Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ray's Sister.Part 2.

23
7 Comments 7
13.5k Views 13.5k
878 words 878 words

It was an effort not to shoot into the air as her silky hand rubbed the length of my shaft. Thankfully she released me after a few moments to recover her purse off the centre counsel and commenced rummaging around inside it for a few seconds before she produced a string of condoms, and tore one packet off.

"You'd probably like to do me bareback, but the risk of pregnancy is way too great," she commented as she tore open the pack and expertly placed it on my cock. I found the sight and feeling of my rod wrapped in latex a turn on and I grabbed it and commenced to slowly masturbate. 

Valerie smiled and kissed me again as I heard the distinct sound of a zipper being drawn down. There was some wiggling of her part before her short skirt slid down he magnificent legs.

Once again my mouth hung open at the sight before me. She was not wearing pantyhose as I had thought. I saw a black silk and lace garter belt holding up lace top nylons. Valerie then surprised me by sliding her left leg across my lap and then taking a position on my upper thighs and I got a good look at the matching panties.

I could feel the heat and moisture emanating from her silk covered crotch against my naked flesh. I was about to lean in and kiss her when she stopped me. Valerie reached around behind her back and unfastened her bra and It fell away to reveal a set of perfect breasts with erect nipples.

"Touch me," she asked in a soft voice.

I complied by slowly and gently running my hands over her warm and silky flesh.

"Kiss them," she asked again in the same soft voice.

I began to plant kisses all over her soft full globes and she moaned with each contact of my lips against her flesh.

"Lick my nipples," she begged.

Her moans became louder as my tongue flicked her erect nipples. She stopped me after a while and commenced kissing and licking on my chest and nipples. Each kiss and lick allowed waves of euphoria to wash over me and I ran my hand up and down her nylon clad legs as she continued to kiss and lick me.

Valerie stopped after a few minutes to kiss me long and hard. She stopped again and managed to rise from her seated position and placed her hands on the waistband of her panties. I heard a slight tearing sound and next thing a knew she was holding her tiny wet panties in her hand.

"Velcro on the waist," was all she said 

IvyHarrell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvyHarrell

I didn't know if I responded as my eyes were busy taking in the sight of the small triangle of hair between her legs. She placed her knees on the seat and managed to slide forward and place the tiny tuft of hair against my cock for just a second. She then rose up on her knees and grabbed me and placed in at the unseen entrance to her body.

Valerie began to slowly lower herself on me and once again I was rendered speechless. The heat, wetness and tightness were beyond my wildest dreams. Without prompting I ran my hands all over her naked flesh as she began to rise up and lower herself on my cock.

"Oh yes," she repeated several times.Each time she did she increased the speed of her ride.

Finally between the sight of her nearly naked body, the smell of her perfume, and the tightness of her pussy on my cock I knew that the end was in sight.

"Valerie, I'm gonna cum," I announced.

Valerie suddenly increased the speed of her ride into a wild bucking movement and stared me dead in the eyes.

"Don't hold back," she hissed.

A second later my body shook and I experienced the best orgasm I ever had. Valerie let loose a long sustained moan and I felt her internal muscles tighten on my cock. It seems that her orgasm had arrived.

Valerie moved to allow my shrinking cock to slide out of her wet pussy and then collapsed against me, we were both breathing hard.

"For a first timer you were pretty dammed good," she said after a while.

"It was unbelievable," I responded.

"And it gets even better with practice," she told me.

"I don't have anyone to practice on," told her.

"Now you do," she announced looking me in the face.

I had no response except to smile.

"The car is good, but it causes my legs to cramp. Our next session will be in a bed," she stated.

"You mean we get to do it again?" I asked and started to question her but she silenced me with a kiss.

"Now you're not allowed to tell anyone and I do mean anyone. Do you understand?" she stated.

"I understand," I replied.

She proceeded to remove the condom from my now soft cock and wrap it in a kleenex. She then slid her wet silky bottom off my thighs and took a seat next to me and began to get redressed, she suggested I do the same.

~~~

End of Part 2...More to follow.

 

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments