Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mia at sixteen

"Bad pastors daughter"

10
3 Comments 3
26.0k Views 26.0k
1.9k words 1.9k words
My parents, Jim and Jane Brown, are your perfect pastoral couple. My Dad comes from a long line of pastors reaching back five generations. My Mom’s pastoral ancestry goes back six generations. They were quite bemused when it took four long years before being blessed with a baby girl. They named me Mia for the Italian word meaning mine. I am an only child.

The first time my mom put polyester on me I broke out in hives. Matter of fact I can only wear cotton, linen, and silk. I am short and very petite, 28A, four-foot-eight inches tall and eighty-eight pounds. I have a rare form of alopecia in which hair cannot grow from my neck down.

The life of pastor’s and their family are scrutinized and judged. Living in a small town everyone knows everything. My medical history was daily on display at school and especially when swimming. Have you ever tried to find a fashionable one hundred percent cotton swimsuit? There is a belief that children are a blessing of God, if you're not having children, you’re somehow not blessed. Long story short, my parents moved and took pastoral residence in Riverside.

I am so tired of, “Good girls do this, good girls don’t do that.” There are better things to do on Sunday than sit in a stuffy room and look pretty. I’ve been playing the piano since I could reach the keys. Give me a day without my piano pedagogue, please.

I need to teach my parents the facts of life. The most scandalous thing a pastor’s daughter can do is get pregnant before getting married. I’m not a sugar cookie, I have a plan. In a few short minutes, it will be my birthday. Three boys from school are coming to my house. I will sneak out the window and go to a hotel with them. My first time will be extra special. I watch the clock roll to midnight, and I'm officially sixteen now.

Headlights shine across the driveway. I see the car. I'm out the window before they stop. Two boys are in front, and Chuck is in back. All three are seventeen and a grade above me. I get in the back. Chuck has his pants down around his knees and is pulling on his penis. Chuck has his hand wrapped around his penis in a fist and is stroking it up-and-down. He's breathing hard and rocking his hips. Suddenly this white milky stuff shoots out from the tip, then he relaxes. I watch in awe.

We get to the hotel. Ryan gets out and goes to the hotel office. David drives the car to the side of the hotel. Chuck pulls his pants up. We pile out and go to the room. In the room, David turns the TV on and Chuck goes to the bathroom. Ryan stands there looking at me.

I hate clothing so I start to strip. Ryan and David are quick to follow. They stand there naked with silly grins on their face. I saw Chuck do something in the car so I get on my knees between them. I take a penis in each hand and start moving my hands up-and-down their shafts. They smile and groan. I increase my tempo and see some pre-cum on David's penis. Before too long both boys are rocking their hips in time with my hand gestures. They groan and spray my face with the white cream that comes out of the tip of their penis. They both sit-down exhausted.

Chuck comes out of the bathroom. He asks, “You want to wash your face?”

This cream is quite yummy, but I get up and go wash my face. When I come back into the room the boys are watching TV. Ryan and David are still on the floor and Chuck is face-down on the bed. Chuck has his under-shorts on and motions for me to join him on the bed. I sit cross-legged beside him facing the TV. Chuck is facing the TV with his feet up between the pillows. Chuck looks at me and smiles. He has such a nice smile.

The lust radiates from his face and it makes me excited. The moisture coming from my pussy makes me self-conscious, and I blush a little. Chuck rolls and sits up slightly. He presses on my shoulders to lay me down. Chuck leans over and kisses my belly button. He moves up and kisses me under my lowest rib. He moves farther up and kisses me under my left breast. I tire of this game. I lift myself on my forearms. Chuck, surprised, leans back a little. I roll, lean towards him and meet his lips with a kiss.

His lips are weak and lifeless at first but then they get strong and passionate. He rubs my shoulders and my back. He breaks the kiss and lays me down again.

I think to myself, I want sex, what does this boy want?

I prop my head with a pillow so that I can see Chuck. He gets between my legs, crawls forward slightly and kisses the side of my left knee. We're back to this game again. He kisses farther up on my thigh. My pussy is dripping wet. He kisses my vulva.

I tire of this game. I groan and say, “Cock, I want cock!”

Surprised, Chuck lifts his head from between my legs and looks at me.

I beg, “Please.”

Chuck takes his underpants off. He gets something out of a pocket. In a short time, Chuck gets up on his knees between my legs. He kisses me on my lips. I feel his penis at my pussy entrance.

AgataKing
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgataKing

My pussy is like an ocean. Chuck shoves his penis into me. There is a sharp but quick pain that passes. I feel him filling my insides with his manhood. Chuck groans, he pulls his hips back a little and shoves into me again. Chuck groans and I feel a warm sensation. His penis starts shrinking. Chuck pulls his penis out. He sits up.

Chuck says to me, “God you're pussy is so tight.”

Is that an explanation or an apology? I see him pull something off his penis as he gets off the bed and walks to the restroom.

Ryan and David look at Chuck and then they look at me. I smile at them. They come to the bed. Ryan lies on one side and David on the other. They start kissing me. They kiss my tiny breasts, my stomach, my rib cage, you name it they kiss it. Ryan gets beside the bed and picks me up like I'm a rag doll and balances me on his hips. David has two square packets in his hand. He opens them. David gets off the bed and comes behind me. A few minutes later I feel Ryan’s penis at my pussy entrance.

Ryan rocks his hips. Ryan is smaller than Chuck was. My pussy swallows his penis to its base.

Ryan groans, “David hurry, she's tight.”

I feel another penis pressing into my anus. David tries a few times to enter me. Ryan can't hold it. He rocks into me once, and I feel a warmth inside me. David guides me down as Ryan stumbles. Ryan comes out of me and takes something off his penis.

David places me on the floor face down. He pulls my hips up and presses my shoulders down. I feel his penis at my pussy entrance just before he rockets into me. I groan. David's length is between that of Ryan and Chuck but thicker than both. David presses and pushes into me. My body is pushed and rubbed into the carpet. David lasts longer before he explodes inside me. David collapses on top of me. Slowly David rolls off me and joins the other two in the restroom.

I lay there wondering if that’s all there is to sex. The program on TV has not ended. I’ve had sex with three guys in less than thirty minutes. I blink back tears, I’m missing something, but I don’t know what it is. I get up to go find out what is so fascinating in the restroom. I hear the guys laughing from outside the restroom. I open the door to silence.

Stoically, I greet them, “Gentlemen.”

I turn the shower on and invite them in saying, “Care to wash my back?”

Chuck and Ryan are faster than David. I step into the shower between them and lather some soap. I hand the bar to Ryan behind me and guide Chuck’s hands in washing me. Chuck’s hands knead my tiny breasts, and Ryan rubs soap on my ass and between my legs. An ocean wells up inside me. I coax Chuck’s right hand down to my waiting pussy. He fumbles and prods but then opens my lips to find my button. Behind me, Ryan slips two fingers into my vagina and slowly pumps them up and down. Chuck slowly teases my clit with his finger. The ocean inside me rumbles and I get light-headed. Ryan now slips another finger into my ass. The ocean inside cascades and roars. My knees give way as my head goes blank, and I lean on Chuck for support.

I tremble and shake as Chuck picks me up. His cock enters my pussy driving another orgasm, Ryan enters my ass and I spasm in ecstasy. They piston their cocks as I go in and out of consciousness. In one grand crescendo, we cum together. I wake up in bed next to David, he’s looking at me and smiling.

He says, “You have a good nap?”

I know what I’ve been missing, and I want more of it. I bite my lower lip and nod. My hand finds his cock, it gets bigger as I fondle it. The sensation of its growth across my palm makes me shiver. David hot and passionately kisses me. I’m instantly wet. His hands caress my tits.

I roll on top of David and impale myself with his tool. I loudly moan as he easily slides into me. I take him in all the way to the root. He looks to be in pain but it passes quickly. Slowly he lowers his hips and I lift myself, then he raises and I lower. A grimace crosses his face and I hold still. We slowly repeat this until he no longer makes faces. David brings me close and sucks my nipples. Our gyrations become smooth as we move together. I feel the ocean bubbling inside me. We rock into each other. David rolls me over and starts to piston his cock faster into me. I get light-headed and moan with passion. His cock gets bigger and with a final thrust, he explodes into me. I cum with him, and with each spurt of his seed I cum again. Waves of pleasure flow through me.

David falls exhausted beside me. He holds me tight and kisses the top of my head. Chuck wakes us up. My legs don’t want to work so they carry me to the car. They drive me home and help me into my bedroom window.

David kisses me and says, “See you in school.”

I nod. Just as their car leaves the driveway my mom opens my bedroom door.

Jane, “Oh honey you’re up. Get ready for school and come to breakfast.”

I nod and say, “Okay Mom.”

Published 
Written by NuDude49
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments