Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Summer Of Firsts - Chapter 9

"My Slutty Origin Story"

18
0 Comments 0
15.0k Views 15.0k
1.6k words 1.6k words
As you can guess, the following week went by slowly. I got a few ‘alone time’ moments in the shower to pleasure myself. My sister got caught in her little lie about where she was that weekend, so there was little to no privacy in our room that week. When Sunday rolled around I could barely contain myself. That night I heard a car pull in next door. I peeked out my window to see my neighbor climbing out of his Mother’s vehicle. He turned around and saw me looking at him through. We made eye contact and waved at each other, big grins on our faces.

I caught his mother’s attention and she gave me what looked like a dirty look; whatever it was, it certainly wasn’t a smile. He greeted his father, who helped him carry his stuff inside. After fiver minutes or so his mother got in her car and pulled away. Tomorrow was going to be fun. His father usually left for work around 7am, I planned on having cock, balls, and cum by 7:30.

I could barely sleep I was so excited. The next morning I woke up when I heard his father’s car door slam. I hopped out of bed and got into the shower. I shaved my legs and armpits. Then I shaved my pussy leaving only a small runway strip. I got out, toweled off, rubbed vanilla lotion all over my legs, and applied a little perfume. Pulled my hair into a pony tail and brushed my teeth. Put on a white form fitting tank top and a dark blue, flower patterned short skirt. I went to my closet and pulled out a pair of shiny black vinyl short heeled sandals. My sister woke up briefly, I turned away in hopes that she wouldn’t notice that I didn’t put on a bra or underwear. If she did notice I doubt she would remember, since she immediately passed back out. 

When the coast was clear, I made my way to my neighbor’s house, my purse stocked with KY and undergarments. I knocked twice and waited. After a few minutes I rang the door bell twice and waited. Then I made my way around to his window, knocked and waited. I then knocked on his window a few more times. I was now highly frustrated. Even though it was summer the heat had not yet kicked in that morning, and I was standing outside his window in the cold, freshly shaven, in a skirt, and not wearing any underwear. The skin on my legs prickled into goose bumps as I started to shiver. With a heavy sigh I made my way back to my house, and snuck back up to my room, and pouted.

I ended up curling up in bed and falling back a sleep. I woke up a few hours later to having the phone shoved in my face by my sister.

“Here, it’s for you!” she said, grumpily with annoyance.

“Hello,” I said as I pressed the phone to my ear. I had to pull the receiver away for a brief moment to yawn.

“Hey Sexy, when are you coming over today? It’s almost noon!” said the voice on the phone.

“Almost noon? So does that mean you’re finally awake? I came by this morning around 8, knocked on your door and your bedroom window,” I informed him, the annoyance clear in my tone.

“Really? Crap I’m sorry, I was hella passed out. I was up late talking to my Dad, but I’m up now, 'in more ways than one',” he chuckled.

I laughed, and let him know I would be right over. After hanging up, I laid there yawning again and rubbing my eyes. My sister grabbed the phone off of my night stand and wandered off muttering to herself. I took that as the perfect opportunity. I jumped up, put my shoes back on, and grabbed my purse. I snuck out the door, and let out a sigh of relieve, that no one saw me. I quickly raced over to my neighbor’s door and knocked. I was mid second knock when the door swung open. He stood there, a big grin on his face, his eyes wide, as he drank in the view. I pushed myself inside, while he stood there dumbfounded.

“Fuck you look hot!” he stated, closing the door behind me.

“Why, thank you. Can I use your bathroom? I didn’t have time, since I had to sneak out of my house,” I said, shifting back and forth uncomfortably.

“Why did you have to sneak out?” he asked.

“Because I’m wearing a white tank top and no bra,” I said turning around to head to the bathroom.

“Oh yeah, and this,” I said, in a suggestive tone as I flipped my skirt up showing him my tight naked ass.

BellaHillss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BellaHillss



“You’re not wearing any underwear!” he pointed out, the smile on his face getting wider.

“Well aren’t you perceptive,” I said as I disappeared into the bathroom.

After tinkling, I washed my hands and splashed some water on my face, it was still a little puffy from sleeping. I exited the bathroom and headed to his bedroom. I found him lying across his futon naked. He was slowly stroking his rock hard cock and smiling at me.

“See anything you like?” he asked.

“Looks like you don’t even need me,” I teased.

“Trust me, this is all you, babe,” he assured me.

As I approached him, I reached around and lifted my tank top off, my breasts fell out, now that the tight fabric restriction was no longer an obstacle. My calf muscle flexed, as I propped one leg on the futon. This gave him a fantastic view of my nearly bald, naked pussy.

“See anything YOU like?” I asked.

“Niiiice, you shaved. I hella see something I like,” he said happily, his eyes glued to the site of my shaved kitty.

I reached down cupped one of my breasts, lifted the nipple to my mouth, and began to suck on it. This drove him wild. He grabbed me and pulled me over him, so that I was straddling his waist. I could feel his hard cock rubbing against the outside of my pussy. He reached under my skirt, now draped over us both and gripped my ass with both hands; I fell forward, are lips meeting. His hands wondered the length of my smooth folded legs, our intertwined lips and tongues danced together. I felt my pussy get so wet it began to drip. He started to rock his hips, making his cock slide between my wet pussy lips. Moaning into my mouth, he gripped my hip hard with one hand, and grabbed the back of my head pulling me harder into his kiss. His breathing was growing very heavy. With one hard rocking motion he pushed his cock forward parting my pussy lips and pushing past them, his cock beginning to pump a large hot, very thick load of cum on to his stomach. Our kiss broke long enough for him cuss and throw his head back, his cock still oozing out hot goo all over himself, and a bit on the inside of my skirt. Once his grip loosened, I smiled at him.

“Don’t worry I’ll clean it up,” I informed him, as I slid down.

He watched intently as I began to lick the smaller drops of cum off of his stomach. I moved down further, my ass perked high in the air, my knees slightly apart resting firmly between his spread legs. The back of my skirt flipped up on to my lower back, leaving my ass cheeks exposed in a perfect heart shape. I looked up at him watching me, as I dipped my tongue into his belly button, lapping out the cum that had pooled in it. He smiled as he enjoyed the sight. I moved to his lower abdomen, using my lips to suck up the pools and strings of jizz. At this point in my life, this was the heaviest cum I’d ever seen. I closed my eyes as I finished consuming my easily earned reward.

“I made sure I didn’t jack off all this last week, So it would be a big load. I didn’t expect it to happen so soon, but fuck it felt sooo good.” He told me, as I swallowed the last bit of cum.

“Mmm, thank you,” I said smiling as I lifted his semi-soft cock with one of my hands.

I ran my tongue over the hole on the head of his cock to get the bead of cum resting in it. His body quivered a bit. I ran my tongue down the shaft of his cock tasting our combined juices. I sucked his cock into my mouth making sure to clean it thoroughly. I felt his dick twitch as it conformed to the contours of my mouth, his cock malleable in its current state. I looked up, his cock slid from my lips with a wet smacking sound.

We sat there smiling at each other, before we started talking about how our summers had gone so far. He told me about his new video game. I told him about my vibrator escapades, his cock noticeably changing from soft to hard during portions of my stories.

“So, did I miss out on sex a minute ago when I came so soon?” he asked, looking way more serious then he should of.

“No, I was gonna go down on you. You just happened to explode first.” I smiled giggling.

“Sooo.. are we gonna have sex?” he asked, a grin forming on his lips.
Published 
Written by HeatherHeathen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors