Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My first time with him Part 1

"This was my first, I wanted it to be perfect"

4
3 Comments 3
10.9k Views 10.9k
602 words 602 words
Tonight was like no other, yet it was all perfect, and the same as any other time at first. I walked into my room, you were lying on my bed with that silly grin on your face. You thought you were going to “get lucky” but I have other plans. We were 16 and in love, there was no other way to describe it, except for maybe “Puppy Love” but I hate that term.

So I look at you and that cocky little grin of yours, and just keep repeating in my head ‘omg, he is so cute!’ I had missed you when you went away, but I knew you had other things on your mind, other people especially. I looked at you as I crawled onto my bed; your boner was forming in your shorts. I giggled and pulled myself closer. “Kiss me,” I murmur and smiled as you did. But something was different; your touch was electrifying I moaned instantly and begged you to never stop.

You kissed down my neck and into the hollow of my throat; I moaned against my own will and you were enjoying it. My moans were encouraging you. I tried to control myself but I couldn’t. Your hands were on my chest, my shirt was thrown to the floor, my bra ripped from my chest. I groaned in almost an animal like way, the waves of electricity, with every touch were going through my body like mad. I tugged your shirt off as your hands wondered to my pants.

We were kissing passionately and I pulled away suddenly, I was still a virgin, and I wasn’t sure I wanted to “do it.” I looked at you, I must have given you a funny look because you cocked your head to the side and said, “What did I do? Did I hurt you?”

You were so cute, and innocent, and I do have to admit I do love you very much.

MartinaVern
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MartinaVern

“No, I’m just thinking about some stuff.” I said cautiously. Just like everything else, you knew me to the Tee.

“Are you not ready for this??” you said and looked concerned and moved away, I felt my body flare as you moved. The emptiness, I needed you near me, I wanted you in me now! I grabbed you roughly and kissed you hard, I felt myself get very wet. I moaned and kissed you harder and way more passionately.

All my clothes went flying, I moaned with passion as I pulled you nearer me and reached for your jeans, I pull them off as well as your shirt. I look up at you, you weren’t that much taller than me but you were tall enough, I had to barely stand on my tiptoes to kiss you on the cheek, I liked your height. My hands weren’t skilled at all; I fumbled over my own fingers and blushed deeply. That’s when you took charge.

You touched my body in ways that sent electricity flying through my veins. I breathed heavily and became more comfortable with myself, reaching for your now rock hard cock. I smiled; your size was very impressive especially since I had nothing to compare it to. I giggle you felt weird in my hand, I knew you were enjoying yourself a lot. My instincts took over, I removed the rest of our clothing. You grinned in that school boy way I loved it. You touched me in ways I had let no other, I moaned as you slide your hand to my crotch and began fingering me.

Published 
Written by laylapup16
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments