Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Older Lovers

"My first time"

20
7 Comments 7
20.4k Views 20.4k
858 words 858 words
I arrived home from school to receive a message from my mom that her friend Vivian had asked her if I would be available to help her with some work around her house. I jumped at the chance to make a bit of extra money, as like most 16 year old girls I was starting to think about getting my drivers licence and buying a car.

I knocked on the door and was greeted by Vivian wearing a short bathrobe. She apologised saying she was just about to take a swim in the pool and asked me if I would like to join her. We walked out to the pool area and Vivien removed her robe. I took off my skirt and blouse, then finally my bra and panties. Vivian had been a friend of my mom for years and we always spent time in and around the pool naked at both of our homes.

After a short swim in the pool we dried off and went back into the house to get dressed. Vivian thanked me for giving up my weekend to help her and gave me a hug. I'm still not sure what or how things happened after this but during this hug things suddenly changed between us. She held me tighter and I put my arms around her in response. Vivian then kissed me passionately and I responded accordingly. She led me up to her bedroom and we both got on the bed, still hugging and kissing each other like we'd been lovers for years.

I lay on my back and Vivian moved a hand to one of my breasts, gently massaging it and pinching the nipple. She then moved onto her back, pulling me on top of her, both of her hands squeezing my "beautiful young ass."

She began moving me back and forth so our cunts rubbed against each other. I had never felt such pleasure, thinking to myself how much nicer it felt compared to my own hand. We continued like this for about another ten minutes, moaning and squealing, telling each other how good the other was making them feel. Vivian let out a scream that she was cumming and within seconds I felt my own orgasm take over my cunt and then my whole body making me shake and shiver in ecstasy.

We separated and kissed each other gently then fell asleep in each other's arms.

I'm not sure how long we slept for but when we awoke, David, Vivien's husband was standing at the end of the bed.

DanaVelez3
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DanaVelez3

Vivian asked him if he would like to join us and he answered by grinning and removing his clothes in record time. He got onto the bed and knelt between my legs, his erect cock pointed at my young, virgin pussy. Vivian told him to be gentle, obviously guessing I had never had a cock before. David slowly pushed the head of his cock into my cunt then pushed in a little further when I didn't object. He told me to tell him if it hurt too much and he would stop. It did hurt a little at first but it also felt good and there was no way in hell I was going to tell him to stop.

While David concentrated on giving me my first cock Vivian moved down to my firm, young titties and sucked each of them in turn, then alternated between them every few minutes. My cunt was getting wetter making it easier for David to push his penis in further and further until I was finally taking his full length. He began to speed up, pumping it in harder and harder until he was fucking me like he would any other lover. I began to scream out that I was going to cum and my orgasm took over, making me buck and shake. David kept moving in and out of me, moaning how good my tight, little cunt made his cock feel. He fucked me like this for another ten minutes before filling my cunt with a nice big load of jizz making me cum again as well.

I just lay on my back completely exhausted. Vivian moved from my tits and began licking her husband's man juice from my cunt. When she had lapped it all up she moved back up the bed and kissed me passionately, letting David's semen leak into my mouth and down my throat as I swallowed.

David moved up beside us, lying on his back and pulled me over to him. I lay on my back on top of him and he gently fondled my breasts. That's when Vivian told me she had a confession to make. She told me that she had seen me watching them the previous week. She also said that she knew I had watched the DVD of her, Alan and Sandy as I had left the disc in the player. As well as that, the lounge room stank of my young pussy.

I felt my face flush in embarrassment and tried to speak. Vivian just laughed then said, "It's going to be a great weekend!"

Published 
Written by ellii
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments