Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lucky Locker Cock Sucker

"I have a surprise first time locker room encounter after my morning workout."

79
14 Comments 14
3.2k Views 3.2k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"Based on a true event that happened last winter. <p> [ADVERT] </p>IRL He wasn’t this good looking!"

The locker room was quiet for this time of the morning. Punky Pete had just left, and Daddy Porsche was still undressing just behind me. Both of us stripping for our post-workout cleanse.

I had applied fun names to all of the people I saw here. My favorites besides Pete were Nicki Nice Ass, Larry the Laptop (worked while he tread-milled), and Fertile Fiona, a thirty-something piece of delectably pregnant MILF. The New guy had just joined two weeks ago. I called him Daddy Porshe, as he was older, and drove one.

He had a nice physique and salt-and-pepper hair that was fuller than mine (bastard). He had the look of a man of means, a world traveler who knew things about important people. Why he was here at the "cheap membership common man's gym," I had no idea.

I sat on the bench, pants-less, ready for my shower. It had been a great workout for a Monday. As I took off my T-shirt, my last bit of sweaty clothing, we both turned. His impressive dangling dick was suddenly a foot from my face. We both froze. I thought to turn away from the awkward moment, but I saw he had not. My heart ran the 100 meters. I was trying not to stare in wide-eyed awe, and I am sure I was blushing.

"Um...sorry..." I mumbled and he still did not move. And neither did I - both from hot speculation and ass-rooting fear. I took a risk and glanced up. His rugged face was unreadable, and I saw him step forward. Closer now, his thick thing smelled of man funk. I looked left toward the doorway and then at his long lovely, although now it was with purposeful assessment. It was beautiful sitting in a nest of white and brown pubes. A heavy scrotum hung below, wrinkly and full!

My mouth watered, and I gulped. It had been a long time since I had sucked a stranger, and I felt I was about to be ravenously inappropriate. This fabulous phallus was brownish tan and growing quickly!

He was close enough that I had no need to lean forward. My own cock twitched, and he stood still, his arms akimbo with challenge.

Now or never, I told myself. He can still say "no," and we will hopefully just carry on with our showers...or…

I opened my mouth and tentatively sucked his head in. It was hot and dripped a bit already. He groaned softly but did not pull away. I took more in and groaned myself. It was pulsing, hardening into an impressive extrusion. It was surface soft and core hard and already was satisfying the craving that was burning me from inside. I’d had dozens of dicks in my life, having started my sex life sharing bjs with my best friend, who had shown me how to masturbate. I was a confirmed yet secret bisexual and had not had any since…oh boy, not good that I can’t remember!

Back to now, his funky sweat mixed with the sweet bitterness of pre-cum, making me lose any more resistance.

I looked up for one last sign of reluctance and he was smiling sexily with half-closed eyes.

He patted my cheek! “Go for it,” his baritone whispered.

Fucking fantastic, I thought, and went into my mouth dance. My lips sucked and fluttered as I descended, my tongue swirling the underside. He was slightly curved upwards, so his head slid across my hard palette. It made my flesh explode into a million excited bumps. I was now half-way down and pulled up with a hard suck. I held the head inside while my tongue swirled around it, polishing its reddening surface. His hands were suddenly on my shoulders. Not a tight grip, just a clasp of friendly encouragement.

My own hands found their usage as one took hold of his left buttock and squeezed. The other massaged his inner right thigh and ventured upward to his hairless, burdened sack. It was hot, and hung with heavy experience. I massaged and squeezed the contents as I sucked his length with more vim. He responded with a breathy, "Holy fuck..."

I was now losing myself in the act but was with it enough to recognize the not-so-private setting. I popped off and stroked him up and down his now wet seven, almost eight inches.

"Try to watch the door," I whispered, then sucked him back in. He nodded as we adjusted our angle. Once confident, he thrust his hips forward so I could take more than half in. I appreciated the cooperation as he was now hitting my tonsils and working into the opening of my throat. I did not gag, as I reactivated cock sucking skills no longer dormant. It was like riding a bike. If the bike was a gorgeous brown curved love log. I adjusted my mouth by leaning my forehead toward his torso and offering a straight pathway to my welcomed intruder.

Hands on my head he was now taking on a give-and-take rhythm allowing me to concentrate on the nuances of pressure and seal.

Zoeyx4u
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Zoeyx4u

Cock sucking was an art, and I used to be a fucking Warhol. And this was the perfect cock to reignite my career.

I swelled in my pride (and my five inches) as I took hold of his base and squeezed with each forward thrust. The effect was equal parts stimulation and de-escalation as it paused his approaching explosion from growing too quickly.

"Oh my god, man,” he grunted, “you are really fucking good at this!"

I smiled as I pulled off, taking the shaft in hand and licking the underside with lustful lapping. My tongue slathered his balls and slid up the left side with fluttering slurps. My right hand gathered the saliva I had deposited on his nuts and slid back over his perineum. He moaned again and shivered; his head thrown back to the ceiling. I had him now. And it was time to work some magic.

My first and middle fingers circled his anus, pushing against the circumference with spit-moistened pressure. My mouth did my trademark deep dive as I sucked him in with hollow cheeks in a three-second descent to his base. My head adjusted for inflation, and he bottomed out above my larynx.

I fought the gag but welcomed the saliva. It was hot and wet and benefitted us both.

He took my head in his hands again and tried to face fuck me, but I was able to resist. My fingers pushed against his star, and both slid into his tight, musky confines.

"Jesus! Fuck, oh fuuuck!" He moaned. Fuck indeed. I pushed into the middle knuckle while sucking harder. Mine were not the first fingers up there. Challenged with consistent breathing, my mouth opened and closed like a beached fish. In that ridiculous act, I could take in air without withdrawing.

It was time to bring this one in: I pushed deeper up his ass and rotated around his sphincter. All the while pulling my lips back, never relinquishing suction or control. My new favorite protein source pulsed and began to swell. Eruption was imminent, pre-cum abundant and I intended to drink it all. And because my fingers were fucking him in and out, he could no longer stay still. He thrust hard, and I took it. He pulled back with equal urgency, and I welcomed it.

I lost track of the number of thrusts in and out he was able to complete but I knew he would not last much longer. With a guttural groan and a squelched yelp, he stiffened, and I pulled my fingers out abruptly!

The surprising anal stimulation accompanied my tongue-on-head frenzy. Add my rotating hand, and he went off. The first three bursts were huge and hot, hitting the back of my throat. I swallowed while I groaned with pleasure. The next three were in the main cavity of my oral fuck hole, and I swirled them around with my tongue. He pulled back, and I aimed his pulser at my neck and chest as two more strings of stress relief covered my skin with searing satisfaction.

He was panting as I smiled up at him. As any good cock sucker would do, I licked up the dripping aftershocks and swallowed my mouthful, showing him my empty mouth with an "Ah" of satiated lust. My slutty gesture garnered a head shake and a small chuckle.

He pulled back, and I slowly stood, now realizing I had shot my own load on the floor and both our feet.

I waited a few seconds to get a read from this handsome older man. He smiled sexily and nodded his approval. A very guy-to-guy moment,

"I'm Matt," I said softly. "Thank you, that was -"

He cut me off, "Unbelievable. Thank you, Matt. I'm Charles." He hesitated. "I'm not gay, and this will not happen again."

I nodded now. "Well, I'm bi, and I think it might. You have an amazing cock."

I gave it a soft yank and headed for the showers. There were three booths with curtains on each. I took the first and began to lather up with the off-white vinyl left open. I was hoping he’d see my ass and want to take us to man/man nirvana.

Alas, he stepped to the next. I went to slide my curtain shut when he was suddenly there,

He was just inches from my face, and I thought he intended to kiss me

“I’ll leave my card. I live in Burr Oak. I can pay you.”

And with that, my life as a paid cock whore began: $100 per orgasm. We meet three times a week at his massive home when his hot young wife is out, blowjobs only. And I use my fingers or a small vibrator in his ass.

I get off giving him so much pleasure. And love being a “dirty whore” for my services rendered. I never thought I would feel that way, but life is about change. I recently offered a 69…and he didn’t totally dismiss it! Ah, hope…

I still don’t know his age nor full name and I don’t really want to.

Daddy Porsche has a beautiful cock. And I love it.

Published 
Written by Down4anything23
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments