Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Time

35
2 Comments 2
7.3k Views 7.3k
835 words 835 words

So this is about my first time having sex with a guy.

I was actually married to a nice woman but sexually unfulfilled.

I had wanted to taste another man's cum. I had already tasted mine and really loved it. I guess I had jerked off at least a couple hundred times and always ate my own cum. Sometimes I would place myself so I could cum in my mouth. Sex with my wife was just so dull to me and we just didn't do it very much. And when we did she was somewhat put off by it because I wanted her to use dildos on me or at least finger my butt. The first time she fed me my cum she couldn't believe I ate it and loved it. But she got very turned off when I shaved my legs and wanted to start wearing panties, not hers but my own. But I was persistent. I loved the feeling of my clean-shaven legs and the feel of wearing my panties.

She didn't quite know how to take it with me walking around the apartment in just my panties but I didn't care. Now for the first time, she is getting pretty pissed and calling me a fag. But once again I didn't care. We didn't have much money and no car so I walked to work. One night when I was late getting home she wanted to smell my breath and check my panties when she smelled my breath she said she could smell cum on my breath and slapped me but I hadn't done anything with anyone but now I really wanted to.

The next night after work I was walking home and some guy said, "Hey how you doing?"

And I just said, "Hey, hi, I'm fine how are you?" So we just walked and talked and I kinda liked him he was tall not overly good looking but I really didn't care.

When we got to where he was going he said hey nice talking to you. Later. But I wasn't ready to see him just walk away not without asking him what I had been thinking the entire time we were walking and talking.

So I finally asked him. I said, "Hey can I ask you a question?"

He said sure, but I hesitated. He said, "Go ahead what's up?"

"I said first of all…" and hesitated.

He said, "You ok?"

"Sure," I said. And I started to walk away. See ya. I finally had the courage. I said hey hold on a minute. Still nervous I said, "Can I ask you a question, but if it makes you mad I'm sorry."

BriaCooper
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BriaCooper

He said, "Sure."

And I said, "Would you let me suck your dick? I said I've never done it before but I've would like to try it and see if I like it."

He was hesitant but said, "Where, here in the alley?"

I guess I hadn't thought it out and said, "Yeah I didn't think of that."

He said, "Ok, how about behind this tree?"

I was so excited. I got on my knees just as I had always wanted. He said, "Go ahead," so I unzipped his pants and pulled his blue jean shorts down. Wow, he was already getting hard. I pulled his underwear down and I was so excited. I started playing with his dick and slowly put his dick in my mouth. Wow, he was hard and starting to seep some precum. It was kinda sweet. I was in heaven, I mean just heaven was finally sucking a dick. I'm not sure how long I had been sucking him when he came but omg it was a load, a lot more than what I was expecting. It was so warm, salty tasting, and thick. I made a guy cum, I was so happy with myself. I kept sucking and licking his dick. He finally said, "Wow that was good. So do you like sucking dick?"

I said, "Oh my God yes." I kept licking and sucking till he went limp but was still secreting a little bit more cum.

I sucked him every day for two weeks before I asked him to fuck me. Right there in the alley behind a tree for the first time, he fucked me. I hadn't thought about his cum leaking out of me and when I got home., sure enough, my panties were cum soiled and my wife had a fit. So now there was no denying it to her. I told her I was somewhat gay and had been having sex for two weeks When I said somewhat gay she again slapped me asking what the hell does somewhat gay mean. I said I don't really know but he makes me feel good. I feel like a girl and I like it. She wanted to meet but I wouldn't go there. Several years later we divorced and now I live my life as a woman.

Published 
Written by Shel3815
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments