Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sophie gets her man

"Ben has watched his friends daughter grow up and takes what she offers."

8
5 Comments 5
12.0k Views 12.0k
1.8k words 1.8k words
I glanced at the clock on the wall.  I thought to myself, 8:50. Ten more minutes. Ten minutes and the youth group meeting will be over. Ten more minutes and that little slut, Sophie Summers will get what's been coming to her for the past 2 years...

It all started two years ago when the Rev. Rodgers asked me to Take over as administrator of the Churches youth group. Mrs Fairbanks was getting near retirement and he needed someone that was good with the kids to give them the leadership and guidance they needed. I helped out with a few meetings and got roped into taking the position.

"Someone like you will be good for the program, Ben." the Reverend told me. "You're smart, in good shape, and single. You'll need it to keep up with the teenagers these days."

The Rev. was right, I have always worked out at the gym and was in good shape for a 39 yr old man.

Needless to say, I took the job. The first thing to catch my eye was this vivacious 16 yr old named Sophie Summers. I have known her parents for years and have watched her grow from a little snotty nosed kid into the young woman she is today...

I snapped back to reality and began to wrap up out meeting.

"Don't forget, I need the permission slips for next month's camping trip at next Friday's meeting." I told them." And Sophie, could you stay to go over the list of food supplies we'll need to bring for the group?"

"Yes Mr Dover, I can stay. My parents are out and I have time to kill before they come and pick me up."

I watched as she came walking towards me. At 18, Sophie had turned into quite the young lady. And I use the term "Lady" very loosely. At 5'2 and 125 lbs she turned men's heads! Her d cup sized breasts strained at the buttons of the light pink dress that she wore. the hem just barley covered the round globe's of her well rounded ass. Sophie was nothing but a "little cock teaser and she knew it.  

"You can call and tell them I'll take you home when we finish up here. This shouldn't take long." I told her as I gave her my cell phone. "Not long at all." I whispered under my breath.

I quickly  cleared the room of stragglers and arranged some chairs while Sophie talked to her dad on the phone.

"You worry too much, Dad" she said to him as she stood there with her hand on her hip. They exchanged a few more words and she quickly hung up the phone.

"He can be such an asshole at times." Sophie said as she gave me back my phone.

"That's no way to talk about your father." I told her as I grabbed my phone from her hand.

We went over the list of things to bring. I sat and watched Sophie squirm in her seat as we talked about the food menu. She would state her approval of certain items and disapproval of others while twirling her hair in her fingers. She especially enjoyed the "wieners" and cucumbers for the salad, which she approved of by a soft moan and licking her luscious lips.

This little cock tease was starting to get to me. Her teasing has gone on long enough. My cock was straining for relief. That's when it hit me. Tonight I would take what the little slut was flaunting.

"Well, Sophie, that should do it for tonight' s meeting." I said as I gathered up my notes "Help me straighten up while I go check and make sure the rest of the building is locked up."

I left the room and walked down the dimly lit hallway to make sure the back door was locked. I then went into the tv room to make sure things were all set when Sophie entered the room.

"Let me get those magazines." she said as she bent down to pick them up from the table. As she did, I got the most beautiful look at those firm breasts of hers. Then she knocked one off onto the floor. I just stood there. As she squatted down to pick it she made sure I got an eye full of her crotch. My cock grew some more as I stared at the crotch gusset of her pink panties.

I couldn't control myself any longer. I grabbed Sophie by the wrist and pulled her to a standing position. I spun her around as I had a seat on the sofa and plopped her down over my knee.

"Mr Dover!" she screamed as I fought to hold her over my knee. "What are you doing?"

"You'll see." I said as I lifted the dress up exposing her panty covered ass. "You're going to get what you rightly deserve." I blurted out as I raised my hand and let it fall sharply across her ass.

"Ouch!" she squealed as my hand made a sharp slapping sound. I raised my hand and let it fall again.

"Ouch, Mr Dover, Please.... don't...s top it." she cried out as I answered each word with another slap to her ass.

she wiggled and thrashed wildly on my lap but she was no match for me.

KaraWilll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaraWilll

I hooked my fingers into the waistband and pulled her panties down in one fluid motion.

I slapped as I blurted out the words "You are out of control, someone needs to teach you a lesson if your daddy won't."

She again blurted out..." Fuck him, he's an asshole!"

Again my hand found it's mark as her cheeks began to turn from a milky white to a rosy red. But something else also began to change. Her whimpering and squealing have begun to turn to soft moans of  pleasure. The scent of an aroused pussy soon filled my nostrils.

The cries of Mr Dover, don't, stop have turned into "Mr Dover, please, don't stop!"

I felt her wetness soaking into the leg of my trousers as I continued to spank her. I let my finger slip into her to feel her wetness.

"You're enjoying this you little slut, aren't you?" I asked

between the sobs I heard a faint "Un huh"

That was all I could take. I raised Sophie up off my knee and pushed her down onto the couch as I fumbled with my belt and zipper I raised her hips into the air as I dropped my pants to my ankles.

"You want to act like a slut, now I'm going to fuck you like the slut you are!" I told her. Her pussy lips were glistening from her juices as I grabbed my throbbing hard cock and guided it towards the opening of her pussy. I rubbed the head up and down the slit and then penetrated her in one swift motion. I heard Sophie squeal as I met resistance, then felt her hymen tear as I pressed my cock deeper. As I started to slide my cock in and out. she began to meet my thrusts with thrusts of her own and soon I was pounding my cock deep into her hungry pussy.

"Yes, Mr Dover, er Ben. Fuck me, fuck your little slut good." She begged as I rammed my cock into her tight pussy. That's when it hit me. Sophie was not giving it to everyone else, She just gave it to me. My head was spinning but I didn't care about her or her feelings right now. This little cunt has been flaunting her ass at me for 2 years and now I was taking what I wanted.

"Fuck me Ben, Fuck me good and hard. I know I teased you, but I knew I would win in the end. Take me Ben, take what I have flaunted at you for so long."

I fucked her like there was no tomorrow. My cock pounding in and out as my balls slapped against her pussy. I felt the fire burning in my loins as I pounded her sweet pussy.

Sophie no longer complained, she just kept pressing against my cock as I thrust it deep. She wanted me to take her and I did not hold back. I started to thrust faster and harder. She sensed I was getting close and whispered to me,

"I want you to Fuck my ass Ben, fuck my ass till you cum."

Who was I to deny her. with the next stroke I pulled my cock from her dripping pussy and guided it to her anal opening. I rubbed the head over her hole and then let it slip in. Ever so steadily I pressed deeper and deeper until I was deep in her ass.

"Mmmmmmm" Sophie moaned "Fuck me until you cum now."

I knew it wouldn't take long. her ass was so tight. I started to thrust again and was soon on the verge of cumming. Sophie reached between her legs and massaged my balls as I pounded into her rectum. I was fast approaching the point of no return. She pulled me deep and cried out.

"Cum for me Ben, fill me with your hot cum."

I thrust and felt the first contraction and a thick rope of cum shot deep into her ass. I felt Sophie's body convulse as her own orgasm erupted deep within. I felt her insides being lubricated from my own semen as the second and third ropes of cum shot deep into her ass. I slowed my pace as my cock emptied into her.

I gently picked Sophie up and sat down on the sofa with her on my lap. I held her tightly as my cock softened in her. She pressed against me as my hands caressed her breasts as her breathing returned to normal. That's when it hit me. Sophie was a virgin up until 10 minutes ago. She was not that little slut she portrayed.

"It took you long enough to notice me, Ben." sophie spoke softly. "I saved my virginity for you." "I have wanted you since I found out what my pussy is really for, and now you can use me when ever you feel the need."

I kissed her softly and Sophie suggested we hurry and get dressed before we get caught. We straightened up the place and locked the doors as we left. I watched as her hips swayed back and forth and her dress rode up the back of her thighs. I knew then, I was in for a wild ride home!

Published 
Written by lou50
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments