Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Best Day

"Boyfriend and girlfriend finally do the deed"

12
6 Comments 6
3.4k Views 3.4k
988 words 988 words

Author's Notes

"I hope you enjoy, I got horny just writing this."

Chase stood near Peyton; he couldn’t stop looking at her beautiful figure. Even though they had been dating for a few weeks now and had known each other for longer, Peyton continued to refuse to have sex with him.

Chase sighed. Her curves were always hidden under large hoodies and baggy jeans. She wouldn’t even let him have a peek under her clothes. Every time Chase sent Peyton a picture of his slightly larger-than-average cock, he never got a response. 

Peyton glanced over her shoulder and saw her new boyfriend, Chase, staring at her chest. Again. It wasn’t that she didn’t want to sleep with him; she just wasn’t sure it was a good idea yet.

But he’s so hot, and I’ve gotten wet and horny every time he’s sent a picture of his penis, long and at attention… Peyton thought to herself. She felt her panties getting damp just thinking of it.

Chase decided to try to win her over again. After all, they were at his apartment, alone, and weren’t expected to be anywhere soon.

He walked over to the woman, put the freshly popped popcorn on the coffee table, and turned Peyton’s face with a finger so that she was looking at him and not the movie that was playing.

Peyton looked up into Chase’s bright blue eyes. His hand was warm on her cold cheek. He leaned in closer, and his lips met hers. Peyton smiled and returned the kiss; his tongue danced across hers. Chase’s hand snaked up to her breast, and with a gasp, Peyton pulled his hand away. 

“Come on, you know you want to,” Chase whispered in her ear.

“Are you sure about this?” Peyton asked. 

Chase only smiled in return. 

Peyton seemed to think about it for a second, then nodded with a smile. That was all Chase needed. He quickly pulled his shirt over his head, then shimmied his jeans off as he watched eagerly as Peyton slowly peeled off her hoodie and blouse.

Her tits were barely contained by her black, lacy bra. 

Chase reached around her and undid the clasps on the bra, allowing her beautiful breasts to spill out.

He felt his penis growing bigger in his boxers.

Excitedly, Chase unbuttoned and unzipped his girlfriend’s jeans and pulled down her flowery panties.

Peyton was glad she remembered to shave down there this morning. She laid down on the couch and spread her legs apart so that Chase could get the full view of her pussy. She was pleased with how big the bulge in Chase’s underwear was.

Peyton sat up again and stripped the boxers off, and the cock sprang to life.

Chase gently pushed her backward onto the couch, pressing his tongue into her mouth again, then he kissed her skinny neck a few times.

He wrapped his mouth around her hard left nipple and sucked. 

Cyb3rk1tty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Cyb3rk1tty

It wasn’t long before warm breast milk spilled against his tongue.

Peyton moaned happily while she stroked his cock. 

Chase took one last gulp of her milk, then tilted her head back and spit the liquid into her open mouth. After she swallowed, she licked her lips and looked hungrily into Chase’s eyes.

“Why don’t we move to the bed? We’ll be more comfortable,” Peyton flirted sexily. 

After they moved into the bedroom and got themselves situated, Peyton laid on top of Chase, her pussy in his face and his cock in hers. 

Her eyes rolled back in their sockets as Chase’s tongue flicked back and forth across her clit, sopping up the juices that were leaking out.

Peyton spat onto the twitching cock in front of her, then stroked his shaft to spread the spit.

She wrapped her lips around his member and bobbed her head up and down, pushing herself to put as much as she could in her mouth. The penis was too big, or her mouth was too small, but she could only get half of it in her mouth without gagging.

“Oh, yes, oh, yes baby! I’m going to cum!” Chase shouted.

Suddenly the cock exploded with semen in Peyton’s mouth. She gagged again from the stream. 

She forced herself to swallow the bitter stuff, then licked the shrinking cock clean.

Chase flipped her around and started making out with her again, licking the cum off of her cheeks and chin.

Peyton wrapped her legs around Chase’s naked body, moaning and stroking his cock. 

In no time, the penis was back to its full length.

Chase sat up on his knees and took over rubbing his penis.

Peyton took the hint and spread her legs as far as they would go.

Chase aligned his member with her hole and pushed it in, causing Peyton to grasp from pleasure. He readjusted, held her legs apart, and started thrusting in rhythm. 

“Oooohhhh, ooohhhh! Yesss!” Peyton moaned; every syllable was elongated. 

The bed was creaking in time for Chase’s pounding. He leaned forward and started sucking on her breast again, his hips felt like they had a mind of their own as they kept moving back and forth.

Peyton kept moaning, slowly getting louder and louder. “I’M GONNA CUM!” she screamed, bracing herself against his constant thrusting.

Her hips started grinding against Chase’s penis and squirted several times as she accepted the orgasm. 

Chase couldn’t swallow her milk fast enough, so there was a lot of milk mixed with saliva leaking out of his mouth and over Peyton’s perfect body.

Chase joined in Peyton’s moaning with some of his own as he came inside her again

This is so much better than I even imagined! Chase thought to himself.

THE END (thanks for reading)

Published 
Written by Philnotphillipw
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments