Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Time With Jack

"True story and we were both 18 at the time"

35
25 Comments 25
25.4k Views 25.4k
828 words 828 words

I came home from school one day and Jack was waiting. He seemed impatient and annoyed.

“Hello, where have you been?"

“I was talking to my girl friend.”

“I have been waiting for you now for ten minutes.”

“I’m sorry, I wasn’t aware you would be here.”

I unlocked the door and he followed me into the house. I put my books on the table.  He took me by the shoulders and turned me around and started to kiss me. We had been going steady for a while, so he thought he could just take his liberty.

I didn’t stop him from kissing me, but I wanted to get out of my school clothes. He had other plans for me.

We were right by my parent’s room, and he kept gently pushing me towards it. Not resisting, we ended up on the bed.  We were going at it pretty hot and heavy, his hands all over me and unbuttoning my blouse. He managed to get my bra off with one hand. I was amazed, thinking, 'I can’t even do that.'

Once it was off, he started to fondle my small but very well formed boobs, taking his time to suck them and getting the nipples really hard.  Then he was kissing my neck and nibbling on my ear.  He whispered, ”I want to fuck you.” 

At that point, I didn’t care, I was so hot and bothered. So, I removed my pants and he got out of his. We never got off the bed.

His hands traveled over my flat tummy and he kissed his way down.  He parted my legs and started to rub the swollen lips of my cunt. I began to moan with pleasure with each touch.

I could feel his hard-on rubbing against me. The more he rubbed my cunt the more excited I became. Before I knew it, he was between my legs with his hard cock in his hand, aiming it at my very excited opening. At first he had trouble getting into the hole. I kind of giggled a bit because, at the age of eighteen, it was the first time for both of us. 

So, I took a hold of his cock, moving it into position. I whispered, "Push baby," and push he did. I felt the resistance and the pain, I grabbed him tight as he pushed harder, then I heard the pop and he got in all the way.

Slowly, he was going in and out, while I had tears in my eyes from the pain.  But, once the pain subsided, I began to move along with his movements. He was very gentle, until he began to feel the urge to go faster and harder. 

AriLove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriLove

My legs were up on his shoulders, so he could get it in deep. At one point,  I thought he was deep enough to be hitting my cervix. He was thrusting harder and harder, sweat dripping from his forehead, and he was grunting hard.

I was just in my glory and the feeling that came over me was something I had never felt before. We were one, moving rhythmically. He was kissing my neck, sucking lightly, our bodies slapping hard against each other, covered in the smell of sex.

He was grunting, and moaning harder. I just wanted to let my orgasm out; it was building up to the point of no return.

We had been going at it for almost twenty minutes when I let out a moan and whispered in his ear, "Jack, I’m going to cum.” Not a sound came from him. I knew that I would not last much longer, but he was trying too hard to cum.

Then it happened. My body started to shake violently, a few more thrusts and  I exploded, sending cum flowing all over his cock. He kept thrusting and I told him to stop. He pulled out and I did the only thing I knew to do. I started to suck his cock, tasting my own juices, my head bobbing up and down, him moaning louder than before.

Within a few minutes, he grabbed my head tight, making me go faster. I could feel his balls tighten up, so I knew he was going to cum. “Baby I’m going to cum,” I heard him say,

I stopped long enough to say, “Go ahead and cum in my mouth,” and continued to suck harder.

His whole body tensed up and I got a load full of his hot cum down my throat, swallowing every precious drop. 

He pulled me up to his face and started kissing me, licking my lips that had our combined juices and his tongue searched my mouth for more.

When he finally let me go, we got up and dressed and he kissed me goodbye. 

I quickly made the bed, when my father walked in the door. Boy was I lucky!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Cum_Queen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments