits. It was not long before I was fucking her tits and loving the slippery warm oil. She continued to chew on the ice as I got closer and closer to my orgasm. I envisioned my sperm blasting her face. She was smiling up at me as my cock began to erupt into her face. Then faster than I could have believed she took my cock between her lips and into her cold mouth. The temperature shock was indescribable! I thought I would pass out but my sperm continue to fill her mouth. When I stopped shooting my load, my cock slipped from her mouth. She lay back and looked at me and opened her mouth to show that she had my cum. She closed her mouth and then swallowed it all before wiping my first blast with her finger eating it as well.

We snuggled in the case lounge for what seemed like hours just enjoying the feeling of being with each other. She then kissed me softly.

“It is time for you to go home and it is time for me to go back to being my age,” she said while I started to object but she put her finger to my lips. “This has been incredible! You have made me realize that my life is not over and that I am a sexy and passionate woman. Thank you for that! However, this is where this must end. You are just becoming a man and you need to go out and experience all that the world has to offer. I hope that you have learned to seek a woman’s pleasure as well as your own. If you have you will be a magnificent lover.”

“But, Jean, I want to be with you more!” I pleaded but she just shook her head.

“No, you are twenty-three years younger than me and while this last twenty-four hours has been fantastic, you need to be with women closer to your age. Perhaps you should date my daughter and teach her how to have fun like we have.” She smiled that sexy smile and then giggled.

“Your daughter!” I said indignantly as I thought of my best friend’s twin sister.

“I know you never noticed it but Joanna has a big crush on you. Even though she is eighteen, she has never had any boyfriends. I think she has been hoping that you would ask her out. She is is just too shy to make the first move,” she said with a wistful smile.

Joanna had always been around in the years that Johnathan and I had been friends but this was the first time I thought about her as a woman. Then I thought about what Johnathan might say if I put a move on his sister.

“How am I going to tell Jonathan that I am going to date his sister?” I said as I looked Jean in the eyes.

“How were you going to tell him you are fucking his mom?” she said with a giggle but then she got serious. “You will figure it out. Joanna and you will be good for each other! Now get dressed and go home,” she said as she kissed me gently and then led me back to the house to put on my clothes.

That was the only time that I had sex with her but she will always be the most fantastic lover of my life!

Thank you for letting me share.

Published 
Written by moremike2415
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments