Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Take Me to the River

"Shy Sophie is seduced by the school hunk"

29
5 Comments 5
12.6k Views 12.6k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"This is my first attempt to write a story from a female point of view. Hope you like it, and please feel free to point out all my mistakes in the comments. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I guarantee I won't be offended."

I

Only a few of use knew the place. Behind the music room, past the tennis courts, then a snaking, furtive path under the apple trees, where the short grass of the sports fields gave way to untended meadow. To the far side of the school grounds, a hundred yards from any watching eyes. Then down the slope, and through a barbed wire fence that your boyfriend had to hold for you as you squeezed through, hoping you didn't catch your skirt on one of the points. Safe now, you held hands as

you descended through the trees into a deep valley. There was a little brook, sparkling in the June sunshine. And a patch of cool grass beside the water, surrounded on all sides by thick woods, where we lay down in perfect secrecy.

Let me tell you about Joshua. Beautiful Joshua. New to the school that year. Not tall, but broad-shouldered. His flashing smile, his bright blue eyes. His shock of beach blond hair. Josh in his sports kit, which didn’t seemed big enough to contain him, the shorts hugging the muscles of his thighs. There was a picture of him going the rounds. Socks around his ankles. One sleeve rolled right up to his shoulder. His arms and legs tanned by a Mediterranean sun. It was passed round the girls of the class from phone to phone till we all had this little trophy of him. In little groups, we wondered idly whether Josh really needed a shirt on to play sport. We followed him down the corridors, admiring his muscular ass. We imagined the touch of his lips. Whenever he was distracted, we inspected the impressive bulge between his legs. Alone in bed at night, we kissed his picture with tender passion, and stripped off our pyjamas, humped our pillows until they were soaked with sweat, and whispered, “Oh Josh, I love you Josh,”  as we squirted our cum into the bedsheets.

All of use were in love with Josh, But it was me he took to the river. Little Sophie Williams. The shy pale girl with the skinny legs and the perfect tits. Sixteen-years-old, and still a virgin. Wouldn’t say boo to a goose. Wouldn’t have said ‘Hi’ to Josh in a million years, not until Mrs Miller put him next to me in Math class and told me to coach him. He wasn’t the brightest, my Josh.

One thing led to another. Hands brushed accidentally together. Tapping my knee when he wanted help, then my thigh. A game of footsie in the school canteen, his socks sliding up my bare legs.  And once, pushed together in a crowded corridor, he grasped me by the waist as I was flung backwards against him, and he held me tight for a few seconds with my arm between his legs, and I felt it for the first time.

When the time came, I was quivering like a birch leaf in the summer breeze, but he took my hand and led me and I had no power to resist him in my body or in my soul.

II

So we lie on the grass beside the chuckling brook, listening for the faint sound of voices. The intense summer heat melts my inhibitions. I push off my shoes and socks and lie flat, feel the long grass tickling my thighs. My knee-length plaid skirt is unflatteringly long, but in the bathroom at break time, like the other girls I have folded the waistband over and over, three times, four times, wanting all the boys to see me, but Josh above all.

Now I can feel the summer breeze caressing my skin and a sense of freedom flows through me. I let down my long brown hair, laugh as the strands blew over my face, and close my eyes. The wind blows into my sleeve and billows under my blouse, teasing my braless breasts. I feel my skirt floating upward and the coolness between my legs.

I sigh in pleasure, feeling exposed, wondering if Josh has his eyes open, wanting him to be watching me. Yawning, I stretched my arms high above my head, leave them lying there on the grass, and open my legs a little more.

Playfun69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Playfun69

Josh holds my hand with strong fingers and I open my eyes and I see him sitting looking at me, looking at my bare legs.

"You're so white," he says, smiling.

"I know. I can't help it." I say.

"Sure you can."

He kisses me, and my heart skips a beat. He cradles my head in one hand, caressing my cheek with his thumb.

"You’re beautiful, Sophie." he says.

“I'm not."

“Oh yes you are.”

I clasp his head in my hands and draw him closer and we kiss again. Long minutes passed. The scent of his body, salty, makes my head spin. Before he has even touched me, I can feel a damp patch on my panties and feel my lust rearing up like an animal.

Ghostlike fingers nibble the buttons of my blouse and I blush as Josh uncovers my tits. "Don't look at me," I plead with him.

Gently, but irresistibly, he lifts up my arms and pins both wrists above my head. He opens my shirt still wider.

Now his fingers are tracing a soft path over my bare legs, tickling under my knees. He unzips my skirt, pulls it gently to the side. His fingers slip under my panties at the side, and I lift my hips so he can strip me completely.

I hardly know what I’m doing any more. When I look again, my school uniform is scattered on the grass. I see the sun on my smooth skin. I feel the wetness between my legs.

 Oh my God. Is this really happening?

He kisses me again. My legs are wide open and his fingers between my legs, touching my wetness. And now he rolls over and peels off his own top, pulls down his trousers and shorts and I see it for the first time, I see his cock, already hard and bigger than I ever imagined, standing fully erect between his flat belly and his broad thighs and his round heavy balls.

My fingers reach for it, desperate to touch him, and my hands looks tiny as I hold him, so I have to lean forward and take his length in both hands and feel his whole slippery length and his tight balls and I can already smell his sweat and his cum. The shaft is as wide as my wrist.

He is kneeling between my thighs, and now his hands are under my knees and he rolls me on my back as my legs go wider and higher and I feel him enter me, his whole long hard shaft. Slowly at first he fills my soaking cunt until his belly is touching my thighs, and then he begins to thrust, smooth and hard, so that shivers of ecstasy wash over my body. He puts my knees over his shoulders and presses forward so he can clasp my tits and I can feel his excitement ratcheting up and almost desperate, and I suddenly realise that his need for me is as great as mine is for him, and a wave of tenderness and love pass over me. I reach up to touch his cheek and look into his blue eyes and clutch his dirty blond hair. I see that he is not going to last, and the look in his eyes drives me into a madness of lust, and I feel the juices gathering and pooling inside me.

“I’m going cum,” he gasps.

“Cum inside me.” I beg. “Cum inside me.”

My body spasms and we orgasm together, our loins still tight and thrusting together, uncontrollably, as Josh pumps his cum into me in wave after wave.

We collapse together in a sodden, sweaty heap, our limbs tightly entangled as we kiss like wild animals and roll naked in the grass, over and over, touching each other all over. And at long last, we lie still, his arm around me, our thighs entwined, my fingers still wrapped gently around Josh’s perfect cock.

Published 
Written by nick_comes_around
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments