Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Staying In Shape

"Finding a new friend"

102
21 Comments 21
5.1k Views 5.1k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"This is a real experience that took place several weeks ago. I only wish I was able to take some pictures to post on my profile... <p> [ADVERT] </p>maybe next time."

My first orgasm from a woman came about a month ago at a nude beach. It happened innocently when I met a kind woman who wanted to make sure I didn’t get sunburned. She offered to rub sunblock on me. Needless to say, the pleasure I experienced was amazing. Ever since that day, I’ve longed for a woman’s touch.

I can’t stop thinking about it. I watch television and see an anchorwoman and think, ‘I wonder how she would taste?’ Or I pass a group of women in a restaurant and fantasize about having a gangbang with them. Just yesterday, I was in a meeting at City Hall and found myself dreaming about the woman seated next to me, fucking me with a vibrator. I almost had an orgasm thinking about it.

Since I gave my ex the boot, my life has made a complete 180-degree turn for the better. I’ve always tried to stay fit and healthy and I started going to the gym. Three days a week I spent about ninety minutes stretching, then on the treadmill and to cool down, I joined a short yoga class. I usually do this after work. It is a great way for me to unwind from the pressures of daily life.

For the most part, everyone at the gym keeps to themselves. Last Monday, I struck up a conversation with a woman on the treadmill next to me. She was young, probably in her late twenties. She was tall and quite attractive. Of course, I was having an illusion of me and her exploring each other’s bodies. I felt like I was on fire.

The chat was generic. The weather, what do you do for a living, how long have you been coming to this gym, that kind of stuff. When I was done, I said goodbye and went to the yoga class. On my way home, I continued to think about my encounter with the stranger and started to rub myself while I was driving. By the time I pulled into my driveway, my spandex pants were soaked through. I went inside, stripped off my clothes, and finished what I started.

On Wednesday, I went back to the gym for my exercise ritual. The only thing I could think about was meeting up with the friendly stranger on the treadmill. I spent several minutes stretching, and then I made my way to my running workout. About five minutes into my run, she showed up. Three treadmills to the right, there she was. When she looked in my direction, I waved. She smiled and returned my greeting with a friendly nod.

When I was finished, I continued my routine with a yoga class. I realized she was following me. Again, I was on fire. Was this on purpose? Or was it just a coincidence? She unrolled a yoga mat right next to me. Now I was certain that this was intentional. I took the initiative and introduced myself. She did the same, her name was Kim.

I could feel the blood rush to my head

She let me know that when she first saw me the other day she was admiring my body. Her opinion was that older women don’t take care of themselves like I do. She added that I look great!

I didn’t know if I should be insulted or take it as a compliment. She let me know that she rarely meets someone old enough to be her mother that is as fit as I am and added, she would love to have my body. I smiled and informed her that I was old enough to be her grandmother. I decided to take her comment as a compliment.

Then I took a chance. With a devilish grin I let her know if she wanted my body, just take it. She looked at me, not knowing if I was teasing or if I was serious. At this point, I was so worked up I chose to skip the class, rolled up my yoga mat, and started for the exit. I couldn’t believe what was happening, Kim followed right behind me.

As we were headed for the exit I turned to her and suggested that we go somewhere and have coffee or a drink. She was enthusiastic and thought it was a great idea. I told her to follow me. There is a place not too far from here that has good food and a nice crowd. It’s called Ferg’s on Central Avenue. It will only take a few minutes. She had another suggestion; we should go to her place. I agreed.

Kim’s condo was surprisingly large. There was a beautiful view of Tampa Bay from every window. I sat on her couch, she offered me a drink. After several drinks and some idle chit-chat, I started to open up. I told her about my recent divorce and that I was finding my way emotionally and sexually. She sat listening intently. After two more drinks, I told her that I started to enjoy a nudist lifestyle and show off my body. She placed a hand on my knee and then lightly stroked my inner thigh, it caused my juices to flow.

I continued to divulge my thoughts. First was a fantasy I have of being bound and forced to have an orgasm. She smiled, I could see she was thinking about what I said. Then I admitted that I wanted to take part in a gangbang with both men and women. Kim never took her eyes off of mine. I continued rambling on about me, not allowing her to say much. My stomach fluttered when she stopped me and started to kiss me. It was one of the best kisses I’d ever had. Now I was sure that Kim and I were on our way to an evening that I only imagined.

She said nothing as she took me by the hand leading me to her bed. My mind was racing as she became aggressive, tearing my clothes off and pushing me down on the bed. She stood, staring down at my naked body, admiring me. I lay there, ready to submit to her as she stripped. Her body was muscular with very small tits and rock-hard nipples. What stunned me was the full black bush between her legs. I found it to be very erotic, a real turn-on.

smilesusaan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
smilesusaan

I watched her as she moved around the room. First, she went to a closet. When she approached the bed, I realized she had an assortment of ropes. Kim did listen to me. I was about to be tied up. It became obvious to me that this was not the first time she had done this.

My legs were stretched to their limits as she wrapped each ankle, securing them to the bedposts. Then, she spread my arms toward the corners of the bed. With the same expertise, my wrists were fastened and they too were affixed to the bedposts above my head. I couldn’t move.

I lay spread eagle, vulnerable to her wishes. My clitoris came alive at the thought of being ravaged by Kim. It didn’t take her long to start a methodical system of grinding my pussy. She worked her palm up and down causing me to tremor and saturate her hand.

Within minutes I started to have an orgasm. When she realized how easy I came, she wouldn’t let up. She started to torture my clit, pulling it, twisting it, and even flicking it with her fingers. I lost control with each climax coming stronger than the last. I couldn’t take it any longer and begged her to stop. She finally did but, not until I had tears streaming down my cheeks.

The numbing agony Kim inflicted on me started to subside. I lay there waiting for what was to come. She stood and went to her dresser. I could see her across the room slipping on something unfamiliar to me. When she turned and walked toward me I realized she was donning a ten-inch pink strap-on penis. I had only seen one of these in a porno I watched not too long ago. I was excited and turned on at the thought of her fucking me like a man.

Kim was in full control of my body. She was quite experienced for such a young woman. At her age, I barely knew anything. This she-devil was a sex therapist, a nymphomaniac, and a porn star all in one body. She pranced around the room in a teasing manner. I couldn’t wait to have what was to come.

As Kim started to drive her way into me, the pink extension was a dream come true. She spread me open and like a power tool drilled me hard. I shut my eyes and pretended I was being held captive as a sex slave. She started to twist my nipples which made me scream in pain. It also caused me to start a series of spasms that were so electrifying that I lost control and begged for more. The motion was slow and steady and lasted what seemed like an hour.

My pussy was sore at the continual beating it was taking. Kim finally ended her assault telling me that it was her turn for some relief. She didn’t untie me though. I watched as she removed the strap-on cock and moved toward me. She brought the mink between her legs closer to my face. Her leg lifted over me. The aroma of her muff was intoxicating. I never tasted a woman and I wasn’t sure what to do. My instincts took over.

I know what I enjoy, so I tried to mimic that. It was difficult at first through her thick bush. As my tongue started to dance over her pussy, I could hear her moan. I assumed that I was doing it right as her hips started to gyrate over my face. Without the use of my hands, it was difficult to toil through the jungle between her legs. Finding the right spot became a laborious task. My face was covered in her essence. It was sweeter than I thought it would be.

Kim leaned over and untied my wrists. She must have realized I was struggling to satisfy her. Having my hands free enabled me to part her hair and spread her open. Almost immediately, her moans turned to a constant pant. My mouth latched onto her clit, sucking. I could feel it become erect in my mouth. She screamed.

After several minutes of pleasing her, I asked her to untie my ankles. She consented to my request. As soon as I was free, I became the aggressor, pushing her on her back. I continued to thrash her with my tongue and fingers. Her body shuddered in ecstasy. I sucked until my mouth numbed and couldn’t go any longer.

We lay together quietly. I broke the silence admitting that she was my first. She was shocked that at sixty-three, I had never made love to a woman. She paid me a compliment, letting me know that I was great at eating pussy. It made me feel good that I could take care of her. Our hands stroked one another, softly kissing, basking in the euphoria of many orgasms.

Our time together came to an end. It was getting late and I had to travel to Washington DC in the morning. I was weak from our adventure. Gathering my belongings was slow-moving. I dressed while Kim watched me. She was sitting on a chair, legs spread wide. Her thicket of fur was still glistening. I wanted to dive back in but knew I couldn’t.

I was ready to leave. Kim stood, pulled my hair bringing me to her, and kissed me, our tongues twirling in frenzy. It was difficult turning to leave. As I was walking out the door, she said she looked forward to seeing me at the gym next week. That lit me up again. I couldn’t wait.

Published 
Written by Darlene69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments