Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stepping Out On Him From The Closet. She Craves His Attention but...

"My peasure is in giving. Asian gal wants all I can give on massage table."

10
7 Comments 7
5.7k Views 5.7k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"I have no certificates on my wall. But after years of receiving erotic massage treatments, I turned the "table" and became the giver. Usually, my recipients are a wanton woman, but sometimes a man needs "relaxing" too. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This installment involves a hot little Asian gal. Her first massage won't be her last !"

I waited in anticipation for my doorbell to ring. Nuny (Nunnapat) had found my information on Craigslist before they discontinued the personal ads. That was months ago but she had added me into her secret contact list just in case she ever decided to act on it.

First, a very brief background on me and how I became a pleasure giver. I admit it, I became addicted to receiving erotic massages. I’ve experienced every imaginable type of touch and hand or oral orgasm over the course of my many massages, decades of them. Eventually, I acted on the fantasy of being the giver instead of the receiver. After my divorce half a dozen years ago, the time had come. And so I set up my own little private massage studio in my Mississauga suburb condo.

I opened the door, not quite knowing what to expect, knowing only that Nuny was Thai and having fairly recently been brought to Canada by her husband. As I was to learn later, their relationship started out passionately but it seems after arriving in Canada, his work became more important than his attention to his beautiful girl (Thais remain youthful well into their mature years. Nuny is forty-five but still has the looks and body of a young girl).

She was tiny, but even in her fitted, warm winter coat, I could see that she was well proportioned. And pretty, OMG, this girl was an Asian doll.

I welcomed her to my abode, helped her off with her coat and settled in for some small talk to make her comfortable. Her English was highly accented but I listened tentatively, pretending that I understood each and every word. Nuny seemed comfortable with me. I suggested a shower for her so as to relax her even more.

But first, I showed her to my massage room, gave her a few towels and ask her to lay on the massage table face down after her shower, covering her butt with a towel if she was shy. She smiled a coy smile.

I heard the shower end, the massage room door close. I gave her a few minutes to relax and get comfortable. I tapped on the door and entered. She had dimmed the lights but chose not to cover herself with a towel. I couldn’t help but admire her cute little butt wiggle a bit as I laid a hand on her left foot which was the first body part to greet me as I entered the room. I ran my hand lightly up over her left leg, enjoying how she writhed as I did. I took this as an eager sign, kind of a welcome and acknowledgement of her desire to be pleased. My fingers skirted down the crack of her butt and down the inside of her leg. I repeated this motion up her other leg. She moaned lightly and her hips gyrated slightly on my massage table, seemingly pressing down and squirming a bit. I liked the silent communication!

Body language is everything. Nuny was giving me all the right signals. Always maintaining at least one hand on her skin, I positioned myself at the foot end of the table between her feet. This also caused her legs to spread a bit. I lightly ran my fingers up the outside of her legs, over her little butt and first one hand and then the other down her butt crack. She wiggled and moaned. This girl was an enthusiastic massage recipient.

EvaMild
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaMild

From my foot of the bed position, my fingers danced up the outside of her legs to the sides of her rib cage where they played momentarily. Her butt gyrated; I took this as a pleasure point and like dancers on the dance floor who don’t need to talk, we communicated silently. I lifted slightly, her butt willingly raised off the table. Of course, I was leaning forward in this position. I welcomed her butt approaching my face but restrained myself from moving too fast, after all, this was her first time stepping out on her husband, even though it was only an “innocent” massage session. Her womanly scent was intoxicating. I could smell her fragrant, womanly excitement. Again, I restrained myself.

She was now on knees and elbows, her breasts were hanging down. I leaned more forward to fondle them, in this position, my face now touching her sweet butt. I relented and ran my tongue along her butt crack as I massaged her breasts, her nipples welcoming my gentle pinch. Her obvious pleasure was transferred to my own loins.

This massage was off to an exciting start. I reminded myself that it was only just beginning and that I had many more pleasure points to explore; don’t get carried away!

Gently pressing her body to the table, I relocated myself to the head end of the table. As I did, I checked the temperature of the coconut oil and found it to be just right.

Nuny has a long, thick head of black hair. This was going to be a challenge to keep the oil from it. We did speak of that and she said she had anticipated oil in her hair and was prepared for a second shower and shampoo. I massaged her head and upper back, down her back and played with her ever-so-sensitive butt once again. And again, the sides of her stomach, lifting gently and watching as she resumed the position on elbows and knees. My fingers danced over her stomach, her rib cage and the sides of her hips. To our mutual pleasure, my index finger found her outer pussy and revelled in its silky wetness. I resisted entering her with my eager finger; I was determined to save that for later in the session.

Once again, under some protests and with her head now invitingly pushing into my groin, I pressed her to the table. I dipped my hands in the slippery, warm coconut oil and smiled to myself anticipating how she would enjoy this next phase of her massage.

 

To be continued ...

 

Published 
Written by neeray
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments