Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Time

11
5 Comments 5
21.2k Views 21.2k
2.0k words 2.0k words
This is my first attempt at a story, and it is a true story. Takes a little to get up to the full action, but I wanted to tell my story. Comments and suggestions are more than welcome and are appreciated!

The summer after my freshman year in college, I got my first real job. I worked about forty hours per week and was making pretty decent money. I was living at home so I didn't have many expenses either. So what does a college guy with time and extra money do? Blow it of course. But since I couldn’t drink and had no interest in smoking, I decided to spend it on girls. I had always fantasized about seeing a show like the teases in Striptease or Showgirls.

Down the road from work was a little topless club. I decided one Friday after work to go visit and see my first strip club. I was a bit of a late bloomer sexually, so to this point I had never seen a naked female live, just the ones that I had seen in various porn videos. After an awkward first time or two, I started going regularly throughout the summer as I had the time and the money. It took a while to get over having to wear the shirt that told everyone I was not old enough to drink, but usually Friday afternoons around 5:00pm were not very busy, so I didn’t really didn’t have much to worry about. The girls were okay with me spending my money on them.

I continued going during my sophomore year, enough to be recognized by a couple of the girls. They were always nice enough, and would give me good dances, grinding on my lap and softly rubbing their boobs against my face. I enjoyed seeing tits of all shapes and sizes, and fantasizing about seeing their pussies'. But what I noticed was that these girls were topless dancers. When they were on stage, they would dance the first song in their sexy outfits, then between songs would go to the back of the stage, take off everything but their thongs, and then start the second song. Even when you got a lap dance or a private dance, it was them taking off their clothes as the song started and then dancing the song or two for you.

The summer after my sophomore year, I decided I wanted to see more. During that school year I was so busy with school work and working my job that I hadn't really dated, so I was still a virgin. But I heard that there was a full nude club about an hour away from me. So I decided that I wanted to go. I was living at home again, but my parents and brothers were going on a short week vacation, and I had to stay home to work and take a summer school class. So I knew that this was my chance. I saved up some extra money because if I was driving an hour away, I wanted to enjoy myself.

The club was a little classier than I was used to. Instead of a taller stage, the stage was only a few inches off the ground, but it had railings alongside of it so that you could sit there and tip the girls. Inside the railings were mirrors lining the stage so that you could get a lot of different views as the girls danced. The girls would dance three songs on stage, then mingle in the audience if they wanted. There were some gorgeous girls, but more importantly for me, I was getting to see real live nude woman. I was so excited and worked up on the way up that I almost stopped at a rest stop to take care of myself, so I didn't walk in pitching a tent.

I enjoyed what I saw, which was evident by the bulge in my pants when I got lap dances and private dances with a few of the girls. The first girl I tipped laid on the stage with her feet on the ground, about shoulder-width apart, and raised her hips, opening her beautiful shaved pussy to my eyes; it was all I could do to not grab myself then and there. But while I was having a great time, something was still missing. What I was seeing here was still the same thing as I had experienced at other clubs. These were nude dancers, not stripteases. On the stage, during the first song, a girl would dance in her sexy outfit, then between the first two songs, would strip down to her bra and thong and then dance again, and then strip all the way down at the back of the stage, and dance their third song nude.

Until Jade got on the stage. She was different. She was wearing a cocktail dress type outfit that hugged her curves. She was probably a size 6, C cup tits, but sexy and confident. In her first song, she incorporated taking off the dress as a part of the dance, so that by the end of the first song she was out of it (think like Demi Moore in the movie Striptease). She continued dancing in her strapless bra and thong, teasing the guys with peeks at her tits as they tipped her, but by the middle of the song, her bra was off. As she finished the second song, she slid her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and in rhythm, slowly worked them down. She had her back to where I was sitting, so I got to view her gorgeous ass and see her pussy peeking out between her legs as she slid the thong down to the floor. Then she danced her third song. It was all fluid and a part of the overall performance.

During her third song, I went up to tip her. I stood beside the stage as she writhed on her back on the floor, legs spread. She reached down and rubbed her fingers up the length of her pussy lips, then continued up across her soft tummy to her tits and then to her lips.

CiaraHudson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CiaraHudson

She stood up, turned her back to me and bounced her ass against my stomach before turning towards to let me put the tip in her garter and giving me a hug, pressing her rock hard nipples into me. I was in heaven.

“I want to get a dance from you after you are done on the stage,” I leaned in and told her.

She flashed a seductive grin. “Lap dance, private dance or limo dance?”

Hmm. All three is what I wanted to say. But I hadn’t heard any of the girls mention a limo dance.

“What’s a limo dance?” I asked.

“I will come and tell you about it after I finish up here.”

I watched her finish her set and walk to the back of the stage. She straightened her legs and bent over to pick up her clothes, giving us all one more glimpse of her ass and pussy.

I waited nervously for her to reappear from the back. It was several minutes before she came out from backstage, but when I saw her, a chill ran up my spine. She was gorgeous and looked classy in her cocktail dress. She spoke to a couple of guys to say thanks for tipping her, then headed towards me. She grabbed my hand to lead me to the private room.

“You ready for a dance?” she asked.

“Oh yeah,” I said, “but you mentioned a limo dance. Tell me about that, besides the obvious?”

She explained that I could get either a thirty or sixty minute private dance in a limo. The biggest difference was that this dance could be full nude. My little head took over my thought process.

“How much for the limo dance?” I stammered.

“185 dollars for thirty minutes, 250 dollars for sixty minutes. Some of that goes to the driver, and the rest to me.” She paused. “Of course, if you are interested, I do offer a full service dance for an extra 100 dollars. I’m not going to incriminate myself by explaining more, but I think you get the idea.” She ended it with that seductive smile and a wink.

Little head gave me away, and she noticed my bulge. She smiled again. “I see you are interested.”

“Very,” I replied.

I paid her for a thirty minute show with extras and we got into the limo. She told me to get comfortable, and I immediately tore off my clothes. As I slid down my pants, my cock stood at full attention, and bounced out like a spring when I took off my boxers. Now I'm not porn star quality, but since then I have been told I'm above average (I measure at about seven point five inches when fully hard).

I then watched as this gorgeous girl sat in front of me, unzipped the back of the dress and slid it down her body. She then leaned forward with her chest level with my face and unhooked her bra. She took her tits in her hands and rubbed them all over my face. I planted small kisses in her cleavage and on her nipples. Before I could reach up and feel them myself, she sat back and slid her hand down the front of her thong. She then pulled the thong down her legs slowly, and once they were off, she spread her legs as she had done on stage, letting me take in her pussy.

“You ready?” Her question snapped me out of my starting at her beautiful slit.

“Absolutely,” I mumbled, still staring at her body.

She took a seat beside me, stroked my cock and then slid a condom over it. She leaned over and started sucking my cock up and down. I leaned back and let the amazing feeling sweep over me. I reached down and rubbed my hand across her back. I reached around and took her tits in my hand, the first time I actually got to touch a woman's tits. They were soft, and her nipples were thick. I'm surprised I didn't bust my nut right then and there.

She laid back on one of the seats. I positioned myself between her legs and got ready to enter her. She took my cockhead and slid it up and down her slit, then started feeding it into her wet and warm pussy. I got my shaft completely into her and took a moment to enjoy the pleasure. I leaned forward as I started pumping into her and took a tit into her mouth.

“Oh, you are filling me up,” she screamed. I don’t know if that was just talk, but I didn’t care. I started pounding away harder.

After a few minutes, she pushed me off and told me to sit back down. She leaned across my lap, rubbing her nipples on my leg. She started sucking my dick again. I reached around and started rubbing her ass, then reached a couple of fingers down to rub her pussy.

After a couple minutes of expert sucking, I felt my cock twitch. Waves of pleasure crashed through my body. I blew a huge load into the condom while I was still in her mouth. I had never cum that hard before. I was drained.

She slid the full condom off my cock, rolled down the window, and threw it out into the road. We headed back to the club.

When we arrived, she gave me a business card with her number on it. “You were good, real porn-star stamina. If you ever want to get together again, give me a call.” At that time she told me that she escorts on the side as well.

In retrospect, I feel embarrassed because I definitely paid to lose my virginity. But that day, I walked out of the club with my head held high.

Published 
Written by fp489
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments