Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teacher's Pet

"For my first story, I tell true tale of my first time. It just so happens that he was my teacher."

32
17 Comments 17
48.8k Views 48.8k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Famous Story
I must confess that I had always fancied him. Mr Smart was my maths teacher, and in my all-girls high school he was very popular. This was partly because he was always relaxed and casual with us older students, but mainly because he was just so hot!

He stood just over 6 foot tall with a slim, athletic build. He had a dark brown mop of hair with a long fringe. It brushed the top of his startlingly long eyelashes which framed a pair of brilliant blue eyes. What made him even more tempting was that he was single, and at 34, one of the youngest of our male teachers.

The spark was struck with a seemingly innocent chat after class. He’d asked me to help him with some books that needed to be returned to the library. As we sorted the books we started talking about Christmas plans, about the traditions our families had each year and such.

“I always like to go to the candlelight carol concert held in the village where I live,” he said.

A glimmer of a cloud just dulled the sparkle in his eyes for the briefest of moments. I gave him an enquiring look.

“But the thing is I have nobody to go with this year.”

“Oh,” I said, “That’s a shame, it sounds really nice.”

He stopped shuffling the pile of books on his desk and looked down at me, piercing me with those eyes. “Well, I could take you, if you would like?”

My stomach lurched, my voice screaming through my head, did I hear that right? Did he really ask me out? NO WAY! Trying to control the tremor in my voice, I squeaked back, “Yeah, that’d be great,” then I spun round and darted for the door.

I was a studious 17 year old, a good girl. I never got into trouble, didn’t drink, smoke or dabble in drugs. Still a virgin, but I was full of desire, desperate to experience everything my body craved. I had often pictured his face as I explored and pleasured my full, but firm, yearning body and was frustrated by the inexperienced fumbling of the boys my own age. Enough was enough, I needed a man.

The concert was being held on the Friday night. I told my mum that I was going out with a couple of girlfriends and that we were meeting round at Lisa’s house.

“Might stay over, so don’t expect me back early,” I called as I flew out the door.

In reality he was picking me up at the end of my street at 7 o’clock. I was still a bit confused as to where this was heading, so I had dressed for the occasion in a long flowing burgundy skirt, black laced boots, and soft cream blouse. Formal, but with my cream silk camisole just peeping out from underneath, I felt sexy and ready for him. My long wavy brunette hair hung loose and natural and I wore just a touch of make up.

My young inexperienced stomach fluttered with excitement This was it, my god, I was actually going to do this!

I saw him sat in his car, waiting for me. He turned as I approached and gave me his most dazzling smile, his eyes dancing. Was that a glimmer of desire I read on his face? He looked even more sexy than usual, with his hair even more ruffled. No suit and tie, just jeans and soft shirt which was tucked in; showing off his slender hips and great ass.

I got in. “You look beautiful,” he said.

“Thanks,” was all I could manage to say, tongue twisted.

My head screaming at me again, Should a teacher be saying that to me? Was I right? Was this a date?

We drove quite a long way to the village where he lived. Avoiding the unspoken questions reeling through my mind, we chatted aimlessly until we parked up.

Just as we made our way to our seats he placed his hand on the small of my back to guide me through the crowd. A small gesture, but electricity coursed through my body, making my nipples harden and my already wet pussy ache. Finally seated, candles lit, the concert began. I tried to pay attention, but however much the voices soared and rang out, they could not match the noise and soaring within by own body. I could hear nothing but the sound of my blood coursing through my veins, and my heart pounding.

After what seamed like an eternity the concert ended.

“Did you enjoy that?” he politely enquired as we returned to the car.

“Yes, was great,” I replied.

I had no idea if it was any good or not, I hadn’t heard a thing!

All I could remember was the feel of his hot hard thigh pressing against mine as we sat close together. Then later when his hand brushed my shoulder as he helped me with my jacket.

Just as we reached the car something in me snapped, I could take it no more. I spun round and faced him; I took his hand, and placed it on my left breast. I held it there and watched his face. Feigned shock, then that glint that I had seen before flashed through his eyes,

“Oh, so you don’t mind if we…?”

“No, I don’t mind,” I said, I matched his stare.

SlavaSun
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SlavaSun

We stood there frozen to the spot, suddenly everything crystal clear. No more games, no more glances in the class room, we knew.

He stepped forward and with his whole body pinned me against the side of the car. I could feel his hardness pressing through his jeans against my thigh. His hand was tracing the outline of my erect nipple through the layers of silk. Without breaking eye contact he lowered his head, slowly. With one finger on my chin he tilted by head and kissed me. Softly at first, he just brushed my lips with his, and then began searching with his tongue, prising my lips apart and exploring my mouth.

With his hand now resting against the back of my thigh, he began gathering up my full skirt. Higher and higher the soft cloth bunching around my waist and brushing my soft naked legs. Then the exquisite feel of his hot hand on the top of my leg, reaching to grasp my tight behind and pressing me closer to him.

“Do you want more?” he whispered.

“Yes, much more,” I replied.

He grabbed my hand and to my astonishment started running, pulling me behind him. Out of the car park, across the green, and then darting down a dark path where I found myself in front of the prettiest little cottage I had ever seen. It had a thatched roof, leaded windows and a red door with the paint peeling in the corners.

“Welcome to my house,” he said with a shy grin.

“Wow, it’s gorgeous, suits you,” I replied.

He opened the door. “After you.”

I entered the small but cosy living room. He must have lit the fire before he came to pick me up, because a warm glow radiated from the fire place. He went over and put a couple more logs on.

“Can I get you a drink?”

“No thanks, I just want you.”

No more encouragement was needed. Wrapping his well toned arms around me, he lifted me and lowered me onto the huge, soft rug that lay in front of the now roaring fire.

All my bravado and confidence suddenly evaporated as the truth of what was about to happen hit me. I just stared as he stripped, right there in front of me. I had never really seen a mature, totally naked, male body before. He was magnificent, slim but still muscular and lean. My eyes roamed all over his body, drinking him in, mesmerised by his huge, hard cock.

Seeing the look of concern flit across my face he smiled and laid down beside me. I rested my head in the crook of his arm. He asked if I was okay.

“I’m fine, just a bit nervous, it’s my first time.”

“Don’t worry my girl, I’ll take good care of you.”

And with that, he started to explore my body, undressing me, caressing every part of me as he moved. A kiss with each button undone, an expert twist and flick and my bra was unhooked. His eyes shined in the firelight as he saw my naked, pert breasts revealed to him for the first time.

He took each one in his mouth twirling and flicking my hard nipples to the point they almost hurt. His fingers explored my wetness, gently teasing me open. More and more, taking my juices up to my clit, and pressing and rubbing my small hard nub. I reached for his insistent cock, held it, stroked and squeezed it, caressed and fondled, smearing the pre-cum round the head of his cock with my finger.

Then in the warm glow of the flickering fire, just as I felt I could take no more, he gently moved himself over my body and rested on his elbows. I wrapped my legs around him, and then silently, looking straight into my eyes, he gently lowered himself into me. Inch by inch, moving gently in and out, moving deeper with each stroke, never losing his gaze. I barely noticed the sharp pain as he pierced my virginity; I was lost in his eyes and the fire light.

Sweet sensations started to build, radiating out from between my legs, up to my breast. I wanted him harder and deeper I needed him to fill me completely. I grabbed his buttocks one in each hand and pulled, insisting on him, insisting that he take me hard, fast and deep. Signals understood, his pace quickened he slammed into me. I could feel his balls slap against my soaking ass, faster and harder, deeper and stronger, our bodies connected, glazed in sweat.

Head thrown back, he withdrew, shuddered, and cried out as he gave me my prize. Cum spurting and spilling over my stomach and breasts. Biting and clawing his shoulders, my head exploding with waves of ecstasy.

Spent, we lay in each others arms in the glow of the dying fire. He stroked and played with my hair as I tried to make myself understand that I wasn’t dreaming.

Finally I broke the spell.

“Well that was one of the most interesting lessons you have ever given me, Mr Smart.”

“Mr Smart?” he exclaimed, “After that my girl, it’s Bill.” 

And from then on; actually for a good few years, Bill it was.

Published 
Written by girlsetfree
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments