Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

No Longer My Private Gym

"Allan appears in Dean's private gym."

24
7 Comments 7
7.1k Views 7.1k
1.8k words 1.8k words

I was naked. Kneeling down with a hard cock in my hand. Not my cock. A hard, wet cock. Wet because I had just taken it deep into my drooling mouth. Hard because I had been stroking it for a minute before I took it into my mouth.

I had one hand on the six-pack abs and another at the base of a shiny wet cock. Determined to put that cock into my mouth a second time. The second time I would take that cock into my mouth. The second time I would take any cock into my mouth. 

How did I get here? A straight man having sucked a cock for the first time, longing to suck it for a second time… Let me explain how it happened. 

I train in my local gym every night between 10 pm and 12. I love training late at night because I love having the gym to myself. I can plan my set and know for sure that I won’t be obstructed because the gym is essentially all mine at that time.

One night I came in and saw that there was another guy training. Training in my gym at my time! At first, I was only aware of another person invading my space. I was concerned that he may be on one of my stations when I needed it… I only saw the downside of his presence. 

Soon I noticed that he belonged in a gym. He was tight. Six-foot-two, broad and cut… For the first time ever, I saw I had competition in the gym. This was my domain and now I was watching another version of me, maybe even a better version of me invading my space. 

I was angry. Angry that I no longer had a private gym and angry that he was a better version of me. As time went by I watched him more and more. First with envy. Then hate. 

During my squat sets, he was doing his bench press. I saw the amount of weight he stacked on the bar and quietly wished for him to fail. No such thing happened. 

During my bench sets, he was doing his deadlifts, stacking on 40kg more than I had previously done. I watched with envy, once again wishing for nothing other than failure and humiliation from my new ‘gym buddy’ and once again observing no such thing. This guy was as strong as an ox. 

I was pretending to ignore him, carrying on with my set when I hear, “Can you spot me, mate?”

I was shocked. I looked over and my arch-nemesis was smiling and loading weight onto the squat rack. I must have looked confused because he reiterated,  “I’m going to do some heavy stuff tonight. Can you spot me?”

“Yeah,” I finally mumbled after a long pause. And I confidently walked over to him to try to assure him that I was up to the task. 

It was then I looked t him as something other than an invader of my space. He was asking for help. He was an extremely fit dude and I started to admire more than his ability to lift weights. I started to look at him. His body. His fit body. Finally, I noticed the bulge in his shorts. And finally, I decided that I wanted to explore all I had noticed. 

“G’day mate, I’m Allan,” he said. 

I responded, “Hi, I’m Dean.”

“How do you want me to spot you, Allan?” I said. 

“just stand behind me and catch me if I fail,” he responded. 

I noticed the Australian accent and wanted to ask him where he was from but he got straight into his squat position and left me no time to do so. 

“You ready, mate?” he asked, as he positioned himself under the bar. 

“Sure thing, Allan,” I replied as I got myself in position. 

He took the weight of the bar and went deep into his squat. I stood behind him ready to cover him but knew I was not needed. This guy was strong and this weight was no real problem. He did three squats and then told me he was done.

“Guide me to the rack, mate?” he asked. I came behind him, took some weight off the bar and guided the weight to the squat rack. As he lowered the bar into the rack it seemed that he did an exaggerated hip trust so that he grinned with his ass against me. This first time I put it down to a mistake and stood there waiting for him to recover before he did his next set. 

He took his time, strutted around and I found myself following his every movement with my eyes. His muscles were pumped, he was glistening with sweat and even the smell of his sweat was starting to make me feel something… I’m wasn’t sure what that something was but it wasn’t the hate I felt earlier. I was starting to question everything.  

“You ‘right, mate?” he said as he approached the rack for another set. 

“Yeah, Allan,” I said and he took his position. 

Sharon_groan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sharon_groan

“I’m dead on my feet, mate,“ he told me. Following with, “make sure you spot me well.”

I stood behind him, ready to catch him in the event of failure. 

Down he squatted for the first rep. Up he came. 

Down he squatted for the second rep. Up he came this time with more of a struggle. I repositioned myself for potential failure. 

Down he went for this third and final rep. He struggled like hell but finally managed to come up again and shouted at me to help him re-rack. I came behind him, took hold of the weight and guided him back to the rack. 

As I lowered the weight onto the rack his ass pushed back into my cock very noticeably and after doing so he ground up and down a couple of times. 

The feeling of his muscular ass on my cock was now an unbelievable turn on. I had watched this man lift weights that I most likely could never lift, helped him do so, been ‘accidentally’ cock rubbed and now finally had my cock grinding against his ass. I immediately became hard as a rock. My envy turned to desire and something I never knew was inside me was suddenly awoken. I then knew I wanted this beautiful specimen of a man to fuck me. 

After he ground his ass up and down my cock several times, he turned to me. He looked me in the eye and said, “I knew we’d get along. I knew I was going to be able to get you hard.” 

He turned me around, pulled me towards him, put his hands behind my head and pulled me towards his face and kissed me like no woman ever had. I was not ready for that. I resisted at first but soon found that I was overcome by desire, passion and could do nothing to resist. 

I reciprocated his kisses, pulled his god-like body tight into me and decided to let myself go wherever my desires were taking me. My hands explored his muscular back, his shoulders and found there way down to his amazing tight ass. Every sensation turned me on. It was then he took my face in his hands, looked me in the eye and told me, “now you’re going to suck my cock.” 

I made no reply, I allowed him to guide my head down towards his cock. I watched him slide down his gym shorts and accepted the big hard cock he fed into my mouth. There was never a moment when I hesitated taking that cock into my mouth. I gladly accepted it, closed my mouth around it and slowly allowed it to glide out of my wet, drooling mouth. 

This is now where the story began. I was on my knees. Looking at this beautiful cock that belongs to that beautiful man and all I wanted to do was put it back in my mouth, deep in my mouth and see how much I was able to please this beautiful man. 

I got busy. I explored his ass cheeks with my hands as I took his cock deeper and deeper into my wetter and wetter mouth. I kept one hand on his ass as I explored his tight abs and his amazing pecs as I still focused on getting his cock deeper and deeper into my mouth. As a rookie cock sucker, I couldn’t believe the pleasure I was getting from the feeling of cock. One thing was sure from that point on was that this was not going to be the last time I did this. I was now a cock sucker. 

Alan started to groan, he started to tell me that I was the best cock sucker he ever had. 

“Oh, mate, you’re great!” he said. “You’re sucking like a champion.” 

He started to moan and groan and then put his two hands behind my head and started to fuck my face. 

At that stage, I knew I was nothing more than a fuck face and did nothing more than open my mouth and throat allowed my face to be fucked. This was a different experience than being in control of another man's cock but was also utterly wonderful. In a simple hand movement, I went from being in control of another man’s cock to being truly fucked in the face by it. 

I relaxed. I started to stroke my own cock. I was so turned on. Allan fucked and fucked my face and soon he started to groan, “I’m gonna cum, mate. I’m gonna cum on your slut face.” 

This only made me more excited and I almost immediately started to cum. Not short squirts of cum but a constant stream of it. Almost exactly as I started to cum, my mouth started to fill with what seemed like a flood of warm cum. Allan ejaculated pulse after pulse into my mouth and I only wished that each would not be the last. I sucked that cock for every drop of cum it had while I drooled cum on the floor in from of me. 

I sucked the last drop of cum from Alan’s cock, allowed him to take it out of my mouth and looked him in the eye once more. 

“I’m yours if you want me,” I told him. 

“You sure are, Dean,” he replied, continuing, “this is just the beginning.”

Published 
Written by Tbone9696
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments