Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Massage Upgrade

"A woman requests a Happy Ending at the massage center where her husband received one"

50
6 Comments 6
6.5k Views 6.5k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"The part about Jack receiving a disappointing Happy Ending is true. The part about Carrie requesting a similar level service for herself is true. <p> [ADVERT] </p> However, after two occasions of requesting openly, Carrie's requests were denied and she felt like a creep for even asking."

"What you like, baby?" The petite middle-aged Asian woman asked, gesturing to an open door to the very dark room.

Carrie, also a middle-aged but not so petite woman, reached into her pocket and dug out a pair of black nitrile gloves in size small.

"I'll know soon," Carrie said bravely, flicking the gloves downward at chest level to uncrunch the fingers in the space between the two women. The massage therapist's eyes widened and her brow furrowed as she contemplated the gloves, turning her head downward.

"You like glove?", the woman asked, confusedly moving toward the room. Carrie had hoped it would be a clear enough direction without having to specify further. She wanted a happy ending like her husband had received.

Jack visited this very place for massages every few months. He had commented that on more than one occasion the tiny massage therapists, usually the older women, would graze his balls or dick or get a little too close to his ass crack. He had asked Carrie how she would feel about letting something more happen sometime. Carrie had agreed instantly, and since then had been curious about having such an experience herself. Jack finally had his the other night.

Jack described that he went in for his usual massage, and this time requested a Happy Ending to which the Asian woman agreed, "You tip good, okay."

Jack had laid on the table and the woman said, "What you like to bang?" as she made humping hip and arm motions toward her pelvis.

He shook his head and gestured to his cock, "Suck," he said. And she did.

He described that she stood beside the massage table with him laying on his back, applied a mouth condom, and sucked him briefly until he got seventy percent erect. She then began jerking him off with her hand uncreatively until he had a less than mediocre orgasm a few minutes later. She swooped up his jizz with a towel instantly and then proceeded with the usual massage. The entire illicit encounter took about four disappointing minutes.

Carrie wanted her cunt played with by the small hands of one of these women also. An orgasm wasn't necessary or likely.

She undressed after the woman had closed the door to the room behind her when she left. Carrie climbed onto the table face down in the usual style, nude and covered in a sheet. A different, older woman entered the dark room and turned on some melodic neutral music.

"She say you like glove?" The woman inquired snapping them onto her hands. "What you like?"

"I want a massage on the inside," Carrie explained.

The woman gestured with two fingers and Carrie shook her head no, holding up her own hand in an "Okay" gesture, three fingers showing. The woman nodded expressionlessly and removed the thin sheet completely, tossing it into the chair nearby. She splatted some oil on the gloved hands and onto Carrie's buttocks, smearing it down each of her legs. The hands gripped and squeezed Carrie's muscles, kneading them into relaxation. First, one leg and then the other. Then, one butt cheek and then the other, grazing and exploring deeper into what has been off-limits areas in past massages between Carrie's ass cheeks, passing over her anus and grazing her vulva. Carrie shuddered in arousal, feeling her curious and hungry twat twinge with anticipation. She wanted more. She shifted, her legs spread open a little wider, and tipped her pelvis so that her pussy showed a little more too, inviting more exploration. The woman's hands grazed, rubbed, smoothly just out of reach, teasing.

Carrie, shifted again and becoming impatient eventually requested, "Inside, please?"

The slick, gloved hands made their way back up the legs, pressing and parting butt cheeks with thumbs as they gripped each side and pressed them apart, opening Carrie's not-so-hidden and increasingly juicy pussy. Carrie gasped as she felt both thumbs slide their way together into her vagina, and she parted her legs further. The thumbs pressed and spread, probed smoothly past her wet lips sinking into the warm depths, while the other four fingers on each hand gripped and kneaded Carrie's glutes. Carrie sighed heavily and rested her head on the side enjoying the sensations. The slick oil and smooth gloves felt warm and delicious, relaxing.

"Now my back and shoulders too." Carrie reminded after several minutes of comfortable thumb fucking and ass squeezing.

The woman complied and rubbed all the usual areas dutifully and proficiently, shoulder blades, flanks, neck, arms. She then requested Carrie to flip over and Carrie did. She lay with her legs spread a bit further apart than usual and with her sacrum tipping a little more forward than typical, as well, making pussy access easier and ongoing consent more obvious. She wanted to touch herself. It occurred to her, why not and so she did.

Carrie enjoyed the slippery gloved hands of the massage therapist rubbing her left calf and ankle, stroking it like it was a giant cock. She reached to her breast and cupped it, squeezing and pinching her own nipple. With the other hand, she slid down the right side of her waist and groin toward her excited vulva. She explored, pressed, gripped, and tugged at herself, teasing her own clit as the massaging moved from calf to knee to thigh, kneading, stroking. Carrie writhed against the soft sheets on the massage table. As she felt the woman's fingers once again graze her labia, she moved her own hands out of the way and onto her breasts, toying with her nipples.

The woman pressed hard onto Carrie's mound and pelvic bone while shushing her and saying, "Relaaaaxxxx, you will feel good."

It did feel good. The pressure on her mons from one hand seemed to cause her clit to become erect and protrude, begging to be touched. The woman skillfully spread the labia wide with her thumb and forefinger to expose Carrie's clit, pressing the clitoral hood aside. Then with two other fingers, she pressed and rubbed up and down, up and down Carrie's inner labia sliding closer to her opening with each movement along the edges. It felt delicious and methodical.

JennyJes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JennyJes

Carrie was acutely aware of and felt slightly awkward about this being a one-sided pleasure experience. She had never been pleasured by someone to whom she wasn't also interested or providing pleasure in return. Relaxing into it took a few reminders. It helped that the woman was persistent with the pressure applied to Carrie's center. She would press down more firmly every time Carrie started to writhe and squirm.

The woman flipped her hand over, after applying more oil. She slid the back edge of her knuckles in a fist shape, each knuckle bumping as it rumbled over Carrie's genitals all the way down to her tightening perineum and anal muscle. The fist pressed impossibly against the entire area, knuckles persisting and feeling huge against her swollen parts. The woman's hands opened bilaterally and pressed into each groin area, causing a painful release of muscle and an opening of Carrie's hips. She pressed and massaged, reaching outward to the outer thigh area in rotating circular motions.

Carrie felt relief from genital attention along with a simultaneous craving for more touch there. She had a feeling there would be more and hoped for penetration. Still, she enjoyed the painful therapeutic stretching of her leg muscles and the place they connect to her pelvis. The woman skillfully manipulated the entire pelvic/groin/leg junction and Carrie's body submitted to the resulting muscle looseness. She lay there feeling floppy.

The woman pulled the weight of Carrie's entire leg across her body, stretching it across her midline and then gently bending it at the knee and resting it to the side. Her leg was now bent and open like butterfly legs, splayed flat. She repeated the maneuver on the other leg, with Carrie's twat in full open view, now. Carrie was hot and wet. This time the woman pressed both thumbs onto the outer labia, very near the clit, and then quickly down, diving into her open vagina. The fingers hugged and reached up massaging her labia and inner thighs. This caused a huge sigh and moan to escape from Carrie's mouth. She was craving deeper, firmer, persistent penetration. She bucked and adjusted her hips a little bit.

The woman's hands allowed it and continued their gentle pressing into the vagina. Carrie bent her head up to signal to the woman, four fingers this time with her hand. The woman complied, and immediately Carrie enjoyed the fullness of four gloved, slick fingers being pressed into her hole. Another deep sigh of pleasure escaped from her lungs and Carrie enjoyed a few more minutes of slow, massaging finger fucking.

"You want hand?" the woman interrupted Carrie's thoughts.

"Hand? Yes, okay hand!" Carrie understood and agreed eagerly. She had often enjoyed watching fisting porn but assumed she might never get an opportunity to experience it herself. It hadn't even occurred to her to ask.

She then felt the woman's hands shift, and a new dose of warm and oozy oil being poured onto her pussy. One hand again pressed into her mons, holding her still, in place, on the table. Her legs still splayed open, relaxed. She then felt the tips of pointed fingers pressing their way into her vaginal opening. It felt delicious and she wanted more which soon occurred. The fingers on the hand pressing on her pubic bone toyed with her clit as a smooth tapered fist persisted its way past Carrie's tight opening and deeply into her cunt. She felt vague pressure and hard knuckles pressing tightly, twisting and probing. There was a deep, almost painful squeezing, resistance and tightness. Then, suddenly, a familiar hot burning began flooding her clit and entire genital area. She caught her breath, trying to remain as quiet as possible, bucking her hips slightly into a satisfying rhythm that she knew would relieve her in orgasm. After a few moments of escalation, she felt her climax explode around this woman's hands. At once, the fist fully entered her vagina, with her walls engulfing it hungrily.

A moment of shock passed, and it occurred to Carrie to relax and return to the scene. There she was, impaled on a table by another woman's fist jammed deeply into her pussy and she had just come very hard. She glanced down at the woman who was standing tableside, leaning and smiling with her hand stuck inside.

The woman looked up to Carrie, "You feel good, relaxed?"

Carrie nodded and the gentle thrusting resumed, probing, twisting feeling exquisite. The clit stimulation had shifted to bilateral labia massaging, pressing and coaxing the opening of Carrie's hole to enjoy the fullness more. Carrie did enjoy it. She also enjoyed the sensation of relief as the woman slowly, gently, segment by segment removed her slick hand and then pressed both hands warmly against the outside of Carrie's genitals, massing and pressing. She spread the hot vulva open and smashed them closed which felt deliciously naughty to Carrie.

The woman's hands resumed massaging the rest of Carrie's body, legs, upper chest, breasts, nipples, arms, and neck. Carrie drifted into a soft buzz of comfortable relaxation, lulled by the climax hormones, the easy and detached demeanor of the massage therapist, and the darkness of the room with muted music.

She felt wholly pleased as the timer dinged and the woman finished the body massage with the customary slapping and limb tugging and then removed her gloves. Carrie dressed, pleased with the mixed scent of oil and her own sex juices warming on the skin of her entire body. She felt exquisitely sexy as she paid for her services and added a big tip.

Published 
Written by Mofeoprime
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments