Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The energy between us, our desire, my love for you.

"A teaser of our first time..."

6
4 Comments 4
7.9k Views 7.9k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Lying together in bed, facing each other on our sides, we are tangled in each other. It's how we've laid with each other many nights before... never anything more. Just in each other's presence.

But tonight is different.

We've grown comfortable with one another. We remember the energy we've had multiple times. You bring it up. You tell me how it made you feel, how it still excites you... how you feel it in this moment. But you're scared, and yet you trust me. You ramble. It's cute. I take in every detail of your face as you tell me your innermost feelings. I take notice how you hold me. I am fully aware of your existence. The biting of your lip when you blush, the way you look into my eyes. The softness in them, but also mischievous. The casual tracing of your fingers along my arm as you tell me these things. I want so much to kiss you in this moment. But we haven't yet.

The feeling is overwhelming.

I have my hand on your waist, and lightly grip it, squeeze it. Your breath hitches, and you stop talking. Your eyes change, desire. Your eyes briefly skip to my lips and back to my eyes. Your breathing changes. Your fingers stop tracing secret messages on my arm and rest there, a slight grip. I know now, and I remove my hand from your hips and bring it up between us. I lightly graze your breasts, not meaning to, but I do as I reach up to cup your face, and lean in closer to meet your lips with mine.

Three kisses, each one different.

First is their first meeting. We're both scared... it's awkward, not completely centered correctly. The second kiss, it finds the perfect fit, as your lower lip fills the part between my lips, and I take your lower lip into mine. The third, we trade spaces. You take my lower lip into yours, and my tongue ever so lightly touches the inside of your upper lip as yours part, and I end it with a kiss on your upper lip.

We part.

You clear your throat, you're shy. My hand caresses your shoulder, gripping it, showing you security. That the kiss was okay. I worry you might be freaking out a bit... but I quickly see that you want me, as much as I want you. We both feel it as you start to kiss my neck, knowing what it does to me. I let out a soft, whispered moan, and I push you to your back, our lips meeting again, with fervor. You moan into my mouth, as my tongue finds my way into yours, and yours meet mine in a dance. Your hand in my hair, my senses heightened, and goosebumps along my skin from the delicious sensations of your nails in my scalp.

You fight yourself and the feeling you feel. You want to stop me. But you also want all of me.

My thigh's between your legs, my lower torso pressed against you as we kiss. I break from the madness that our kiss owns, and I tilt your chin with my other hand to expose your neck, and bury myself in your hair as I kiss your neck, lick it, nibble it lightly. My other hand reaches up to pull your shirt down slightly to expose your collarbone.

NayeonObi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NayeonObi

I realize the vulnerability that is you... Your neck exposed, you allow me access. I am humbled, and highly aroused. I want you. All of you. I imagine ripping your clothes off now. Tasting your hot sex. But I restrain myself.

You are important.

You are worth more than just to indulge my carnal needs. I want to show you love. I want to give you the world as I make love to you. I want you to feel my heart singing to you. I am thinking of all of this as I am kissing you over your shirt, your breasts, where your heart is, down along your stomach and I look up. My eyes asking you if it's okay. You're looking at me now, when you realize I've stopped. They go from full desire, to a softness I only know as love. Softened, and kind. You bite your lower lip, and nod. It's okay you tell me with your beautiful eyes. It's okay you tell me with your hand on my shoulder. It's okay your body tells me as I lift your shirt, and your back lightly arches to the feeling of the cool air and rustle of the shirt exposing your stomach.

I kiss your beautiful skin. Softly. Meaningfully.

Looking up at you, as I move up to your bra-covered breasts, I kiss along them, your covered nipples, and your cleavage. I find my way back to your lips and the fire is there. Your hand is in my shirt, fumbling with it. Trying to pull it off, and I comply as I pull away briefly from our kiss so you can slip my shirt over my head and throw it to the floor. I meet your lips again, as my hands explore your torso, and grab your breasts, over your bra.. then under. I grunt, and you understand. You arch your back, removing your bra, as I watch you watching me take off mine as well. Our bras meet the floor at the same time, and my mouth is on your left nipple within seconds.

The way your breath catches excites me.

My hot mouth quickly hardens your nipple in my mouth. I feel its transformation on my tongue, as I suck on it, then slowly swirl my tongue around it before I pull, and tug your nipple with my lips and let go. Our eyes briefly meet, and you have a fire in your eyes. I take your right nipple, and do the same as your left, but this time, as I pull and tug at it with my lips before letting it snap back, I lightly bite into it. You gasp, seductive eyes on me.

A provocative chuckle sounds within my throat as I press myself on your warm sex.

We both are painfully aware we are still wearing underwear. As we kiss again, I softly grind on you, my right hand massages your left breast. You part your legs more, wanting me to get between them, while you wrap your legs around me. Pressing my clothed mound against your clothed swollen pussy, we trib over our under garments. You feel pressure against your clit every time I move, and you have an overwhelming heat build within your sex, spreading to your stomach, and warming your body. You feel your panties wet against you as I continue to grind on you.

You want me. And god... do I want you. 

Published 
Written by MissChryssie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments