Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Naked War

"A games of cards becomes a game of seduction"

50
16 Comments 16
12.0k Views 12.0k
2.4k words 2.4k words

“Ace,” Denise said as she tossed out a card.

“Ten,” I countered.

I was playing War, the card game, with my friend Denise Wright on a warm summer afternoon. We had graduated high school a couple weeks before and had the summer free until university started. Denise’s parents were away so we had her house to ourselves.

“Mine. Five.”

“Three.”

“Mine. Seven.”

“Seven.”

War is one of those silly, mindless card games that one normally plays out of sheer boredom. Each turns over a card, highest wins. Ties go to a tiebreaker.

Denise and I had upped the stakes, though. We were playing “Naked War.” Basically, when we broke a tie, the loser would have to remove an article of clothing. First one naked lost. Each of us had three items of clothing on, so it worked out evenly.

We grinned at each other. Each put a card facedown on top of their seven. Then we flipped over the next card in our packs.

“Three,” I groaned, figuring I was losing my shirt. Literally.

Then Denise turned her card.

“Two.”

My groan turned to a grin as I swept up the cards to add to my pack. Denise stood and unbuttoned the front of her denim dress, then let it slide to the floor. That left her voluptuous body clad in a black satin bra and panties, unusually sexy attire for my friend. My eyes fixated on her ample tits for a moment, then I pulled my gaze away. I think we both blushed a little.

Denise and I had been classmates and friends throughout high school. We were both honour roll students, often competing with each other for academic awards. Our friendship had never actually turned into more, though not from a lack of desire on my part. It was more a lack of certainty as to whether Denise shared that desire.

“Five.”

“Jack.”

“Six.”

“Eight.”

“Ten.”

“Nine.”

Clear winners each time. I was actually hoping for another tie. Even if I were the one to undress on the next one, that would move us closer to the goal of being naked in front of one another.

“Ace.”

“Ace.”

A tie on the highest card was a surprise. We put facedown cards on the aces and turned again. Two Queens came up. We placed facedown cards again, then turned. This time it was both eights.

“Shit, this is getting tense,” I said, putting down my facedown card.

Denise flashed me a wicked little grin.

“How about a side bet?”

“What?”

“Loser still takes off an item of clothing but also gives the winner a kiss. On the mouth, with tongue.”

I cocked an eyebrow. Denise was clearly into this and, it appeared, was signalling her desires.

“Deal.”

We both flipped.

“Jack,” I said firmly.

Surely I had this.

“King,” Denise responded, smiling.

With a sigh, I stood and slipped off my t-shirt. While I was no athlete, my body was in decent shape. I was naturally slim, even a bit skinny, and regularly biked for exercise.

Denise stood, too, and tapped her mouth with a finger.

“I have never done this before,” I said.

“Me, neither.”

My friend actually sounded more nervous than me.

I moved close to Denise. My heart pounding, I put my arms around my friend’s torso and drew her in. My lips touched hers. Denise returned my embrace. For a moment, we just held our mouths together. Then, almost shaking, I slid my tongue in. Denise parted her lips to let it pass.

We moved closer, our bodies now touching, my friend’s tits mashed against my bare chest. The kiss lasted several minutes, or so it seemed. Finally, we parted. I had the beginnings of a boner and wondered how that would play when my shorts finally came off.

“Two,” Denise began after we sat down.

“Five.”

“Seven.”

“Nine.”

“King.”

“Four.”

“Three.”

“Three.”

My cock twitched in my pants as I anticipated what might happen this time. Denise would lose her bra if it were her. I would only lose my shorts, but my underwear was fairly tight. It would give her a good look at my cock, still half-erect with excitement from the kiss.

Facedown cards were played, then I lifted my next card. A fucking two. Only if Denise also played a two would I have a chance. As I dropped it on the table, her six came down. My friend grinned as I stood up, her eyes on my body.

I made a show of untying the drawstrings and sliding my shorts down. When they hit the floor, I stepped clear and picked them up.

“Here’s your prize,” I said, tossing them at Denise.

She swatted them aside, giggling as she did. Then her eyes fell on the bulge in my briefs. Hunger replaced laughter in them. I sat down and prepared to turn over my next card.

I flipped a Queen, Denise matched it. We tossed facedown cards on them, then flipped again. My ten beat her seven.

“Sure you can handle seeing these?” Denise said, cupping her tits in her hands.

My friend sounded a bit nervous. I guess I would be, too, exposing that much of myself. And, of course, that could happen soon.

“I’m waiting,” I said.

Smiling, Denise reached around her back. Her bra went limp, then slid off her arms. She twirled it in the air over her head with an arm over her boobs. Then Denise launched it my way. I caught it, then put it on my side of the table.

“Spoils of war, eh,” I quipped.

Then Denise dropped her arm. My attention was now squarely on my friend’s chest. Her boobs were big and soft, bigger even than I had expected. They sagged, but not too much. Dark pink circles covered their tips, surrounding her large nipples. Her nips were, I noted, erect.

“The game?” Denise said, pulling me back.

“Yes, the game. Five.”

“Nine.”

“Eight”

“Three.”

“Six.”

“Jack.”

“Ten.”

“Ten.”

We looked at each other, suddenly realizing that someone would be naked after this one. My cock was stiff with excitement. What might come next once there were no more clothes to lose? I was a virgin and, as far as I knew, so was my friend. The prospect of this ending in sex was both daunting and thrilling.

Shaking, I put down my facedown card. Denise looked almost frightened as she did the same. Then we flipped our next cards simultaneously.

“Seven,” we both announced.

New facedown cards were placed, then another flip. Both were Jacks.

“Shit, here we go again,” Denise said.

Two more facedown cards, then we flipped again.

LonelyBeauty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LonelyBeauty

“Oh crap, another tie,” I said as we stared at the pair of fives.

“Once more,” Denise said, “If it stays tied, we both drop them.”

“Okay, that seems fair.”

In fact, it seemed both fairer, and closer to where I wanted things to end up, than having only one of us strip.

When two fours came up, it was almost a relief. Denise and I both stood. We walked to the center of the room, away from the table. I hooked my thumbs on the waistband of my briefs and my friend did the same.

“Countdown to liftoff?” I said.

Denise nodded.

“3 … 2 … 1,” we counted together.

Our underwear hit the floor at about the same time. My cock was standing out, so hard it almost ached. Denise revealed a thick bush of brown hair, a few shades darker than the hair on her head, over large, pink lips.

“May I touch it?” she asked, sounding a bit unsure.

“Yes. Be gentle. I’m pretty aroused already. May I touch yours?”

“Of course.”

We moved closer. Denise took my cock in her finger, gave it a light squeeze, then caressed it. I put a finger on her vulva and ran it along the soft lips. She was wet, obviously as aroused by our fun as I was.

“You can put it inside. Feel how wet I am.”

I did as Denise asked, putting a fingertip inside her. It came out wet.

“My clitoris is at the top. You can rub around it but be gentle. It’s pretty sensitive.”

As she said that, Denise lightly stroked the swollen head of my cock with her thumb. Precum was oozing from the tip. My friend took some on a finger and licked it.

“Tasty?”

“It is, actually. Maybe that’s just my excitement, though.

I lightly rubbed where she had asked. Denise sighed a little. She guided my finger.

“Right here. Circle it like this,” she said, her voice hushed.

My friend began caressing my stiff prick again.

“Want to put it in?” she suddenly asked.

“Don’t know if I can last that long,” I answered, feeling the familiar sensation of an orgasm building.

“Let’s go to the kitchen so we don’t mess up the carpet.”

In the kitchen, we knelt on the floor. I kissed Denise, longer than before, then we resumed playing with each other. Denise stroked my cock; I massaged her clit.

“Here it comes,” I gasped.

My orgasm was powerful, sending ribbons of cum on to my friend’s belly and thighs as well as the floor. She kept going until I made her stop. Then I resumed my attention to her engorged bud. It did not take long to send her over the edge.

“Yes. Yes,” Denise hissed as her orgasm hit.

Taking my hand from her pussy, my friend brought it to her mouth and licked her juices from my fingers.

“That was amazing,” I said as we recovered.

“Want more? Mom and Dad are gone until late. We can use the double bed in the spare room.”

I stared at Denise, still a bit stunned by what had just happened. And by what she had just proposed.

“Yeah, sure.”

I helped Denise clean up the mess on the kitchen floor. Then she took me by the hand and led me to the spare bedroom. After pulling back the top sheet and comforter, my friend climbed in and beckoned to me.

We lay on our sides facing each other. Denise took my cock between her heavy thighs, letting it rest against her wet lips. I held her and we began kissing, rubbing our bodies together as we did.

At eighteen, I did not need much stimulation to get my second wind. Having my cock trapped against the soft, wet lips of Denise’s pussy worked wonders. Soon, I was hard between her thighs. And from how wet she was, I figured my friend was getting aroused again, too.

“Ready to try it?” Denise asked.

“Like, have sex?”

My friend giggled.

“What else?”

“Sure.”

My voice was shaking. Much as I wanted to fuck Denise, the prospect of sharing my first time with her was a bit scary now that it was reality. What if it went badly for one or both of us?

We rearranged ourselves with Denise on her back, legs open to invite me in. Her pink opening glistened at me. A sudden fantasy came into my head.

“Can I try tasting you?” I asked.

Denise’s eyes opened wide. Her excitement was obvious.

“Yes! Please do.”

I got down between my friend’s thighs and gently ran my tongue along her slit. She had a strong, slightly musky flavour. Pushing my tongue between her lips, I explored her with it.

“Oh wow, that feels good. Try licking my clit.”

I did as she asked and soon Denise was moaning. A stream of her juice dribbled from her pussy. I lapped it up, savouring the taste of my aroused friend. The act of licking my friend's dripping pussy and hearing her climax made me eager to try what she originally offered.

I crawled up over Denise and kissed her hard on the mouth. My cock was already close to entering her.

“Do it,” she whispered, “I know you want to.”

Together, we guided my cock’s head to her pussy, then I pushed it in slowly. Her soft, wet channel wrapped around my hard cock. That sensation aroused me even more.

Denise winced when I was almost fully in.

“Did that hurt?”

“A little, but it’s my first time. It’s okay. Fuck me, please. I want to see how it feels.”

She caressed my body as I moved my hips, sliding my cock back and forth inside her. Every now and then, I bent down and kissed her. I felt myself drawing near to a climax.

“Can I cum in you or should I pull out?” I asked.

“In me is fine.”

I came just after that. It was not as powerful as the one in the kitchen. The combination of waves of pleasure flooding my body with the soft feeling of being inside Denise made it feel even better, though. I sank down on top of my friend when I was expended. She wrapped me in her arms and legs and held me for a while, occasionally kissing me.

Eventually, we made the bed and cleaned up together, staying naked until it was finally time for me to leave. After I dressed, I faced Denise, who was still naked, and kissed her. My hands stroked her back as I held my friend close.

“This is not what I expected when I came. But it is what I have wanted for a long time,” I told her.

“Me, too. It’s weird that it took a silly card game to get us to this.”

I kissed her again, sliding my tongue in and letting it linger.

“My parents are away next week, Denise,” I said quietly, “Lots of opportunity.”

“Good. I want to play War again.”

“With lots of ties?”

“With my deck, that’s almost a certainty,” she said, adding a wink.

Then it hit me what had actually happened. Denise was, among other things, an amateur magician.

“You sneaky girl. I love it.”

We laughed, then I kissed Denise one last time and headed out. My mind was racing with images of the afternoon’s fun. And dreams of what was still to come.

 

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments