Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Admission

7
2 Comments 2
4.1k Views 4.1k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"Deajah is character that I have been writing for a while."

It had been seven years since Deajah had left her life back in LA to move out to New Orleans. Since then, she had been doing well. Upon arriving, she had immediately gotten a job at one of the local strip joints. Nightly, she was pulling in roughly about $6000. She had to admit she loved her life. However, she was only twenty-nine years old and currently, she had no one special in her life. Yeah, the few flings she had had were something. But she wanted something more. Something lasting. Of course, she knew all good things came within time. So, as she prepared for another shift, she watched as her boss Devin walked past the changing room. More than once, she had wondered what he looked like undressed. Shaking her head, she changed into her outfit she wore and pinned her hair back.

Heading to his office in a rush, Devin had passed the changing room for the girls that worked in his club. Normally, he would have stopped and checked on them to make sure things were tight, but he had audits to get done and payrolls to settle. Of course, though he didn't just stop to check on the girls. There was one woman, in general, he wanted to see. Her name was Deajah. She had been working with him since she was twenty-two and had quickly become a customer favorite. He had watched as she had handled herself when a group of college kids had tried to take advantage of her back over two years ago. Now she had everyone's respect.

Going into his office, he locked the door behind and sat behind his desk. For the past month, he had been having thoughts of what it would be like to have Deajah naked and beneath him. Shaking his head, he sighed and began to fill out the information that the auditor needed from him.

Just as she was finishing her hair and makeup, Chrissy, her best friend and on and off again girlfriend, walked in. Lately, things between them had been sexually charged. But taking one look at her tonight and Deajah knew what was up. She had recently. heard that Chrissy's asshole of a boyfriend had been being a prick. Saying, "Hey Chris Pris. What's doing?"

Chrissy looked up and said shrugged. She knew people were talking. She knew that Deajah still cared. But she was afraid to let people know just how bad things had gone. Sitting down, she said, "Not much, Dea. Have you made your move yet?" Chrissy knew that Deajah had a crush on the boss man. Hell, she had told Deajah to just take a chance and go for it.

Blushing, Deajah said, "Not yet. I will, though." The main reason she hadn't taken her chance was because she didn't want to be a homewrecker. She wanted her boss something fierce, but she had never asked if he was married.

Chrissy smiled and shook her head, saying, "Girl, he hasn’t been married in years. Now is the best time if any time was."

EmmaMackey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaMackey

Looking at Chrissy, Deajah said, "Girl, you are just wanting me to get into trouble, aren't you." Smiling she kissed her best friend's cheek and left the changing room. Turning to the right, she walked straight to Devin's office and, taking a deep breath, she raised her hand and knocked.

Hearing the knock at his door Devin glared at the door and said, "Who is it?" before he got up and went to open the door.

Deajah answered, "It is Deajah, sir."

Hearing the reply, it was like music to his ears. Unlocking the door, he opened it and stood back, saying, "Come in, please."

Walking into his office, she held her high and straightened her shoulders.

Closing his office door again, he locked the door back and said, "Is there something I can do, beautiful Deajah?" He stepped up behind her and placed his hands on her arms and lightly tugged her closer to him. He had wanted to get her alone for a while. But had been hesitant. He knew it was unwise to have relations with an employee.

Feeling his hand on her arms and the way he tugged her back against him, she said, "Devin, I need to tell you something." The feel of his hands on her arms was causing her to feel a little lightheaded as she grew instantly wet in between her legs. Closing her eyes, she said, "Devin, I... I like you. I mean I really like you."

Hearing those words from her mouth, something in him snapped and turned her around, saying, "I have waited for you to say those words for a while now." He kissed her deeply picking her up and carrying her over to his desk. Sitting her down on his des,k he cleared it and laid her down. After laying her down, kissed her more, taking one of her D-cup breasts in his large hand and squeezing it.

Moaning into the kiss as she felt him squeeze her breast, she squirmed a little and broke the kiss breathing heavily she said “Please, can we take this slow? I mean, yes, I really like you, but we still have to talk about keeping this professional.”

He knew she was right, but he wanted her badly. He also didn’t want to make her uncomfortable. It had been a while since he had wanted another woman this badly. His ex-wife had shattered him. But he knew that it had also opened a door that he had never known was there. Looking at Deajah, he backed up a little and helped her to sit up.

Sitting up on his desk, she breathed in, deeply enjoying the first time she was able to truly smell the musk coming from him. She had to admit that she found him super attractive. But she wanted more than just to be his fuck buddy. She wanted to be his sub. She wanted to know what it would be like to have his hands around her as she ground against him.

 

To be continued

Published 
Written by PikachuFireball1290
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments