Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stolen Moments

"Defying mom's rules, Chloe savored Ethan's forbidden touch."

23
7 Comments 7
1.6k Views 1.6k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"All characters depicted in this story are over the age of 16."

Chloe's childhood bedroom, plastered with posters from her youth, became the setting for a passionate afternoon tryst. She and Ethan had arrived at her house after leaving college, consumed by raging desire and youthful lust. Though her mother had strictly forbidden having boys over while she was away, Chloe invited Ethan in, leading him upstairs to her bedroom. Chloe's heart pounded as she brazenly brought Ethan into her private sanctuary. With trembling hands, she knowingly defied her mother's rules. A thrill of fear shot through her at the risk of being caught with a boy behind her mother's back. But Ethan's warm, reassuring smile calmed her nerves, at least momentarily.


Their first hungry kisses sparked the flames of their forbidden passion. Hands groped over heated skin urgently, as if giving in to long-denied temptation. The dangerous risk of being discovered set their bodies on fire with lust. Ethan pulled Chloe tightly against him as she clung to his embrace, their bodies pressed flush, aching to consummate their desires. His heart pounded with nervous excitement, while Chloe's own need burned through her with building intensity. Her nails raked down his back, dragging a guttural groan from his lips as their kisses descended into pure hunger.


Their tongues tangled desperately, ragged breaths mingling as their arousal spiralled higher and higher. Chloe nipped along Ethan's neck, leaving a trail of inflamed skin that stoked his most primal urges. With each heated touch, more items of clothing were impatiently shed until they were fully bared to each other. As their lips crashed together again, an all-consuming fire ignited within them both. Chloe's hand roamed over Ethan's body, tracing the hard planes and curves, feeling the undeniable evidence of his arousal straining against the fabric of his jeans. A powerful pulse throbbed against her palm, making her own body flush with a deep, aching need.


Her fingers teased along the rigid outline of his erection, drawing a sharp hiss from Ethan's lips at her light caresses. The sounds of his increasing pleasure and ragged breaths were like an aphrodisiac for Chloe. A dampness bloomed between her thighs as she revelled in the control she had over his desire in that moment.

"Mmm," she let out a low, sultry moan, feeling her own cravings spiral. Unable to resist further, she unzipped his fly and freed his thick, engorged length. Just the sight of Ethan's cock, flushed and pulsing, made Chloe's mouth water with want. She wrapped her hand around the velvety steel of his shaft, stroking him firmly from root to tip. As Chloe's hand stroked Ethan's length, her own desire intensified. Each moan and twitch from him stoked the smouldering fire between her thighs. Feeling his hardness pulsing against her palm sent ripples of arousal through her core.


Ethan groaned deeply at the fervent grip of her hand, working his length with a twist of her wrist. Teasing Ethan with her skilled touch was intoxicating for Chloe. The power she held over his pleasure ignited her own wanton cravings. Her underwear dampened as she revelled in his ragged breaths and helpless thrusts into her fist. Pre-cum beaded up, her tongue flicked out to taste, savouring his musky essence as her pace didn't falter. Her own passion soared, her body growing slick with desire she could no longer fret over. Chloe delighted in unravelling Ethan with her teasing caresses. Watching him come undone, his muscles tensing and release beckoning, amplified the ache blossoming within her. Each broken groan from his lips was a siren call to her own yearning flesh.


Her hand returned, eager to meet the debt of his pleasure, stroking his length with a well-practiced rhythm. With every twist of her wrist and flick of her thumb, Chloe's own need spiralled higher. Ethan's responses - the clenching of his jaw, the flaring of his nostrils - were aphrodisiac enough to drench her folds. Reducing him to a quivering mess at her mercy was its own heady gratification. She gripped his shaft tightly, her eyes locked with his as her fingers worked him, his pleasure quickly growing. His hips canted, thrusting into her grip as he chased that sweet release her strokes wouldn't allow him to slip away from.


Ethan's breaths came in harsh, ragged pants of pure need as he watched Chloe's hand slide up and down, feeding his aching length. Her gaze smouldered, heavy-lidded and dark, rejoicing in his reactions and stoking desire's spark within them both. Her wrist twisted on each upstroke's peak, her thumb swiping away the pearl drop crowning his sleek length. A guttural groan tore from Ethan's parted lips as she varied the pressure, pace, and grip of her strokes. His abdomen clenched, thighs tensed, back arched as he climbed ever higher, marching toward pleasure's summit.

Pulling her lips near Ethan's ear, she whispered hotly, "I want you...so badly. But you'll have to be careful, I'm not on the pill."


A guttural groan tore from Ethan at her admission. The idea of having to pull out, of not being able to let himself go completely inside her, made his need even more ferocious. He captured Chloe's mouth in a searing kiss, pulling her body flush against his. Unable to resist any longer, Chloe quickly shimmied out of her pink panties and shrugged off her top, leaving her gloriously nude before Ethan's hungry gaze. She pushed him back onto the bed and straddled his hips, her slick folds brushing against the velvet steel of his rigid length. With a wanton moan, she sank down onto him in one slick motion, a guttural cry torn from her lips at the feeling of being utterly filled and stretched by his thickness. Ethan's hands gripped her waist hard as she began rocking against him with desperate fervour...

vonpeachess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
vonpeachess


Their rhythm quickly became frantic, bodies slapping together with Chloe's whimpers and Ethan's grunts filling the air. She was riding him hard, taking him deep inside her with each downward grind of her hips. Chloe could feel her climax rapidly building, a molten tightness in her core that threatened to splinter apart at any moment.


"Fuck...Ethan...I'm gonna...!" she cried out as her orgasm suddenly crashed over her. Chloe's walls fluttered and clenched around Ethan's cock as she rode out the waves of her release, her movements growing erratic and her cries reaching a fevered pitch. Ethan showed no signs of stopping, his hips jackhammering up to meet her downward grinds even as she came undone above him. She could tell he was approaching the edge, his movements growing erratic, muscles straining. Leaning down, she panted hotly against his ear, "Not inside...you have to pull out, remember?"


A guttural groan tore from Ethan's lips as he nodded, the reminder of her lack of birth control resonating through his lust-addled mind. As much as he craved releasing himself fully within her velvet depths, he knew he'd have to deny himself that pleasure.

The sound of tires on the driveway made Chloe's blood turn to ice in her veins.

"Ohhhh fuck - Mom's home!"

She gasped, panic lacing her tone as she scrambled off of Ethan's lap, his rigid length slipping out of her slick heat. Her small hand quickly wrapped around the thick base of his shaft, aiming the swollen head away from her body. "Let it go, baby," she panted, desperately stroking him with a tight twist of her wrist, "Cum for me!"

Ethan groaned through gritted teeth, his abdomen clenching as he was overwhelmed by the dual sensations of Chloe's firm grip and the urgency of their situation. With one final buck of his hips, his release erupted in hot, thick spurts that painted his own stomach and the valleys of his toned abdomen with his cum, spraying wave after wave as she wanked him off furiously.


They both froze, hearts pounding, as they listened to the sound of the front door opening downstairs. Chloe's eyes went wide with panic. She scrambled off the bed, grabbing her discarded t-shirt to wipe up Ethan's cum from his stomach and abdomen.

"Hurry! Get dressed!" she hissed in a frantic whisper. They could hear Chloe's mom's footsteps entering the foyer. Ethan didn't need to be told twice. He rushed to pull on his clothes, dressing in a flustered frenzy while Chloe frantically tried to make herself look presentable as well.

Finally decent, Chloe gave Ethan one last searing kiss, devouring his mouth with hers. "Go! Out the back door, quickly!" she whispered urgently, hearing her mom's footsteps growing closer.

Ethan nodded, stealing one more heated look at Chloe's dishevelled state before slipping out of her bedroom. He dashed down the hallway and out the back door just as Chloe's mom called out from the entrance of the house.


"Chloe? I'm home!"

Chloe's heart felt like it was going to pound out of her chest. She collapsed back onto her bed, trying to steady her ragged breathing. The t-shirt she had hastily used to clean Ethan's release from his stomach lay crumpled beside her. She closed her eyes, vividly replaying the memories of their passionate tryst that had just occurred on these very sheets. She could still feel Ethan's warmth, his touch, like a brand seared into her skin. The sound of footsteps approached her bedroom door. Chloe's eyes snapped open just as her mother entered, taking in her flushed cheeks, tousled hair, and the wrinkled bedsheets. Her gaze landed on the discarded, cum stained t-shirt with a frown.


"Chloe? What's going on in here?" Her mom's eyes narrowed with suspicion. "Why are you such a mess? And what's that smell?"

Chloe felt her face flush even hotter as the musky scent of sex hung thick in the air. She instinctively tried to cover the damp shirt with her foot. "N-Nothing, mom! I was just...uh, having a nap. You know how restless my sleep can be."

Her mother's scrutinizing gaze raked over the room once more before settling on Chloe. "If you say so. But I want you to tidy up in here and get some fresh air. It reeks like a frat house."


Chloe nodded meekly, her heart still thundering in her chest. As her mother turned and left the room, she finally exhaled the breath she'd been holding. That was entirely too close...

Published 
Written by expressomarkie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments