Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nerdy Girl Spying on Me

"I caught the neighbor's niece spying on me as I masturbated."

40
11 Comments 11
38.5k Views 38.5k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Famous Story
I had a fantastic chat session with my favorite Lush lady and since my wife had taken off to run errands I decided to play outside by the pool. We have an eight foot privacy fence, so I figured I was safe when I unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned my shorts and unzipped my fly.

I rubbed my growing erection through my bikini briefs paying particular attention to the wet spot my chat had caused. I was nearing my full six and a half inches and my briefs were tented nicely. I reached down and slid the waist band under my balls and happily grasped my cock.

It was a warm day and the sun felt amazing as I slowly replayed the erotic chat session in my mind. The precum already glistened on the swollen purple head as I slowly pumped my fist up and down savoring each stroke. My balls were already tightening when I noticed a movement in the gaps between the cedar pickets.

I squeezed my cock and stilled the pending climax before I resumed a slow stroke again. I wanted to see if my voyeur was actually watching my show. I was pleased to see a pretty green eye in the gap. I couldn’t tell her age but I knew it was a girl. The strange part was that she was wearing a heavy sweater in the ninety degree heat.

I also could see her hand disappearing in the waist of her frumpy skirt. She was swaying so she could get a different view between the different slats. I grabbed my balls and squeezed them softly. I returned to my long slow strokes. I saw her close her eyes and lean her head back. I knew it was my chance to catch her unawares.

I jumped up quickly but quietly and ran to the fence. My neighbor and I had made a secret gate connecting the backyards and I eased it open and crept up to her. She was 5’ 2” of saggy clothes. She had to be a big girl the way her sweater hung down. She had nice wide hips and long curly brown hair.

When she opened her eyes and I was standing beside her she shrieked.

“Just what the fuck do you think you are doing you peeping Tami?” I scolded.

“I am so sorry please don’t tell Uncle Geoff on me,” she pleaded.

“I was thinking of calling the cops actually,” I lied.

Noooo please don’t,” she begged.

“Why were you spying on me?” I asked.

“I um…err… well I have never seen a real penis before,” she stammered.

“You have to be over twenty, how can you have not seen a dick before today? I asked incredulously.

“I have always gone to all girl schools, even college,” she said again looking at my still half hard cock.

“Why on Earth are you wearing that heavy sweater in May?” I asked.

She turned crimson. She turned to run but I caught her collar and yanked her back. I was pissed she tried to run so I yanked the sweater over her head. I was shocked. The girl was all breasts. She had at least 40DD cup tits on her tiny frame. She was wearing the most god awful granny bra I had ever seen. My mom’s bras were more fashionable than this poor girls were.

She had nice hips alright but her waist was maybe a twenty six inch waist. I dragged her into my yard and sat down yanking her over my knee. I raised her skirt and landed ten swats on her granny panty wearing ass.

“I will give you a hundred more and call the cops if you try that shit again,” I yelled.

“I’m sorry. I am just so tired of everyone teasing me about my big breasts,” she cried.

“Who teases you girl?” I asked more softly.

“All of the girls do. Ever since the sixth grade I have been teased and made fun of over how big my breasts are,” she confided.

“They are jealous, forget them,” I said my eyes feasting on her creamy huge tits.

MarianaG
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarianaG



“Easier said than done,” she sniffled.

“Every man alive will want to bury his face in your bosom; I guarantee that," I said smiling.

“I don’t believe you,” she sniffled again.

I unclasped her massive bra and released her marvelous breasts. I leaned down and sucked on one huge areola and then the other. Her hand slid down her belly towards her waistband. I grabbed her hand and yanked her skirt down her shapely ass and legs. I made her stand in front of me as I lowered her huge panties. Her hairy bush peeked out.

She was already glistening from her earlier fingering. I continued sucking her sweet tits as I slid two fingers up and down her hairy slit. I eased one finger inside her and started sliding it in and out of her faster and faster. Her legs buckled as she came.

I grabbed her and swung her into my lap before she fell any farther. I kissed her hard sucking her tongue into my mouth. Her juices were flowing down into my lap. She was hot and ready for fucking.

“What is your name?” I asked as I got up and slipped off my shorts, underwear and pullover shirt.

“My name is Ruth,” she replied.

“Ruth, I want you to straddle this chair and sit on my erection. It is going to hurt briefly but feel amazing after that,” I instructed.

I’m scared,” Ruth answered.

“I know, I promise you will enjoy this. You obviously masturbate. Intercourse is ten times better than masturbation,” I said as I fondled her huge melons again.

She straddled the lounge and was slowly lowering herself on to my throbbing cock. I grabbed her and pulled her down quickly. She gasped, winced then she relaxed. Her green eyes were even bigger through her thick black framed glasses.

I started slowly rocking her back and forth, slow and deep. Ruth had locked her legs around my waist and was hanging on tightly. I was kissing and nibbling on her neck as her orgasm overtook her. She dug her nails into my back as I felt her hot cum coat my cock and balls.

I kept rocking her but faster now. As we rocked my cock deeper inside her, I added a thrust at the deepest point. She was moaning almost nonstop. I felt my own climax nearing and told her as much. She started grinding me harder and she leaned forward and bit my nipple.

I came hard and deep inside her formerly virgin vagina. I let go and exploded. I felt like I was wielding a fire hose. She was smiling and nibbling and circling her tongue around my very aroused nipple. I kept rocking until Ruth was breathing quicker and bouncing in my lap.

I grabbed her ass with both hands and lifted and dropped her onto my dick as we continued rocking. I also claimed her nipple figuring turnabout is fair play. Ruth came again and went limp. I hugged her and kissed her gently until her breathing returned to normal.

I gathered our clothes and took them inside to shower then get dressed. I enjoyed the shower almost as much as the sex. I lathered her heavy breasts and kissed and sucked them as we soaped each other. I even washed her hair. She was quite beautiful in spite of her nerdy glasses and attire.

“Hey Kitten, why do you wear such dated clothes and under garments,” I queried as we were drying off.

“My mom shipped me off to live with my strict grandparents when I was six. This is what Grams buys me,” she admitted.

She was just getting her huge old fashioned bra over her gorgeous breasts when my wife entered the bathroom.

“We have to go shopping. Those are just awful,” my wife said with a smile.

That however is a story a friend is telling.

Published 
Written by Tanksdad
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments