Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

She Gets Her Way

"Joyce gets her way in the end. She always does!"

13
7 Comments 7
13.8k Views 13.8k
2.2k words 2.2k words
I can’t describe it as a chance meeting as we met on the internet, through a swingers website. Joyce’s profile was interesting, she was honest and lived in a different country. Joyce was bi-sexual but her husband was as straight as they come despite her efforts to get him to join in with her sexual exploits. She was, it has to be said, desperate to see him with a man.

That’s when she hatched this plan with me. I had to go along with it for several reasons, not least was the fact that her husband would be a virgin.

I was met at the airport by Joyce and her husband. I must admit I was not sure they would be there to meet me, but they were true to their word. We gave each other the customary peck on the cheek (Joyce and myself that is) and we travelled to their villa, via a rather nice watering hole.

We chatted, we drank the obligatory cocktails and we got to know each other. I could tell that Joyce was on tenterhooks, I was about to buy another drink in the local café overlooking a beach when she declined saying that they needed to get back. I knew why.

We got back to their abode; the villa was superb and in a lovely part of the country as well. They showed me my room and I was politely told to be down for dinner at eight. Joyce couldn’t resist a pat on my bum and I smiled at her.

I was downstairs at eight precisely all washed and dressed casually, which meant for me, white shorts and a T-shirt. It was so hot that was all I had decide to wear. I could see that Joyce had made a little more effort than me. She was sporting a nice dress with what I hoped were stockings. Her husband was dressed a little like me.

We sat and ate, chatted and drank some wine. It was a nice evening. I offered to help wash up but was told to leave everything in the dish washer. Nevertheless, it was an excuse for Joyce to get up from the table as I put the dishes in the dishwasher.

I felt her hands on my bum as I leant over. I felt her stroke my arse, and I don’t mind telling you I have a nice arse, and then, as I stood up, I felt her circle her hands around my waist and down over my trousers.

My cock twitched. Joyce grabbed it and it responded. I turned to face her and was a little surprised. Her dress was missing and I feasted on her bra and suspenders, and as I had hoped previously, stockings. Joyce was a little shorter than me at five foot five inches, she was slim and with nice breasts. She looked into my eyes as she stroked my cock under my trousers.

The more alert amongst you would have noticed that there was no mention of knickers, because there were, no knickers. I pushed my hands out to meet her breasts and cupped them. I lowered my head to her nipples and sucked on them gently. All the while she rubbed at my cock until it was tenting in my trousers and making life a little uncomfortable.

“Drop them,” she said with a wicked smile.

I pulled my top off and dropped my trousers on the floor where I stood. Joyce was impressed with my upright cock. I could tell. She once more circled her hands around it and pulled on it a few times, occasionally dropping her other hand to feast on my balls.

I must admit to being extremely horny at this point in time. Her husband was still fully dressed and watching us intently from the sofa.

Joyce grabbed me by my cock and led me back to where her husband was sitting. On the way back she leant over one of the dining chairs. Her arse was pointing in the air and I fondled it, I started to stroke her thighs with my hands starting on her stockings and sliding over onto her flesh. I love the feeling of stockings and bare flesh together. I eventually slipped a finger between her thighs which contacted her pussy and she let out a gasp. I continued stroking her pussy until I slipped my finger into her.

All the while I was watching her husband. Yes, I thought, it was a stranger feeling your wife’s pussy and fingering her, but then again it’s your wife that’s presenting herself to me in this way. Her husband just watched us together.

My cock was solid and I just rested it at the entrance to her pussy, pushing it in just a little bit so that it wouldn’t spring free. I pushed it forward a little and then pulled it back. I think Joyce would have loved for me to just fuck it in her, but that wasn’t my style.

“Get naked if you want me to suck you,” she aimed the question at her husband. He eventually moved and stripped off. With both of us naked I could see his cock, it was hard just like mine. The only difference was that mine was about to penetrate his wife.

I pushed my cock into her all the way, to an audible and satisfying gasp from her lips. I then forced a lot more air out of her lungs when I withdrew my whole cock and thrust it quickly back in. I did this three times so that she could get used to the sort of fucking she would be getting later on that evening.

Joyce eventually looked at me over her shoulder, her smile said it all.

She stood up and my cock slipped out of her, she walked to her husband and recovered a blindfold from the top of one of the chairs on her way.

“You’re wearing this,” she instructed, and proceeded to clip the blindfold over his eyes. “Then I’m going to suck you off while I get fucked. I want no touching at all, and you’re not to force my head down on it, got it! Otherwise you will be sorry.”

Her husband nodded.

With the blindfold on Joyce took up her position and stroked his thighs. She then moved over and let me settle down between them.

Mia_Carter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mia_Carter

We smiled at each other as her plan was put into place.

I lifted her husband’s cock while Joyce sat behind me. Everything we would do know would be coordinated, and she was absolutely loving it.

My tongue slipped over her husband’s balls and I licked all the way up to the end of his cock. I flicked at it with my tongue and then I traced its length back down again. I repeated the action and this time slipped the head into my mouth and gave it a little suck before taking my mouth off it.

“That’s it fuck your cock in me,” she said, as I held his cock upright. “I love sucking cock while I’m being fucked,” she continued.

It was all I could do to keep a straight face and stop smiling. I bent down again and started to lick his cock. It was such a nice feeling to have cock in my mouth once again. I looked at her husband as I slipped my mouth down onto his length. I knew what he was thinking, he was having his cock sucked by his wife who was being fucked by a virtual stranger. The roles were playing out in his mind. She would get fucked, and when on the brink of her orgasm he would spurt down her throat and over her face. It was what he liked doing the most. I could see the expressions on his face as the scenario played out.

Except it wasn’t his wife, it was me and I was loving it.

I sucked his cock down my throat and started to bounce my head up and down on it. It was comfortable in my mouth but I remembered that Joyce had told me that she couldn’t deep throat, so I held back from taking it down to the back of my throat. I once more released his cock and Joyce gasped out loud.

“That’s so fucking good, fuck me like that, make me cum,” she announced in a wicked tone of voice that was edged with breathlessness. She was a good actress.

As I started to lick his length again I stroked his balls. I could feel Joyce slip her arm around me and grasp my cock. As I sucked on her husband’s cock she pumped mine in her hand. I started to buck my arse backwards towards her as she did it. I really wanted to fuck her as I sucked this gorgeous cock but I couldn’t. Well, not yet anyway, maybe before the weekend was over I would get the chance. I held the thought in my mind.

To mimick the sound, Joyce put two fingers in her mouth and started to moan over them. It sounded like she had a mouthful of cock, I started to moan as well so that her husband would feel the vibrations. We were a pretty good double act considering this was virgin territory for both of us.

Eventually, I started to pump his cock while my mouth rested over his bulbous knob. I wanted the first spurt down my throat because I loved that. I didn’t really care where the rest of it went.

Joyce was pulling at my cock at an ever increasing pace. At one point her enthusiasm got the better of her as she whispered in my ear to make him cum. I could sense that she wanted this more than I did. I pulled at his cock to try and speed things up. I could feel him tense and I could see out of the corner of my eye that he wanted to use his hands, but I guess her warning rang out in his head as he kept them by his side.

Joyce must have had a second sense as she once more whispered in my ear that he was cumming. I pulled on his cock and started to moan on it. My mouth clamped loosely on the end of his cock, sucking gently while wobbling it from side to side.

I was rewarded with my actions, rather unexpectedly.

His spunk shot into my mouth while he pushed his arse upwards from the sofa. My hand was at the top of its stroke when his spunk erupted and it was all I could do to contain it. The second one came quickly on the tail of the first and it too shot into my mouth.

Joyce had abandoned my cock while she watched.

I pulled my head back to breath and swallow some of his spunk. The third jet shot all over my face. I wasn’t expecting it and I gasped a little.

I kept wanking him all the time he was pumping out his spunk.

“That’s it, cum all over my fucking face,” Joyce encouraged, “Pump it all over me, I love it,” she continued. Watching everything with such intent and smiling all the time.

Her husband did just that but all over my face instead. When Joyce did get a little too close she got some fallout on her shoulder.

I extracted the last of his spunk onto the end of my hand. I turned to Joyce. We kissed and shared what little spunk I had left in my mouth. She never touched the spunk on my face. We smiled at each other.

“Can I take this blindfold off now,” said her husband.

“One minute,” came her reply.

We both got up and sat on the sofa either side of her husband. Joyce moved his head towards her as she removed the blindfold.

He looked at her, “why have you cleaned the spunk off your face,” he said dumbfounded.

“I haven’t,” she laughed and neither has he.

Joyce pointed towards me as she giggled and her husband looked aghast as he saw my face.

“Not that bad was it,” I said.

There was stoney silence for a while, broken eventually by a resounded ‘hmmmf’ from him at being manipulated by Joyce. They both kissed each other, in a way I considered as loving.

“You bastard,” he said, as they broke apart, “does that make me bi-sexual now?” he asked.

“Only if you really want to be – it’s a two way thing you know, and you have all weekend to consider it,” she said.

“Now where’s that cock I want to impale me, come on you. I need a fuck.” Joyce led, I followed.

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments