Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Seven Minutes (Or More) in Heaven With You

"The one with the broken-down elevator."

30
8 Comments 8
2.0k Views 2.0k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"Any allusions to actual people and/or events are purely coincidental 'n have nothing to do with real life."

I could not believe it. I just could not believe it. One of the hotel’s many elevators had just broken down - stuck somewhere between the fifth and sixth floors - and standing on the other side of the uncomfortably small space was the most beautiful man I'd ever seen. As I looked at him in awe he smiled, dimples showing, as our eyes met. I smiled back shyly after a moment, not wanting to disturb his peace - or worse, say something stupid I'd end up regretting later.

“You always hear about things like this,” he sighed, a half smile on his face. “But you don't ever think it'll happen to you.”

I nodded, feeling too shy to talk, and watched him sink to the floor with a long exhale. He patted the floor, eyes twinkling, then held out his hand to help me sit next to him. I looked at him, feeling my tummy fill with butterflies as he squeezed my hand gently. I looked at our joined hands, then at him, hoping he wouldn't notice the blush covering my face as I squeezed back. He smiled, silently reassuring me that it would be okay sooner or later.

I sighed, chewing my lip to try and hide my anxiety as I smiled back. “How long do you think we have till they get this thing working again?”

He shrugged. “Don't know. Could be minutes; could be hours.”

I nodded, squeezing his hand again as I looked into his beautiful eyes. My mouth went dry as he held my gaze, and, despite not knowing him long, I wondered what it would be like to kiss him and whether his lips were as soft as they looked. After a moment of noticing the way I was eyeing him, he moved to sit on his knees in front of me.

“It's okay, little darlin’,” he assured me, standing back up. “I want to kiss you, too.”

I followed, gently but teasingly pushing him up against the wall before wrapping my arms around his neck. “Wanna play seven minutes in heaven, baby?”

He laughed, wrapping his arms around my waist. “I think we might be here longer than that, little darlin’.”

“You're right,” I agreed. “But I've been wanting to kiss you this whole time and I wasn't sure how else to ask.”

He smirked, but his cheeks were slightly pink. “That's definitely a new one. I'm flattered.”

I smiled, feeling my own cheeks heat up as we held each other in silence for a few minutes. Then he pressed his lips to mine, and I melted like butter as I kissed back. His lips were even softer than I’d originally imagined them to be, something I knew I'd never be able to get enough of. I pulled away after a little while, looking into his beautiful steel blue eyes with a smile as we both caught our breath.

“That wasn't even close to seven minutes,” he teased, causing me to laugh and press a chaste kiss to his lips. 

“Wanna try again?” I asked, already leaning back in as I tried to get even closer to him. 

He didn't answer; instead, he let his lips do the talking. I moaned softly into his mouth, one hand tangling in his hair and giving it a gentle tug. He deepened the kiss in response, gently nipping at my lips before pulling away, lips swollen and eyes full of desire as he looked at me with a grin. I felt a sudden rush of wetness between my legs as I eyed the growing bulge in his sinfully tight jeans. 

I looked into his eyes for a long moment, licking my lips as I squeezed him gently. He moaned, eyes closing and plush lips falling open as I squeezed again, adding a few tugs on his hair for good measure. I smirked, loving the way he struggled to stay quiet.

“Mmh,” I murmured, leaning close to his ear. “When we get out of here, baby, I'm going to make you feel so good you’ll be seeing stars.”

He smirked, raising one eyebrow teasingly. “You shouldn't be making promises you can't keep, little darlin’.”

I laughed, not unkindly, and pressed myself close to him again. “Did I say it was a promise I couldn't keep?”

As he opened his mouth to answer, there was a sudden jolt and grating noise as the elevator finally started to move again. I pressed a finger to his lips, silently telling him it was a rhetorical question as the doors opened to reveal the tenth floor.

“Your room or mine?” I murmured, wrapping an arm around his waist protectively. 

“Mine’s closer,” he answered. “I mean, I don't know where yours is, but…well…”

I laughed, kissing him lightly as I pulled him closer. “I know what you meant, baby. Your room it is.”

He smiled, handing me his room key as we walked down the hallway to room 1020. I unlocked the door, biting my lip as I thought of all the things I wanted to do to him as he followed me inside. I turned on a few lights - just enough for us to see where we were going - before settling onto the bed and beckoning to him with a flick of my hand. He followed, somehow already knowing that I was in charge, as he awaited my next move. I reached for him, gently but firmly pulling him onto me with a soft, desperate moan.

ValentinaHaddid
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValentinaHaddid

“I want you so bad, baby,” I murmured, keeping my lips close to his ear so I could feel him shiver in delight. “Ever since I first saw you in the elevator.”

He whimpered, eyes closing momentarily as my words sank in. “Me too, little darlin’, me too.”

“Then let's not waste any more time,” I answered, pulling away just enough to look into his eyes. “Now, shut up and kiss me.”

He didn't answer - not verbally, at least. Instead, his lips met mine in a kiss that was more desperate than any of the others we'd shared earlier. Maybe it was something about the relief of finally being freed from our unintended prison, because every sensation felt far more heightened than it probably should have. I moaned against his lips, letting one hand wander down to squeeze his ass. 

“Feels good, doesn't it, baby,” I murmured, gently but firmly tugging at his hair with my other hand. “You have no idea how beautiful you are like this.”

Momentarily lowering his gaze, he swallowed, confirming my suspicions that he was still trying to stay quiet. I smirked, suddenly reversing our positions so that I was on top of him as I removed his shirt. He laughed softly, more than happy to let me do whatever I wanted, as it fell to the floor in a crumpled heap.

“Mmmmh,” I murmured, licking my lips as I palmed him. “I’m gonna make you feel so good, baby.”

He moaned in response, long and low and passionately, as I squeezed him through the sinfully tight pants he still wore. “Oh…god…”

I withdrew my hand, smirking as I undid the button. “Let's get these off, yeah?”

He whimpered, eyes closing as he nodded in agreement. “Please…”

I smiled, undoing the zipper and pulling them down as far as I could. He kicked them away, leaving him in nothing other than his blue boxers. I moaned, reaching inside to stroke him a few times, absolutely loving how hard and warm he felt against my hand. 

“Feels good, yeah?” I said, sliding his boxers down and off as I looked into his beautiful eyes. “You gonna cum like this - before we've even started?”

He moaned. “I just might if you keep stroking me like that, little darlin’.”

I pulled my hand away, wanting to make it last all night - or as close to that as I could, anyway - to refocus my attention on removing my own clothes. He watched, licking his lips as my clothes joined the pile on the floor. I left my panties alone for the moment, though, because I needed the friction I knew it would create. 

“Lean against the headboard for me, baby,” I murmured.

He nodded, feeling too far gone to say much. I licked my lips in anticipation as he sat up, moving a few pillows behind his head for comfort.

“I'm all yours, little darlin’,” he soothed, caressing my cheek gently with one hand.

As I straddled his thighs, the ever-increasing wetness of my panties against his bare skin pushed me a lot closer to the edge than I wanted to admit. One hand tangled itself in his hair, gently tugging him close enough to feel his warm breath on my lips. 

“I can't stand it anymore,” I murmured. “To hell with making it last all night, baby, I need you now.”

He moaned in agreement, sliding my underwear down as far as it would go. I shifted, kicking it to the floor with everything else before pulling him close once more. Two of his fingers entered me, searching carefully for that special, hidden spot inside, making me gasp as he found it. He gave it a few caresses, somehow managing to bring me even closer to the end than I was already, removing his fingers when he felt me begin to descend into the madness of pleasure.

I stroked him a few times in return, guiding him between my folds with gentle urgency. He began to move, sending me free falling with just a few thrusts and filling me up as I clenched around him.

Afterwards, we lay there in a haze of bliss, occasionally sharing lazy kisses as we bathed in the afterglow. He pulled out with a satisfied sigh, guiding me to stand so we could go into the bathroom to clean up before returning to bed.

Just before I fell asleep, I heard his voice calling to me. “Sweet dreams, little darlin’. I'll be here when you wake up.”

Published 
Written by JustAnotherSapphic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments