Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A First Time To Remember

"I owed my sister, but maybe not how you're thinking"

67
13 Comments 13
10.4k Views 10.4k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Whenever I reminisce about my first time, I can't help but smile... Sami, I will never forget you!

Thinking back, I was eighteen, a high school graduate, heading to college in the Fall, but taking advantage of a care free summer at home. You know, having a mindless summer job, working out, hanging with friends, the usual. I never had a serious girlfriend, came close to losing my virginity after prom with some random hookup, but there I was, still dreaming about that elusive moment.

My sister Lauren was also home for the summer, having finished up her sophomore year of college, and about to turn twenty-one. A couple of her sorority sister friends were on their way over to celebrate, spend the night, and then head to the beach for the weekend.

We were in the backyard when Michelle and Sami joined us. Michelle was nothing to write home about, but Sami, she was super hot! Long, blonde hair to go with her tall, lean body, but also blessed with the most amazing tits that I, of course, noticed immediately. My god, those things looked damn near perfect! After introductions, I was in complete silence as they undressed for the pool and lay out next to me.

It was an extremely hot day, so they went in the pool to cool off. They needed a fourth to play some water volleyball, and by default Sami and I had to play on the deeper side of the pool. That game of volleyball was a great icebreaker for me, and I discovered that Sami wanted to win that game as much as I did. Pretty soon we were diving for balls and celebrating after every point won. 

At one point, we both jumped back for a ball over our heads, and Sami splashed on her back into the water on top of me. I caught her as we went under, and my hand accidentally latched onto the side of her right boob. I froze, not wanting to pull away quickly, but also resisting my desire to squeeze ever so slightly. Sami surfaced, removed my arm, and glanced at me, but didn't say anything. The game proceeded as if nothing happened, cause nothing really did. But there were times when I wasn't so sure, like when her ass kept bumping up against me for a few points in a row. We ended up winning, and shared a sweet victory hug, and all I could think about was how I'd love playing with those tits currently pressed into my chest.

That night I was restless. I kept my mind occupied by playing video games in my room in the basement, while the girls in the next room did whatever they do when they have a sleepover. It was late when I heard a gentle knocking at my door and it opened slowly...

"Oh, hey Sami," I uttered, trying to play it cool.

"Hey, what are you playing?" asked Sami as she closed the door behind her. 

I'm not really sure what the conversation was after that, 'cause she sat down on the bed next to me in her braless, clingy t-shirt and short shorts. I can remember how nice she smelled, and how smooth her tanned skin looked. I stopped mid-game and looked directly over at her.

"Umm, yeah, hi!" said Sami, as she smiled and our eyes locked. 

"So, uh, we were talking earlier amongst us girls about how it's a damn shame, cause you haven't really had a girlfriend, and Lauren says you're gifted."

"Like what, athletically?" I asked, not getting what my sister was referring to.

"No..." she whispered, as her hand slid up my inner thigh and inside my shorts leg. She dug her hand under my briefs and began to tug my startled cock. 

"I had to see for myself!" Sami said, as she leaned up and nibbled on my ear.

My cock was instantly aroused and my heart was pounding to the point where I thought Sami could hear it. I turned and awkwardly put my arms around her and kissed her, and she passionately kissed me back. That kiss sent chills through my body. I couldn't believe this was happening. 

Sami removed her hand and knelt on the floor in front of me. She stared at my crotch as her hands went to each side of my waist and hooked inside my waistband. I lifted myself and she slid my shorts to my ankles. I saw her eyes widen when she got a full view of my erect cock. She moved between my legs and wrapped one hand around my shaft and began stroking me. I was so hard and excited that I could've exploded at any second.

Sami's elbows opened up my knees so she could move even closer. She kissed up my inner thigh until she got to my balls. Then she looked up at me as she sucked one all the way into her mouth, letting it make a popping sound as it fell back out. Then she gave the other nut the same treatment. She split the two balls by licking my sack, and then made her way up the underside of my shaft. She licked up my precum which was flowing freely by now, and circled my head with the tip of her tongue. This girl knew how to work it!

Sami pulled back and began kissing the tip of my cock, sucking out even more precum. Her big blue eyes looked up at me and it was obvious she was doing everything right. Her mouth gradually opened wider and wider, each time taking in more of my head. Then she started to bob up and down on it, lips sealed around my shaft. I let out a moan, it felt so good. At that point she opened up her throat and swallowed my massive cock all the way to the base. I was in heaven!

Beautiful_Ellen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Beautiful_Ellen

Sami pulled back and made my dick poke out her cheeks as she sucked and stroked rhythmically. I let out a big sigh to let her know that if she kept going I wouldn't be able to hold it. Instead she kept on sucking and gripping furiously, until...

"Ohhh Fuckkkkkk," I sighed heavily, as I came hard. I shuddered as I felt streams of cum shoot into her suctioned mouth. I watched her gulp it all down and then suck the cum residue on my head clean. 

She kissed my spent cock as it went limp. Then Sami stood up and lifted her shirt over her head and off. My cock attempted to spring to life at the sight of those tits, but it was too satiated at the moment. She turned around and bent over to drop her shorts. Again my cock stirred at the sight of her firm ass and glimpse of her glistening pussy, but it sure was still in recovery from a hell of a blowjob. Given by a hot college girl I might add.

She lay down next to me and said, "My turn."

I kissed her neck as I fondled those gorgeous tits. I couldn't believe I was getting the privilege of touching them. Her large nipples got hard and pointy as I rubbed my thumbs over them. Then I alternated sucking and biting them, teasing them to her verbal approval. Sami took my hand and brought it between her legs. She showed me how she liked to be touched and I took over from there. My fingers slid between her wet lips and I circled her clit.

Sami quietly encouraged me to keep going. Her tight body began to heave. As I moved my fingers faster, her pants became heavier. The mere sight of this girl's incredible body—her long legs, her dripping pussy, her luscious tits with their erect nipples, her face readying for that orgasm...

Fuck, I was rock hard again!

Sami shoved my fingers in her pussy. She rocked rapidly and then she shrieked as she clenched on them. I felt her warm juices soak my fingers as her body relaxed. I was wondering if anyone heard us next door...

She pulled me on top of her and kissed me. I felt her legs spread open and my legs fell between them.

Sami smiled and said, "And now, I'm taking your v-card! Fuck me with that fucking gorgeous cock!"

I raised myself so I could see what I was doing. My cock was throbbing larger than ever as I nervously put my cock up to her pussy. I pressed my head up against her lips and although they were slick, they were also tight, so it wasn't going so smoothly. I had to hold it and push harder, and then— AHHHHHHH. Sweet penetration. Fucking amazing!

Sami grabbed my arm to stop—she wanted time to adjust. I waited as she took a breath. Her hands touched my lower back and then beckoned me to push in. I decided to slowly move in and out, working deeper each time, until I was all the way in. Oh my god, have I told you it was amazing?

I was now fucking Sami. Not only was I getting laid, but she was so fucking hot. Thrusting my cock in and out of this tight fucking pussy. Turning it inside out. Watching her tits bounce around. The two of us thoroughly enjoying my very first fuck.

Her legs wrapped tightly around me, taking me deeper inside. The bed was rocking into the wall and making all kinds of noise, but I didn't care. I only had one thing on my mind. Faster. Harder. Panting. Moaning. 

And it didn't take long for the both of us. She dug her nails into my back and I arched into her. Hot fucking cum spewing from my cock inside her hungry soaked pussy! Fucking glorious!

Sami hugged me close against her tits as I continued to trickle inside her. We both collapsed and caught our breaths.

"Congratulations!" she said slyly.

"Thank you Sami. You're amazing!" I gasped.

"You're so sweet. Think you can do it again?" she asked, in a way that I'd never say no.

I nodded. We knelt up on the bed and faced each other. I sucked on those tits again while she yanked on my cock. That combination seemed to do the trick. 

Sami turned around and got on her hands and knees. I scooted up and mounted her from behind. She rocked back and forth on my cock, telling me how good it felt. I started thrusting too, slapping up against her ass. She dropped her arms for a better angle and I pounded her. I felt this time I could last longer, so I concentrated on pleasing her. Bending down on top of her to caress her tits. Raising her upright and holding her up by her arms. All the time fucking that hot pussy. And Sami enjoyed begging/encouraging me to go faster, harder, deeper, until she was ready to cum.

"Oh yeah...keep going...yes...ohh...I'm cumming!"

That was all I needed to hear. I emptied every reserve of cum I had left into her. Another head to toe orgasm!

We cuddled and fell asleep naked in my bed. Sami woke up early and got dressed and snuck back into the other room, hopefully undetected.

At breakfast, my sister messed up my hair and whispered, "You owe me big time."

And that I did.

Published 
Written by midlifedaddy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments