Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Daughter's Best Friend - Part 6

"Amy has her first time with her best friend's father in a sweet and sensual moment of making love."

36
11 Comments 11
36.2k Views 36.2k
3.8k words 3.8k words
Famous Story

Hours passed before I awoke again. That sinking feeling hit me as I looked around, Amy was gone. Was everything that had happened nothing but a beautiful wet dream. A noise from downstairs proved the answer to my question. I heard the creek of the steps, then the soft pitter patter of feet approach the door. Amy appeared in view, returning with a tray that contained glasses of Orange Juice and sandwiches she'd made up.

"Oh good, you're awake!" Amy called as she entered my bedroom. "I thought I'd make us a little snack, I hope that's okay?"

"That's so sweet of you, I could do with a little something to eat!" I replied.

"I'm surprised you're still hungry, especially with you eating my pussy out earlier!" Amy giggled. Her bare feet stepped across the lush carpet. Each step jiggled those luscious mountain shaped breasts upon her chest, those sweet tight ass cheeks joyfully bounced. Placing the tray upon the mattress between us, she sat down.

We lay there upon the bed for the next half-hour or more, snacking upon our refreshment to regain our energy. Afterwards, the tray was placed upon the floor and Amy returned to the warm embrace of my arms. Holding her tight, I planted a soft kiss upon her forehead. The smell of her perfume still lingered upon her naked body.

"May I ask you something?" Amy softly asked.

"Of course!" I answered.

"Am I ... am I the first you've been with since your wife?" she enquired, as her head turned to glance up at my face.

"Yes, you are!" I told her, causing her lips to curl and offer a sincere smile. "I wasn't exactly looking for this, but I'm glad it happened. You are a very beautiful young woman!" I told her.

"Thank you!" she said, her hand caressed back and forth across my naked chest. Her head resting upon my shoulder once more.  "The first moment I saw you, I knew I wanted to spend time with you. You awaken things inside me I've never felt before."

Her words spread a warmth throughout my entire body. My one hand gently caressed up and down her spine as she snuggled close to my body.  "Surely you've had lots of guys interested in you?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, but their all jerks and just want to get in my pants!" she answered.

"I think they'd look funny in your pants!" I said, causing Amy to giggle at my little joke.

"I wanted someone mature enough to give me what I desired!" she spoke.

"I'm glad I could offer you that. You have an amazing body, I'm grateful that you'd share it with me!" I said.

Amy turned her head, looked up into my eyes. She leaned in and kissed me. Not a passionate embrace, more a sweet tender kiss between two budding lovers. I could feel the warmth spread down below, my cock began to tingle and move of it's own accord once more. Amy's hand continued to caress my naked chest, before it gently eased it's way south. Her fingers tenderly slid across the length of my shaft as it began to grow harder, longer. Her palm caressed my ball sack, giving them a gentle squeeze to help build the rising heat that was burning in my loins.

As Amy's lips pulled away, we stared deep into each others eyes. Lost in one another, we found ourselves staring into each other's deepest darkest souls of sexual awakening and fantasy slowly becoming a reality.

"Will you ... fuck me!" Amy asked, her lips quivered from the words slipping out. This is what she truly wanted from him. This is what she desired the most out of this blossoming relationship. To spend a night with her best friend's father, fucking her until they both reached that pinnacle of ecstasy that everyone seeks.

"I don't want to fuck you, Amy!" I answered. Amy's heart sank at those words she heard. I felt her body tense up. Her fingers touching my pulsating cock stopped suddenly. Her face drew a portrait of the saddest feature I'd ever been witness to. Puppy dog eyes and a small tear formed in the corner of one eye. "I don't want to fuck you, Amy. I do want to make love to you though!" I finally told her.

Amy's face quickly changed back around. A smile broke upon her soft lips. Her eyes widened and her pupils dilated at the words I spoke. The teardrop retracted from where it came. She leaned in and kissed me once more. A more sensual embrace this occasion.

"Make love to me. I want to feel you inside of me!" Amy gasped as her hot breathe flowed upon my face.

"I need to put on some protection!" I informed her, as I looked to turn away.

"NO!" she gasped loudly, almost clawing at me to lie back down. "I mean, I'm on the pill. Besides, I want to feel every inch of you as you slip inside. I want to feel every ridge upon that beautiful hard cock of yours."  Amy's eyes turned to focus upon my throbbing cock, while she gently stroked it. She shuffled down to my waist and sat cross-legged, where she leaned over my groin. Her tongue began to gently run circles around the bulbous head of my thick hard cock. Slow, sensual rings of her wet tongue that sent shivers down my spine, causing my heart to beat faster.

"That feels so good!" I softly groaned. Then, I felt the head of my cock quickly engulfed inside her wet hole. Her lips snapped around the thickness of my shaft. Her tongue continued to do laps around my engorged crowned head. Her head lowered where my cock slipped deeper between her tight lips, stretching my cut foreskin down.  She took in a good few inches before she retreated. The shaft of my cock was left stained with her wet saliva. She went again, and again. Slow, sensual in her act of performing a blowjob upon me.

"Mmm. Ooh!" she groaned with her mouth full. The sound of Amy taking pleasure in this sexual act added a stronger bond between the two of us. Every man, or woman for that matter, enjoys the sounds their partner makes of either giving a blowjob or going down on a woman. My cock pulled free with the snap of a 'pop'.  The soft tissue of her lips kissed the underside of my engorged head, working it's way down the long hard shaft to my sack below. She took my balls in the palm of her hand, then placed one in her mouth as she suckled on it. My legs quivered at this wonderful feeling. She took turns, working one ball then the other. Her tongue caressed the sack itself, licking it before her tongue began to rise. It ran the length of my shaft, reaching the crowned head where the tip of her tongue flicked across the delicate and sweet sensitive spot upon the underside of my engorged head. My head snapped deeper into the pillow on which I lay. I groaned "Oooh fuck!"

Amy then stopped, where I glanced down to stare into her eyes filled with lust and hunger. She moved up, using her tongue as a guide that slithered like a snake across my waist, leading to my mouth. A passionate embrace brought the taste of my own cock passed from her own lips to my own, but I didn't flinch. The lustful hunger within myself was too much that I was uncaring anymore.

Breaking apart, I held her face in the palm of my hand. Such an innocent looking beauty. "Lie down!" I whispered to her. Amy leaned back and found herself lying on the bed. She had an idea what was coming.

I sat upright, brushing the hair from her face and caressing her soft cheeks. My thumb gently brushed back and forth across the side temple of her head. My eyes drew down to her heaving bosoms. The small mountain range upon her chest that rose up and down with each intake of breathe. Her nipples were erect upon the peaks of each hilltop. The tip of my tongue circled around the small pimpled areolas.

"Oooh!" Amy gasped in response. My tongue ran around and around. It set a new lap record, more for going the slowest than the fastest. I gently lapped at her erect nipple, causing it to shudder at my wet touch. "Oh fuck!" Amy groaned. I made sure to leave neither of her succulent breasts untouched, sliding my tongue from one to the other. Flicking my tongue across her erect nipples. Then, softly taking the piece of flesh between my lips and sucking on her sweet tits. "Oh yes!" she gasped, where she bit down on her bottom lip and her head snapped to one side. I suckled on her budding breasts in my mouth, my tongue flicked and circled the wagons across her erect nipple and areola. I'll admit, I was a bit of a breast man. I loved the sight of all the different sizes and shapes of women's breasts.

My hand slipped down her waist, sliding across her lower body before reaching the goal of her shaven pussy. My fingers began to slide back and forth across her wet opening. Peeling back the hood of her bonnet, where the small nub of her delicate round clit clashed with one of my fingers. It created a slight friction, causing Amy to writhe her naked body. Her legs swayed, her toes stretched to point away.

"Holy fuck!" Amy moaned.  The sweet sounds that slipped from her lips added fuel to the fire growing inside of me. I could feel her pussy growing warmer, my fingers slipped back and forth across her peachy lips.  Upon one visit, I cautiously slipped a finger between her lips as it dipped just inside her warm wet hole. I could feel how soaking wet she was inside before my finger pulled free, now coated in her sweet honey. I altered the process, leaving Amy on edge and unsure of just when my finger would dip back inside once more. Sometimes I'd do it several times in a row, then nothing for a while. Other times I'd try two fingers that pressed her peachy lips wide to slide inside. "Mmm!" Amy continued to groan. My fingers then formed a tight group that began to gently rub in small circles across her peachy lips, while my thumb continued teasing her clit. Amy's head thrashed side to side upon the pillow. Groans echoed from her ruby red lips. Her stomach muscles reacted like an earthquake had stuck, feeling the aftershocks. The heat rose inside her wet pussy, but I didn't want to bring her to orgasm yet, or with just my fingers, so I stopped.

"Would you like me to put my hard cock inside you now?" I asked Amy.

Her head turned to look up at me. Her face was flushed like a red tomato. Her breathing was sharp and short as she licked her lips. "Please be gentle, I've never had a real cock in me before!" she informed me.

I would be the first man to be inside this beautiful young woman.  The thought alone made my heart pound.  I parted her legs either side of my position, kneeling before her.

MilanaCraidss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilanaCraidss

That musky aroma of her wet hole drifted up. My nostrils flared as the scent hit the small hairs inside my nose. I felt like one of those Bisto kids who floated through the air, while following the whiff of gravy that brought them to their prize of a wonderful hot meal on the table. Except in my case, the gravy was her musky aroma, my prize was her wet pussy awaiting me.

I leaned forward, where I ran my tongue across her peachy lips. Even though she was lubricated inside, I wanted to make sure her outer lips were just as wet to ease the pain of sliding my cock between. Over and over, I lapped my tongue across her pussy. Each time making sure my tongue contained plenty of saliva to leave behind. Her pussy began to glisten as the moonlight pulled in through the window, her body glowed like an Angel.  A beauty that seemed only God could craft with his own hands, to inspire and captivate men such as myself to take pleasure in the carnal act of lovemaking.

Peeling away, I stared upon this ripe pussy that was just waiting to be broken in. I leaned over her, soon finding myself positioned inches above her naked body. Our faces met, staring into each others eyes.  "Do you want to position my cock at the opening of your wet pussy?" I asked her.

Amy smiled at the thought. Her hand reached underneath, between our two naked bodies. Her fingers quickly found what they sought, grasping tight hold of my firm thick cock. My ass lowered an inch, where the head of my cock slapped against her body. Amy forced my cock to create a small nodding motion. The head of my cock dragged back and forth across the opening of her peachy lips.

She then positioned the engorged head against the slit of her tight opening. I leaned down and kissed her lips, before asking "Are you ready?"

Amy gently nodded in response. She released hold of my cock, which prepared to take cover in the trenches of her wet hole. Her other hand slipped beneath my arm, before both hands rode up around my hips and grasped a soft hold of my ass cheeks. Slowly, I began to lower down upon her young frame of a body.

The tip of my cock squashed against the tight peach like opening of her lips. Slowly, her lips began to part like a beautiful butterfly opening it's wings. My cock forced it's way between. Her honey started to trickle against the crowned head, soon spreading evenly across every side. I continued on, slowly. "Oooh!" I moaned.

Amy felt my cock slowly descending within her tight hole. Her head rolled back where she bit her bottom lip and groaned loudly "Oh Shit!"

"Are you okay?" I asked with some slight concern.

She moaned with a gentle nod in response, still biting her lip. I continued on, lowering further down as another inch of my cock dipped inside. Her pussy lips now spreading wider, the thickness of my shaft forcing it's way between. I must have had a couple of inches inside when I began to ease a small piece back out. I then dipped it in again, this time with a little more force as another inch or two moved inside. Her pussy felt incredible, I felt the inner walls clasp tight against my pulsating cock. My body weight soon lay upon her own naked body. I could feel her erect nipples scrape upon my chest.

Her hands gripped my ass cheeks, helping ease me down as almost the full length of my cock soon found itself inside her tight wet hole.  I brushed the hair away from her face and looked into her deep blue eyes. "It feels so good to have you inside!" Amy informed me.

My hips gently eased back, forcing my cock to pull out a fraction from inside her pussy. I then rocked back, my cock pushed it's way back within. Slow tender movements, my hips gently rocked back and forth as I began to gently make love to her. The top few inches of my cock slipped both in and out of her wet hole.  The feel of her hands holding my ass only added to the wonderful experience of being the first man to fuck this amazing young woman.  It had been so long since I'd had sex, the last time was with my ex-wife a couple of years back when we were still together. This was a totally different experience. It brought back memories of my first time with a woman. While it didn't last long back then, I wanted this to be an experience Amy would remember for the rest of her life and make it feel like a lifetime had passed when it was over.

I planted soft wet kisses upon her smooth curved neck. My hips continued to buck as I picked up a little pace. The lubrication of her honey allowed me to slip in and out with more ease as time passed. I continued to kiss her neck, making my way up across her chin to her luscious red ruby lips. The sweet moment was only magnified as our lips met. Our tongues exploring each others mouths. I continued to not fuck, but make love to his beautiful woman.

As our lips parted ways and with several more thrusts of my cock inside of her, Amy whispered to me "Can I ride you?"

"I'd like that!" I told her. My hands reached under her shoulders, with some slight difficulty, I gently rolled over to soon find myself on my back and Amy lay upon me. My cock pulled free from her wet hole in the process. My hands caressed down her spine, soon finding themselves to rest upon Amy's perfectly formed piece of ass. I gave her cheeks a gentle squeeze, a slight squeal echoed from her lips.

She brought her legs up, shuffled her weight back to soon find herself sitting upon me. My hands reached around the front, where I slid them back and forth across her thighs that knelt either side of my body. She rose up several inches, before sliding back down upon my thick hard cock. It forced it's way back inside, spreading her peachy lips wide. Within moments, every inch of my hardened cock was inside her. She sat there, with me deep inside once more.

"How do you feel?" I asked, knowing the answer.

"Wonderful. I'm glad I'm sharing my first time with someone like you!" she replied.

She began to buck her hips. A slow sensual rock that caused my cock to squirm around inside her wet pussy. "Oooh!" I gasped. My hands clasped hold of Amy's hips, where I soon began to direct her rhythm in what speed I desired. Slow, soon picking up a little more pace. One hand remained on her hip, the other drifted up across her waist. It soon found the shapely curves of her breasts. My hand gently squeezed one.

"Mmm!" Amy groaned, both from my touch and her hips riding my hard cock.

"Oh fuck. It feels amazing to be inside of you!" I told her. My cock continued to slide around inside of her tight wet hole.  "Bounce up and down on my hard cock, baby!" I asked her.

Amy's palms laid flat upon my bare chest. Using them as a weight to rest upon, her ass began to gently ride up and down. I could feel a slight breeze of cool air hit my cock as it slipped free of her wet pussy, before plunging back inside. Her weight shifted back and forth, before her pace picked up. "Oh my God!" Amy groaned as she rode my thick hard cock.

"Oh baby, you're gonna make me cum soon."

"Mmm. I want you to fill my pussy with your hot sticky mess. Will you do that for me?" she said in a deep sexual tone of lustful expression.

"I want to fill you up till it drips out!" I told her. My body ached. The pungent smell of sex filled the room, adding a deeper hunger and drive to both reach our fulfilled promises.

By now, Amy's hips rocked hard. Her ass rose up and down as it bounced harder upon me. I could hear the sweet sounds of her soft cheeks as they slapped upon my thighs with each thrust down. I could feel my balls bounce, they leaped up and slapped her ass over and over.

"Oh my God. I wanna cum so hard on your hard throbbing cock!" Amy screamed out.

"I'm close baby!" I responded. My balls were starting to tighten. I could feel the rush of blood pumping into my throbbing hard cock. Her pussy continued to grasp tight around the thick shaft, causing it to pulsate.

The deep hot breathes from each of us filled the room with a warm air. Her ass slapped harder, faster upon my body. My cock prodded deep inside her wet hole. Her breasts jiggled and bounced upon her chest. Her neck and upper chest were flushed, just like her red face. That beautiful sound of wetness caused by my cock thrashing into her wet hole echoed from below.

"I'm cumming!" I yelled out. Amy didn't stop though, she continued to ride my cock. "UGH!" I groaned loudly, forcing my head to snap back into the pillow. My cock pulsated, where I felt the wave of cum run towards the crowned head. It spewed out the slit, filling her wet hole with my sticky white cum.

Amy groaned as she felt my cock explode deep inside of her. "AGH!" she moaned as her body writhed. An orgasm began to tear through her. Fireworks exploded inside, ripples of electricity sent shudders across every nerve ending she possessed. Her hips bucked hard and fast.

I felt the walls inside her pussy pulsate against my throbbing cock, causing it to create a second wave of cum that seeped through the slit to join the first batch. I could feel my cock swimming in the mixture of both my own sticky cum and her honey juices. It felt like it was being drowned beneath the pool that had formed inside.

Amy crashed down upon my chest. Our breathing slowly returned to normal after a moment. We were like two sweaty naked bodies stuck together with glue. My hands ran back and forth across her spine, caressing this beautiful woman in my arms.

"That was beautiful!" I whispered in her ear.

"Mmm, that felt so good. I can feel your warm cum swimming around inside."

The two of us lay there in each others arms as my cock finally slipped free from her wet hole. My sticky white cum dripped from the slit of her tight pussy.  Amy's body still felt the aftershocks of her orgasm, while my legs felt like jelly and my heart pounded at this wonderful moment that we'd shared together.

As we lay there, the night drew darker and our eyes grew heavier. We quickly fell asleep in each others arms. The thoughts of what had taken place that day between both Amy and myself was still fresh in my mind. Tomorrow was a new day, and who knew what it would bring.

 

Published 
Written by John_Doe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments