Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Gang Bang and Golden Shower Part 1

"Brandie finally gets to date her teacher, discovers the erotic sexual world know as "The Lifestyle""

28
18 Comments 18
20.0k Views 20.0k
2.8k words 2.8k words

This story is not a fantasy.  It is based on real events.  I am writing it as I remember it happening in early November, 1975, shortly after I turned seventeen.  Its significance is that it brought me into the erotic and very enjoyable side of human sexuality known as, "The Lifestyle."

During my sophomore year of high school, I got rather close to Teach, who was eight years my senior.  I was in his class for math and science.  I became his student assistant so we were together more than just during class.  

I wanted to go out with him, but he would not go out with me until I became legal.  We did not start dating until my seventeenth birthday during the summer before my junior year, when I reached the legal age of consent.  Our first date was on my birthday and after dinner, I spent a few hours at his apartment.  Teach taught me a lot of new things beginning on our first date.   He gave me an A+ on what I learned.  It was kind of a joke, but he did give me a report card.

A couple months after we started dating I accepted his collar in a ceremony and became his submissive sex slave.  He was a member of a Harley Motorcycle gang and we rode nearly every weekend.  They were all very patriotic Americans and would not be caught owning any type of vehicle built by a foreign owned company. He bought me black leather skirts, black leather vests, black sheer blouses, black lace up leather high heeled boots. Along with other sexy clothes and toys for our erotic pleasures.

When I ceremoniously accepted his black leather collar it showed that I belonged to him, and he was in complete control of my body for his pleasure. I was required to wear it anytime I was with him. He also bought me a cameo on a black silk ribbon to wear snugly tied around my neck any time I was out without him. This was a reminder to me that my body was his property.

Some may think this is a horrible situation, but I wore them as a BADGE OF HONOR!  I was given safe words I could use anytime I was not comfortable with an assignment, without any adverse consequences. Teach was not a cruel Master. I only used the safe words a few times in the beginning of our relationship that lasted almost four years. 

Once was because I did not want to fuck a black man. In the beginning I used the safe words to establish the force and number of lashes when being flogged. When I did use my safe word it set limits which Teach always respected. Teach had a knack of knowing what would turn me on. He knew me a lot better than I knew myself.  Which made the need to use my safe word very scarce after the first month.

When the school year started, I had Teach for homeroom, math and science. My desk was in the front row right in front of his desk. The school's dress code required the girls to either wear dresses or skirts, below the knee, with stockings, and blouses that did not reveal any cleavage. No pants for the girls. 

Teach require me to shave my cunt totally smooth and I was not allowed to wear any panties. I was required to either wear thigh highs or garter belts and stockings. No pantyhose. I was to pull my dress or skirt up so the hem was about half way between my knees and my cunt. I was to sit with my legs open so he could see up my skirt or dress to my smooth cunt. 

He liked it when I would wear a black garter belt with my suntan stockings. My cunt would stay wet and I was constantly in a high state of arousal. I wanted to please Teach any way I could. Sometimes I made sure my hem was even higher, stopping only a few inches from exposing my cunt.

I knew I liked sex and had orgasms the first time I let my first boyfriend fuck me. It happened at a playground near his parents' house.  I was leaning against the maintenance building behind the gym in broad daylight.  I considered it making love then as I thought my boyfriend was THE ONE. 

I would be so excited and aroused that I was having my own orgasm when he would cum in my mouth while giving him, and later on my other boyfriends, blow jobs. My orgasms were very intense even though I was not being touched anywhere sexually.  One of his hands was on my back the other was on my head.

Teach had taught me a lot of new positions and he liked a lot of foreplay. With my other boyfriends foreplay, if any, had been very short and consisted of kissing, fondling my tits, then me sucking them off and or fucking. If the whole thing lasted 15 to 20 minutes, that would be a lot. With Teach the foreplay sometimes lasted for hours. When we were at his house or apartment the foreplay would sometimes begin with him giving me a bubble bath or us both in the shower.

Teach was the first one to go down on me and he could give me several orgasms with his talented tongue and mouth. He would suck and nibble on my clit while humming and roll and pinch my nipples.  My whole body would shake while I was cumming. Sex had taken a big jump in the right direction for me beginning that summer and my pleasure was greatly increased. I found that after getting pleasured and fucked by Teach I was looking forward to our next erotic adventure before I got dressed.

He used to tell me that I was a nympho. I ask him what that meant? I had heard other girls called that but had no idea what it meant. He told me it was short for nymphomaniac, which meant I had a very high and much more than normal desire for sex. That I craved the pleasure it brought to my mind and body.

He let me know that I had the highest desire for sex of any other women he knew. He also let me know that  I showed the most pleasure while having an orgasm. If my mouth was not full of a cock or gage I could be very vocal while climaxing. I was the only women he knew, or even heard of, that could have an orgasm while giving a blow job without even being touched anywhere else.

One weekend in early fall his biker gang was having a party in a wooded area known as Little Woods in Eastern New Orleans. The property belonged to the parents of one of the gang members and was a little over 110 acres. In the early 1900s, it had been a small ranch that belonged to the member's grandfather.  It was now used as a family camp.

Very secluded in the middle of the wooded area was a huge, old, wooden six bedroom house with a barn and a few other out buildings.  The house had a tin roof and a wraparound porch across the front and halfway down each side.  A small lake was behind the house and barn.  The house and barn was so secluded they could not be seen from the street. The driveway entrance had an arched steel gate locked for privacy. I still remember the combination on the lock for the party was 6969.

I arrived at teach's apartment right after lunch on a Friday afternoon. After a good long passionate kiss to say hello, he drew me a hot bubble bath. He undressed me and started the preparation of my body for pleasure with double enemas. 

He then helped me into the big footed tub. There I was to soak and relax while he picked out my clothes. When he returned he shaved my legs, underarms, ass, and cunt. I was not allowed to have any hair below the top of my shoulders, except the hair from my head.

After he shaved me, he got into the tub behind me and washed my whole body paying a lot of attention to my cunt and tits. We switched positions and I washed his body. After a good hot shower to rinse off we dried each other. 

He led me into his bedroom totally naked where I was instructed to get on my knees.

Mia_Tin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mia_Tin

 He placed my collar around my neck. As he buckled it I said, "I'm so proud to belong to you and dedicate my body to you for your pleasure."  The statement alone would put me into a state of XTC, which led to many mind blowing orgasms for us during out relationship. 

He had laid out my black garter belt with black lace stockings, the short black leather skirt, with one of my sheer black blouses, my belly chain and long ear rings, my black leather vest, and my high heeled black leather lace up boots. There was not a bra or panties of any kind.

He sat in a chair and told me to put on my garter belt, stockings, boots, earrings and belly chain as he watched. Then I was instructed to put on my makeup and fix my hair, while still naked. "You know how I like it." 

"Yes, Master you want me to look slutty for you."  He watched me put on my erotic makeup and jewelry while he had a good view of my smooth cunt and tits. Then my skirt, blouse and vest. He got dressed in his leathers, packet the rest of our toys and placed them in the little trailer he pulled behind the bike. 

He had put my seat on his bike that he had built especially for me.  He built it with a ridge made with two inch steel tubing under the leather covering.  It ran down the middle from front to back.  The steel tubes that connected to the frame was welded to the tube that ran down the middle of my seat.  

My bare cunt and ass rested on the ridge while I was riding behind him. The vibrations of the bike transferred to the steel tubing in my seat.  This would produce orgasms for me as we rode down the highway. He could tell when I was cumming because I would squeeze him tightly, lean my body into his, and moan loudly. Only he could hear me over the throaty rumble of his Harley.

When we arrived there was a large bond fire a blazing in front of the house. They were serving mixed BBQ meats with all the trimmings. There were six other guys and three other women already there. I was introduced to the rest of the gang and their wife and girlfriends. I was new and this was my first party. One of the guys was introduced to me as Horse. I later asked Teach, "why was he called horse, when he was riding a hog."

Teach told me, "his nickname was not connected in any way to his bike,"

After dinner, we began to dance to rock and roll being played on forty fives and albums. With seven guys and four gals, we were dancing with all the single guys too. When a slow song started Horse ask me to dance with him. As we danced at arm's length we were having small talk getting to know each other as well as the gang.

He began telling me how lucky Teach was to have such a hot looking young girl as his girlfriend. I found out I was the youngest one there. The youngest guy was twenty four and the oldest was forty six.  Wendy was the next youngest gal at twenty one and the oldest gal was forty four

I ask him, "how did you get the nick name Horse?"  He pulled me close to him and I felt his hard cock pressed against my leg. "Ohhhhhh Myyyyyyy GOSHHHHHHH, I did not know a human could have a cock that big." I felt a tingle run through my cunt. 

We danced to a few more slow songs with our bodies pressed close together. As we danced I could feel my juices running down my legs as he rubbed his now rock hard cock against my leg and cunt. I was hoping Teach did not notice what Horse was doing, and that I was letting him do it!

Teach came out and tapped in and we began dancing to a slow song. Soon he asked me, "Now do you understood where Horse got his nickname?"

"Well, I guess you noticed how tight he was holding me? I did not know what to do when he started rubbing his cock against my leg and cunt. I know I belong to you Master, but he held me so tight." 

Teach pulled up my skirt and placed his hand over my cunt and easily inserted several fingers into me. He told me, "I figured you liked it.  Now I know you liked it. The tops of your fucking stockings are wet. You fucking slut."  He knew I got turned on when called vulgar names, but I was not expecting it here with others around.

I told him, "I'm sorry Master, I know I belong to you and accepted your collar as a sign that I belong to only you."

"It's OK brandie, we are all brothers here and we share our belongings with each other."

We went over by the fire and sat down on one of the long logs.  We began kissing very passionately. Our tongues began an erotic dance inside each other's mouth. Horse sat next to me and said, "this is not fair. Y'all are kissing and hugging and I don't have anyone to kiss."

Teach asked me, "brandie would you like to kiss Horse?"

"Wouldn't  you be mad at me if I kissed him? All my other boyfriends would have pitched a fit and gotten mad and pissed off if I even looked at another man."

"We are all brothers here, brandie, and we share everything equally."

I ask him, "you mean if I kissed Horse you will not get mad at me?"

"I fucking told you bitch, we all share EVERYTHING EQUALLY."

I'm experiencing something totally new to me. I am confused as to what I am to Teach. I'm his and belong to him for his and my pleasure, but he is telling me I can kiss another man and he will not get mad at me. I'm confused but getting excited about kissing another man right in front of my lover. 

I turned to kiss Horse and as my lips touched his, he pressed his tongue into my mouth and our tongues danced passionately. He placed his arm around me pressing against my tits. We broke our kiss and Teach turned my head to him and he began kissing me again very passionately.

As I looked across the fire all the others were kissing and making out. All the other gals were also kissing and hugging two guys. Even though I'm confused and this was totally new to me, it was also turning me on like never before. I placed my hand on Teach's cock and he was rock hard!!!!! A quick thought ran through my head, "FUCK, THIS WAS TURNING HIM ON TOO."  I could not believe this was happening.

Teach began unbuttoning the chains that held my vest together, and it opened wide. My tits were now clearly visible under my sheer blouse. With the light from the flickering fire it was very erotic. I was going back and forth between Teach and Horse passionately kissing them.  While Teach was kissing me I felt Horse begin to fondle my tits. Then Teach unbuttoned my blouse all the way down to my skirt. 

Horse reached inside my blouse and began to squeeze my tit and pinch my nipples. My cunt was having sensations like I had never felt before and it was intoxicating. As I looked over to Wendy she was now topless. She had a guy on each side of her, one kissing her, the other sucking on one of her tits while pulling on her other nipple. 

A couple of the guys got up and went into the house.

The name brandi is purposely not capitalized because of traditions in the BDSM community and conventions in BDSM literature.

Authors note:   All of the different sexual events will not be in the first part. Parts two and three are written and will be posted once they are edited to meet Lush standards.

 

 

===============================================

 

 

 

Published 
Written by NOLAHotGal
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments