Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Newly-bedded Bliss

"The beginning of Chris and Kat's married life."

10
3 Comments 3
8.8k Views 8.8k
2.1k words 2.1k words
I knew the second that I fell in love with her. She was beautiful and perfect and sweet and everything a man could ever want in a woman. Kat was my soulmate and I’d finally made her mine.

She stands about five feet, nine inches tall compared to my six foot, four inch frame. She’s got the prettiest long blonde hair and eyes that change from the color of a bright sky to the color of rainy gray clouds, but my favorite part is that they are always sparkling. She always seems to have a laugh or smile in her, especially when others aren’t having a good day. She really makes magic when she turns your day around.

A few days before our wedding, we talked about “our” first times having sex. The reason I say “our” is because that night, I found out that she had never actually had sex. The idea had made me so fucking horny, knowing that I was going to be the only man she would ever know in such an intimate way. I knew I could bring her sexual satisfaction, but I had never been with a virgin so was unsure how to proceed.
Our special day came around and I couldn’t help being hard the entire damn day, knowing what would come that night. I could feel my wedding attire stretching as I saw her walk down the aisle. I knew I wouldn’t be able to make it through the reception without taking her but I had to wait. I didn’t want her first time to be in the car. I ended up masturbating in the bathroom to relieve myself temporarily. I swear a part of me still thinks that she planned it out this way because her eyes were twinkling throughout the entire ceremony and reception and she kept “accidentally” sliding her hand across my hard cock. She won’t admit it to this day, but with her being an awful liar, I know that she knew what she was doing.

I finally got through all of our friend’s and family’s well-wishing and got my chance to steal her away and start our honeymoon. I only had a few weeks before I got shipped out. You see, I’m a Sergeant in the military reserves and would be gone for two weeks during the summer. I knew that she was prepping herself to be strong while I was gone. Even though it was only going to be a short while, I didn’t want to leave my new wife husbandless for any period of time. I wouldn’t be able to protect her from 3,000 miles away. I wouldn’t be able to show her my physical affection. The idea just about killed me, but it was the profession I chose before I met her and there wasn’t much I could do about it now.

The waiting was awful. We had a long car-trip to the airport where we finally got on a plane to Florida. We were going on a Couples Cruise to the Caribbean and I couldn’t wait to get on that damn boat that seemed so far away.

After almost 18 hours of being married, we finally got to our cabin on the ship and I dropped our bags on our bed while she went into the bathroom. I heard the shower start running and my cock became engorged for her. I was thinking about her in the shower. Water running down her body, my hands rubbing soap over her soft skin, fondling her warm breasts and beautiful ass, sliding a finger up inside what I knew would be her tight pussy. I let my breath out as an animal desire built inside me. She was so damn sexy and she didn’t even try. If she wasn’t careful, her first time was going to be hard and hot instead of the slow loving she had told me that she had always imagined.

After taking a few deep breaths, I decided to join her. I had figured that I had calmed down enough to be able to at least kiss her and get her ready for what was inevitably coming. I knew she was nervous, probably why she took a shower to begin with, but I just had to see her body. I knew that she was beautiful, but had only ever seen her as scantily clad as her conservative bathing-suit would allow.

I stripped my shirt off and hoisted the two suitcases from the bed to allow me room to put her down when I got that far. It was also partially to make sure that my muscles were hard. I wanted her to know that I was the dominant partner in our sex life. I took of my belt and pants, letting my cock spring free in all it’s eight inch glory. The idea of her on her knees in front of me in the shower had me panting, but I knew I had to introduce her to these things slowly. I had always told her I’m a dirty old man, but she never seemed to understand that I wasn’t joking. She always got stuck on the “Old” part because I’m 25 and she’s 22. She refused to believe that was anywhere near old.

I walked over to the bathroom door and attempted to slide it open, realizing she had locked it. A spark ignited inside me and I felt slightly angry that she would lock me out. The reasonable part of me knew that it was just habit, but damnit, my wife wouldn’t lock me out! Ever. And even if she did, no lock could keep me out. I slid a paperclip that I found in one of the desk drawers into the lock and heard the faint click of my entrance into her sanctuary. As I opened the door, I could hear her light singing over the roar of water. When I slid the curtain open, I saw her backside first. Water streaming over her beautiful ass. There was a birthmark under her right shoulder that I had never noticed before and I wanted to kiss it. I wanted to thoroughly love her.

Arkona2022
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Arkona2022



I climbed into the tub and closed the curtain with her back still to me. She squealed when I put my arms around her and tried to wiggle away, effectively sliding her ass across my hard erection. A growl escaped my chest and she gasped at what she was now feeling against her backside.

“The door! It was... locked!” She cried out in surprise.
“What made you think that a lock could keep me out?” I growled out, realizing that she really had locked it on purpose. “Why would you want to keep me out? What you have is rightfully mine now... And what I have is yours.” I added on the last part as an afterthought. My manhood had been pricked knowing that she was trying to keep herself from me but the calm part of me knew she was just scared of what was coming.
I slid one hand up her stomach to her breast and one down to her small patch of curls where I knew her treasure was. I lightly kissed up her neck waiting for her to regain her voice and speak.

“I... I didn’t want you to stay out. I’m scared.” She started speaking breathily but by the time she ended, she was letting out a small whimper. Her hands were on mine, trying to push them away but at the same time, pushing them to keep going. I felt my cock twitch on her back and she did too as I slid my hand farther down her curls. I stroked her pussy lips with my calloused index finger and felt her jump slightly. I slid my finger up and down, I could feel how wet she was, and it wasn’t just from the water. She started this little whimpering moan that was driving me over the edge and I immediately had images of pushing her up against the wall and embedding my cock into her. Then she started to grind down on my finger, trying to position it inside her and I knew she wanted it. I slowly slid my finger into her waiting pussy. And she gasped as I wiggled it back and forth, searching for the button that I knew would be there.
“Chris.” It came out in a breathy whisper and I lost all control. She was too tight for me to make it back to the bed without throwing her on the floor and dominating her.

I spun her around and her half closed eyes looked up at me with all the trust in the world.

“Kat, please say you trust me. This is going to hurt at first but you need to be willing and relax your muscles for the first part. Okay?”

Her eyes snapped open as understanding whipped through her. My cock was on her stomach and she looked down at it in fear. “I trust you.” She gulped it out but looked up at me with complete love and trust.

I picked her up by the waist and pushed her against the wall. My knee searched up her legs to part them and I grabbed her legs to wrap them around my waist. My cock was stick straight up, waiting to penetrate her. I wanted to drive into her uninhibited but I knew she would hurt. I slid my hand up to her face and brushed her cheek, kissing her softly. I didn’t have much patience left but I had to go slow, at least at first.

I slowly let her sink down to a point where I could do the driving. I slid my mushroomed head into her opening and she cried out. I knew how much this would hurt her but it felt so damn good to be inside her. I pushed further in and she panted out the pain. As soon as I hit the wall that I knew was there I looked at her. “Kat. Hold your breath baby. I love you.”
She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. “No. I want you to look at me.” She opened them again and looked at me, still holding her breath.

I pulled out slightly and pushed in with all the force I had. She broke and her breath escaped her mouth with a cry. I let my burning cock sit inside her while her body adjusted. I was in to the hilt and her muscles were working around me, milking my cock. “There, baby. I love you. It will feel good after this, I promise.” I kissed her again and started a slow rhythm inside her.

I kept it up for a few minutes when I felt her nibble my shoulder and she whispered the one thing I wanted to hear most. “Fuck me, Chris. Faster, please! There’s something coming and I need you to go faster!”

The blood rushed through my body and I began slamming into her, hearing her moan my name was like a drug to my ears.

I felt her muscles tense around me and her body vibrated as her first orgasm shook through her. I knew I was going to follow her and my body picked up the pace as another orgasm tore through her. The muscles in my stomach bunched and fire flew through my penis as my seed exploded into her, filling her with what I knew could turn into our first child.

“God, I love you Kat!” Her arms were around my neck and her head was resting on my chest as her body trembled with aftershocks.

I slowly picked her back up and let my cock slide out of her. I reached around her for the soap and began to wash every part of her body. I loved the way her skin felt.

She did the same to me and I reached out for the towels, drying her off with the softest one.

“I love you, Chris.”

“I love you, too, Kat.”

She looked up at me and blushed slightly, “Can we do it again... soon?”

I smiled at her and removed the towel from my waist to show her my quickly-hardening cock. “I don’t think you understand, honey, we are going to make love more than we are going to sight-see.”

Published 
Written by iknowcence
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments