Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Losing my Virginity

"I finally get what I've always wanted."

17
2 Comments 2
16.4k Views 16.4k
2.4k words 2.4k words
My name is Lauren, I stand 5'8" tall and I have dark hair. I'm not the most fit person, but I'm not overweight either. Being a virgin at seventeen is unusual where I attend school... This is the story of how that all changed.

~
I had been in love with him since the moment I first laid my eyes on him. His smile, his laugh, everything. He's perfect. Even his stutter makes my heart race. Nathaniel is 6'2", well toned, and perfectly tan. He's just a year older than me, and had just graduated high school at the time. Living just a few blocks from my best friend, I saw him often. We would flirt and hint at our feelings for each other, but he always had a girlfriend. After a long time of fantasizing about losing my virginity to him, it finally happened.

~
I walked over to Rae's house early that morning. We were planning a movie marathon to entertain us for the day. As I walked by Nathaniel's house, he came outside. I smiled and slowed down as he approached me.

"Hey, are you going to Rae's?" He asked me and I nodded.

"Yeah, I'm spending the night with her while her parents are out of town." My heart was already racing in my 

chest. He moved closer to me, now just inches away. "Is something wrong?" I looked into his eyes as he stared down at me.

"Me and my girlfriend are fighting... No big deal." He shrugged and stepped away from me, turning his back to me. I don't know how I even moved, as I normally am frozen when I'm around him. Somehow, I walked in front of him and wrapped my arms around him.

"I'm sorry to hear that, but you know I'm always here if you need to talk." I finally released him, sighing softly as the warmth of his body left mine.

I smiled a little and looked up at him. "I guess I better get go-" He cut me off as he planted his lips on mine. My bag fell to the ground and I gasped as I tried to pull away, but he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into him. I gave into the kiss and opened my mouth against his. His tongue fiercely explored my mouth as my arms went around his neck. I was melting into him, no longer knowing what was up and what was down, and I didn't care. I had been waiting for this for far too long. He slid his hand up my shirt and grasped my 38 DD breast in his hand. This snapped me back to reality. I pushed him away and put my hand on my mouth, trying to regain my breath.

"No... You have a girlfriend!" I yelled and took another step away from him. "This shouldn't have happened." 

I couldn't look at him; I couldn't think about what had just happened. I grabbed my bag, slung it over my shoulder and ran. I heard him call my name as I ran, but I forced myself to focus on the familiar feeling of my bag slapping against my thigh. 

"It's no big deal... No one has to know. It's alright. You have to calm yourself down before you get to Rae's... she'll know something happened." I slowed my pace as I reached her driveway. I bent over and placed my hands on my knees, trying to breath in and exhale that memory. 

"That was perfect... Why are you ashamed?" I wanted to slap myself. I couldn't think about it. My mind continued to go back to that moment. I shook myself mentally and walked up the walkway to Rae's door. I knocked twice and let myself in.

"Hey! It's me!" I called and sat my bag on the couch. I walked into her kitchen, her dogs at my heels. I grabbed a glass and poured myself some water. I hopped up onto the counter and sipped at the water, still trying to calm myself. Rae walked down the hallway and met me in the kitchen.

"Hey... What took you so long. You said you were on your way like an hour ago." She said as she continued to dry her soaking hair with a towel.

"Not true. I sent that..." I pulled my phone out of my pocket and checked the time of the message I had sent her. "forty-two minutes ago. It normally takes me like thirty to get here. So calm your tits, woman." I tried to laugh it off, although the memory was still tugging at my thoughts. She looked at me, a concerned look on her face.

"...Alright...?" She said and walked back to the bathroom. I downed the rest of my water and hopped off the counter. As I walked over to the couch to grab the remote, someone knocked on the door.

"I'll get it!" I called and opened the door, expecting someone trying to sell something. My heart stopped beating for a second as Nathaniel stood there in from of me.

"D-d-don't say anything, and please don't shut the door on me. Just hear me out. I-I-I know I shouldn't have kissed you. I shouldn't have done it like that... at all. It's just... I have literally wanted to do that since I first m-m-m-met you. I'm sorry that I never broke up with Kelsey when you wanted to try to see if we would work. I should have, but I didn't want to make things weird with R-Rae, and I didn't want to risk losing this friendship. I know it's always been really up and down between us, and I'm sorry. Just please give me the chance to make it up t-to you. Like I said, me and Kelsey are fighting really bad and I really doubt we're going to make it through this. Will y-y-y-you just... come over tonight? Maybe we could talk or something. Please... I'm begging you." The look in his eyes killed me and I couldn't say no. His stutter always gets a million times worse when he's nervous, and it didn't make things any easier.

"Fine... I'll come over after Rae falls asleep. And we're just gunna talk. Alright?" I rolled my eyes at him, but my stomach flipped at the idea of being in his room with him, alone. He smiled and grabbed me, squeezing softly.

"Thank you." He whispered in my ear. He let go, and watched my eyes as he turned to leave. I shut the door and walked back to the couch.

"Who was it?" Rae called and peeked her head out the door.

"Some guy talking about Jesus. He wouldn't shut up." I answered, my hands shaking.

"Oh, God. I hate those people. They never take no for an answer."

~
The next few hours seemed to drag on. I sat through multiple movies, not really seeing or hearing them. Just laughing when Rae did. Finally, we started getting ready for bed. After about twenty minutes, I could hear Rae's breathing deepen as she drifted off to sleep. I got up and slowly crept out the door. Butterflies were flying around in my stomach as I neared his house.

I pulled out my phone and wrote him a message:

"How am I getting in?" 

"The window. ;)"

"Which window?" 

"The one without the screen.

luciana45
Online Now!
Lush Cams
luciana45

Haha. Just kidding. I'll come walk you around." 

I waited a few minutes before I heard him whisper my name. I smiled and walked over to the gate.

"Thanks for coming," he said and placed his hand on the small of my back as he escorted me to his bedroom window. He knelt down so I could place my foot in his hands. He helped me up through the window, and then hopped in after me. I slid off my flip flops before slowly walked around his room, taking everything in. He walked up behind me, kissed me on the neck, and encircled me in his arms. I sighed and leaned back into him.

"This doesn't seem like talking to me..." I said quietly and turned around. I placed my hands on his chest and pushed him slightly to give me some room to breathe."I have been in love with you for six years... and you've blown me off time and time again. How can I trust you this time?"

He leaned his forehead against mine and closed his eyes. 

"I love you, Lauren," he whispered and kissed me softly. He opened his eyes and grabbed my hands. 

"Remember when I told you I wanted to lose my v-card to you?" I nodded. "I wish that I still could... I've been waiting to kiss you, to feel your skin against mine, to hear you moan my name." He shuddered slightly and closed his eyes again. "You don't know how long I've waited for you."

I put my hands on either side of his face and smiled when he opened his eyes. 

"I know EXACTLY how long you've waited, because I've waited just as long."

And with that he grabbed me and took me to his bed. He laid down and pulled me on top of him. I straddled his lap, feeling his growing hard on press against my crotch. I began slowly circling my hips against him as our tongues intertwined together. He pulled his lips from mine long enough to pull my shirt off. He groaned when he saw my white, lacy bra. He looked up at me and smiled.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Of course. I've waited way too long for you."

He rolled us over, so he was now hovering above me. I started unbuttoning my shorts, and he helped me pull them off. He hooked two fingers around my matching white thong and slowly pulled them down, leaving soft kisses down my stomach as he went. I unhooked my bra and dropped it beside the bed. He sat up and slowly worked his eyes up and down my body.

"What? You're making me self conscious..." I said and tried to cover myself. He shook his head and laughed.

"Do you not see how beautiful I think you are? I always have. I can't believe I'm about to finally feel you... like this."

He pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it. I ran my hands down his chest and abs until I reached his belt. I slowly unbuckled it and unbuttoned his pants. He kicked off his shoes and then pulled off his pants.

"Are you ready?"

"You have a condom, right? I'm not on birth control..."

"Oh, shit, right," he laughed, "I almost forgot."

He opened the little drawer on his nightstand and pulled one out. He tried to open it, but his hands were shaking too much.

"Wait. You're not stuttering...?" I said and smiled.

"It's because I'm not nervous anymore. I just want to be with you." He finally opened the condom and held it out for me to hold. I put my hand out flat and he laid it on my palm. He pulled off his boxers, letting his seven inch cock be free. I bit my lip as I looked at it. He laughed at me softly.

"Don't worry, I'll try not to hurt you." I nodded and let him take the condom from my palm. He slid it over his cock and slowly leaned down towards me. He kissed me once more as I spread my legs for him. 

"Promise me you'll tell me if I hurt you," he whispered and I nodded my agreement. 

He slowly started sliding himself into me, not even an inch in before he stopped.

"Is that ok?" I exhaled the breath I didn't know I was holding.

"Yeah, that's ok. It only hurts a little bit."

"That's not the bad part, beautiful." This made me bite my lip with anticipation. I nodded my go ahead, so he continued. This is what he was talking about. I felt it, now. I gasped and tightened up, which only made it hurt worse. He grabbed my hand and squeezed it.

"I'm sorry. We can stop if it hurts you too badly..." he said, a regretful look on his face.

"No, please keep going," I said and smiled. He nodded and continued pushing inside me.

I took a few deep breaths and winced as he broke through my hymen. He kissed me and stopped moving.

"It'll start feeling better now... just take a second," he said and I exhaled.

"Alright. Keep going."

He slowly started pulling out, and then pushed back in a few times and started kissing my neck.

"Mmm... How'd you know I love having my neck kissed?"

"I guessed," he said and we both laughed quietly. He worked his way down to my breasts, sucking a nipple into his mouth and flicking his tongue against it. I moaned loudly, too loudly. He clamped his hand down over my mouth and stopped thrusting into me.

"Sorry!" I whispered and he smiled as he shook his head.

"No worries," he started thrusting into me again, harder this time, faster.

I moaned again, quieter. I grabbed at his bed sheets and thrust back in time with his thrusts.

"Nathaniel... fuck me harder," I whispered and he groaned. He pulled out and flipped me over, grabbed my hips and pulled me back on his dick. I moaned and closed my eyes. His grip on my hips tightened. He fucked me harder and harder, forcing the air from my lungs.

"Yes... yes... don't stop. Please don't fucking stop." I groaned and he grunted in response as he pushed further into my pussy. "Nathaniel! I'm gunna cum, I'm cumming!" I said and my arms almost gave out. Wave after wave of pleasure took over my body as I called out his name.

"Oh, fuck!" He yelled, my pussy contracting around his cock. He slowed down his thrusts, but made them harder. 

"Lauren, I'm gunna cum. Shit. Oh, shit. Mmm... Mmm... Mmm." He grunted in rhythm to his thrusts. "I'm cumming!" He yelled and slammed into me one final time as he came. When he was finally done shooting his load, he pulled out and laid next to me.

"Fuck... that was incredible. I love you so much," he whispered and kissed me. "I don't know how my parents didn't hear us."

I laughed softly. "I dunno... but I love you too. Maybe next time they won't be home, so I can be louder."

"Next time?" he asked and smiled.

I just winked. 

Published 
Written by Anonymousness
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments