Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sunny

1
2 Comments 2
8.6k Views 8.6k
2.1k words 2.1k words
I was a new child case social worker.  I had just graduated from college and was eager to start.  I had a wonderful childhood with loving parents; however, I had a few friends that did not.  They were shuffled from foster home to foster home and it grieved me to see it.  I vowed to care for lost kids when I was in junior high school and now I can do something about the system that looses so many kids.  My first day on the job the lead social worker gave me a case.  A 17 year old girl lost both parents in a tragic head-on car accident.  Her birthday was in 7 months but since she was under 18 she needed to go into the system.  My job was to get her belongings and take her 75 miles to the center.  Her name was Sunny Kirk with no middle name; according to her forms she was 5’ 5”, 105 lbs, blond hair and blue eyes.  There was no picture and only an address: some farm out in the middle of nowhere.  My dream of saving lost children and helping the unfortunate was starting to become reality.

It was early summer so I drove to the sheriffs’ station and notified them who I was and why I was there.  The sheriff gave me directions to the farm because I did not want to embarrass the girl by taking her out of class.  Following the directions I got to the farm house a little after 2 P. m. thinking that I would have some time to plan what we were going to bring and what we could not bring.  To my surprise I saw someone in the barn beside the house.  Being suspicious I went there first thinking someone might be stalking my new ward. 
Approaching the barn I heard a girl saying: ‘Are you the social worker and are you taking me away?’ 
I hadn’t even seen the girl yet and already she’s come with guns blazing. 
I asked: ‘Are you Sunny?’
She replied: ‘Yes I’m Sunny Kirk’ just as I got to the front doors of the barn. 
Standing in the barn I saw her.  She had her back towards me but undeniably it was Sunny 5’ 5”, 105 lbs, and blond hair that tapered to a point between her shoulder blades.  She wore a dress that looked like it was cut from drapes; I couldn’t see a hem anywhere on it.  Light poured into the barn from loose boards as well as from the large open barn doors.  She had a slight frame and wore no slip so I could see her legs up to the roundness of her buttocks.  Still not looking at me she slightly twisted her hips to where I could see between her legs as she twisted.  I wondered if she knew that people could see through her dress.

Sunny walked farther into the barn with this wiggle that slightly flung her hair to and fro. 
Breaking my trance I mustered the strength to say: ‘Yes Sunny I’m from child social services, I’m here to gather your things and transition you into our services.  Our records show that you will be 18 in 7 months but you could stay with the system until you are 19.’  ‘Sunny it was tragic what happened to your parents’;
‘My parents’ she said finally turning around. 
As she turned her dress dropped to the floor of the barn, I was stunned by her sudden nudity.  Her skin was so white like it had never seen the light of day.  Her C cup breasts stood high with little pink aureole and crimson nipples, the blond hair on her Venus mound was so white that I couldn’t see it.  Her hip to waist ratio must have been 0.68, she was stunning and her smile was infectious. 

Sunny began saying: ‘I’ve danced nude in this barn since I was 7 years old, my papa would hide behind those boards and watch me.  Sometimes he would touch himself, slowly drawing his hand back and forth on something I couldn’t see.  He would breathe so hard then grunt and be quite until I left.  In the house Papa would only hug me softly but I could never get close to him like he had a wall between us.  I wanted him to touch me.  Boys at school would grope me but I wanted something more.  One night when I was 16 I was dancing in here with papa watching.  I touched myself, not purposely mind you; my hand grazed my nipple and set me on fire.  My hands caressed my breasts and brought my nipples up pointing to the sky.  My right hand caressed my ass and my left tweaked my nipples bringing a yearning deep inside me.  My right hand followed the curve of my ass inward and found a treasure.  My treasure was wet and touching it brought on passion to touch more.  I lay in the hay and both hands reached for my treasure.  Toying and caressing I followed outside and then found true gold within.  Fingering my way inside I found a path leading inside.  The outer treasure closed in on my fingers daring me to stop but something inside wanted release.  My right fingers reached for gold and my left toyed my treasure I found something small at the top that made my body quake when I touched it.  I felt a fire building inside as I fingered both the nub and inside myself.  I thrashed in the hay building higher as I played and finally I lashed out in spasms so wonderful.  Rocking my hips upwards I was overcome with release.  As I lay there semiconscious I heard papa run out of the barn and into the house.  That night I prayed for papa to touch me or to die.'
'The next day at school my best friend noticed that I was relaxed, calm and seemed to be at peace with the world and she asked if I had sex.  I told her I played with myself to orgasm and her eyes opened and she begged me to show her.  In the last 19 months I have had sex with 5 girls, opening their treasures and showing them how to find gold and their orgasm.  All the girls told me that their boyfriends couldn’t bring them to orgasm yet I could.  I’ve wanted papa to touch me and now he’s gone.  Please show me you’re the man that can bring a girl to orgasm.’

I’ve never been a man to pass up an opportunity but I knew it was wrong; yet I had to show her I was the one that could give her what she wanted. 
I said: ‘Sunny you’ve been dancing in here for 10 years with your papa secretly watching.  Dance for me.’ 
Her smile lit the room.  Sunny took her place in the center of the barn and I walked to the left side slowly unbuttoning my shirt.  Sunny zigged and zagged, did pirouettes, chasse’ and her allegro bouncing her tight breasts.  She went onto gymnastic moves: flips, walk overs, where I could clearly see the pinkness of her vulva, she would prance and hop.  All the while I undressed.  As I got down to my underwear she started to caress her breasts.  She danced to the back of the barn facing away from me and I removed the last of m clothing.  Her gymnastic flip flop brought her to the center of the barn where I waited for her.  I met her eyes. 
I said: ‘Sunny your papa touched himself as you danced but you couldn’t see what he was doing.  Look at me.’ 
I was 5” taller than her and 70 lbs heavier and from the blush on her face she had never seen a nude man. 
When she looked at my erect penis I told her: ‘Sunny your papa touched this’
Taking her hand I placed it on my hard shaft.  This brought a gasp from her lips and more blush to her cheeks. 
I said: ‘Sunny I’m only going to say this once, are you sure you want this?’ 
Her little hand lightly held my manhood and then a fire burst into her eyes and she said yes.  ‘OK’
I said, ’Get on your knees and look at what you want’. 
Sunny got down and started examining my shaft. 
‘Now Sunny’ I said, ‘You saw your papa would touch himself, slowly drawing his hand back and forth on his shaft, I want you to do that to me’. 
Sunny was such an obedient child grasping my shaft she massaged up and down.  Then she drew her head close to the head of my shaft and touched me with her tongue. 
I exclaimed ‘Yes Sunny in your mouth’. 
I was praying that I could holdout on shooting sperm when her lips encircled my cock.  Sunny drew my length into her mouth and tonguing underneath it.  Slowly drawing me in and out she then started bobbing rhythmically and toying with my balls with her hand.  My cock swelled to its fullest and my hips joined her rhythmic movements and I couldn’t hold back and filled her mouth with sperm.  Sunny swallowed it all, not spilling a drop.  She was a natural.   Sitting back on her haunches she looked at me as if to say ‘Is that it?’

Still shaken from my orgasm I got to my knees and held her nude body close to mine.  Her breasts against my chest and our stomachs touching I kissed her for the first time.  I got the blanket from beside us where I dropped it and laid her on it.  I was still amazed by her beauty I softly touched her face and kissed her again this time a deep passionate kiss.  Sitting up I softly caressed her fighting my desire to enter her virginal golden treasure.  I fondled, caressed, toyed and kissed her wonderful youthful breasts.  Taking each nipple into my mouth as my hands wandered her body.  My fingers finding her treasure I drew circles around her vulva.  Sucking a nipple I opened her vulva lips and drew my fingers up and down inside her virginal slit.  I planted another kiss on her lips and drew circles with my finger on her vaginal opening slightly entering and yet staying on the outer rim.  Sunny started pressing her hips to try to draw my fingers inside but I drew my fingers to another region of her inner slit.  My middle finger found her clitoris and circled it with a vengeance.  Sunny moaned with pleasure and moved her hips up and down, right and left.  Taking my other hand my left fingers probed her lower vulva bringing more rhythmic movements to her hips.  With fingers caressing her clit and probing her vagina she reached orgasm quickly.  Bucking like a wild horse her body quaked and shook and then sweet release.  She arched her back and squealed.  I caressed her to make her orgasm last but then she held me tight to her breasts where I couldn’t reach her vagina as she shook.

A few minutes after she relaxes I mounted her.  I kissed her and pressed my shaft against her vagina with her orgasm juices freshly running down to her ass.  Drawing my shaft up I ran my length inside her slit from opening to clit and back down to her virginal hole.  Sunny was still shaking as I pressed my shaft slowly into her.  Rocking my hips forward I found the thin lining that guard her gateway.  I rock back a little then press forward breaking through, her hips rise and she gasps, I pour my length into her.  Her vaginal walls wrap and squeeze my cock as I enter her to my hilt.  Sunny moans and writhes below me.  I kiss her again and squeeze her breasts as I slowly rock my cock in and out of her grinding against her clit.  We rock together her hips joining my hips in a lovers dance.  Pressure builds inside my cock but I fight filling her.  She nears another orgasm; I speed up to match her.  Just before she peaks again I shoot my worth into her, driving her over the edge again into orgasm bliss.  We spend the next week in her house making love in every room.  After she’s 18 we get married.
Published 
Written by NuDude49
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments