Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Time

"This happened when I was 17 years old."

11
0 Comments 0
17.0k Views 17.0k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Amanda looked at me as I was walking down the hallway at school. She gave me a quick smile and then hurried off. I was headed to third period and she was right behind me now. We went into class and sat down. Amanda sat behind me and started chatting with some friends of hers. This was a free period so we did not have much going on. She tapped me on the shoulder and asked me what was I doing after school today. I told her I was going home to do some yard work. She told me to stop by her house cause she wanted to talk to me.

That afternoon we loaded the bus and she sat on the same seat as me. We chatted for a little bit and then I asked her why she wanted me to come. She reached and grabbed my hand and put it between her legs and said, "I want you to see something." Being that I was still a virgin and never had touched a girl, I was very excited and my dick was hard as a rock.

The bus stopped at her house. I fixed my shirt to cover up my hardon and got off the bus at her house. We walked to the back door. She dropped her books and turned to me and started kissing me. My hands went straight to her tits. They were huge for her age. Amanda was 16 at the time and was well filled out in every area. We kissed for about two minutes and then we heard a car door shut. She told me to run because her dad was home. I ran across the back yard and down the street to my house. When I got home the phone was ringing. She was calling me to tell me that her dad had to leave around 10 pm that night to go to work. She told me to sneak over then. I was so excited that time seem to drag by so slowly.

Around 10 that night, I climbed out my bedroom window and started running down the street to her house. I knocked on the back door and she opened it. I walked inside and turned to her. She had on a thin white t-shirt and her nipples were hard a rocks. She had on a pair of shorts that barely covered her ass. She grabbed my hand and pulled me to her bedroom and shut the door. I sat on the bed and she turned to me and pulled her shirt off. My dick got hard right away. She walked over to me and grabbed my shorts and started to pull them off of me.

I was nervous and did not know what to do. She got on her knees and put the head of my dick in her mouth. I almost came right away. I never had felt that good. She slowly sucked on it for a few more minutes and then she stood up and slid her shorts off. I never had seen a pussy in real life before and was shocked at how perfect hers looked. She told me to get up and kneel between her legs. When she laid on the bed and spread her legs the most wonderful smell hit me. I knew what she wanted.

I slowly licked her slit until I got to her clit. She reached down and spread her lips apart so I could see her clit. She told me to suck on it very lightly. I nibbled on it for a few seconds and then did what she told me to do. She started moaning and bucking her hips and told me she was almost there.

LeaJames
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LeaJames

I stopped and looked up at her. She grabbed my head and pushed it back down. She was making me tounge fuck her pussy. After a few more licks, she moaned out, "I'm cumming!" and I felt this warm wettness spray on my mouth. She squirted three or four more times before she stopped bucking her hips. I got up and stood in front of her. She reached across her bed and grabbed a condom. She opened it up, put it on the head of my dick, and slowly rolled it to the base with her mouth.

She pulled me to the bed and laid me on my back. Amanda climbed on top on me and for the first time I felt her hot, wet pussy start to stretch around my dick. I wanted to cum right away but she told me to take a deep breath and go slow. She lowered herself inch by inch down until she was bottomed out. She started rocking back and forth slowly and then she stopped. She looked at me and asked, "Are you ready?"

I looked at her and before I could say a word, she started thrusting her hips back and forth so fast and hard that she started cumming again. She slowed her pace and asked me if I had cum yet. I told her no and that the condom did not feel right. She got up and reached down and sucked the condom off of my dick with her mouth. She told me to get up and get behind her. I got behind her and she reached back and guided my dick to her dripping wet hole. I pushed slowly at first and then she yelled, "Fuck me HARD!"

With one fast motion, I buried my dick in her. I pounded on her pussy for about one and a half minutes before I told her I was going to cum. She looked back at me and said, "Squirt it deep into me". I got worried at first, but as soon as the first squirt shot out I could not stop. I buried my dick in her and filled her with every drop of cum I had. I pulled out and she turned around and licked the mixture of us off me. She laid back on the bed and started fingering herself and licking the cum off her fingers.

After about ten minutes of watching her do that I was hard again. She asked me if I wanted to do it again. I just smiled and shook my head. I got on top of her and she grabbed my dick and put it to her hole. This time it felt different, it was a lot harder to get it in and a lot tighter. I looked at her and she smiled and said "How does my ass feel?" That turned me on so much that I shoved it all in at once and she screamed out in pain. She told me to keep fucking her hard and not to worry about hurting her. We fucked for about two more hours that night.

The next day at school I saw her walking down the hall. She looked at me and said, "I can't walk straight." She giggled and walked off. We fucked almost every night for about four months until she had to move away.

THE END

This is my first story so please comment and give me a few pointers....Thanks

Published 
Written by Chuck0749
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors