Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Losing My Virginity

"A Rite of Passage"

89
9 Comments 9
8.8k Views 8.8k
1.3k words 1.3k words

When I was about sixteen, I went on a day boat trip on a local canal with my parents. There was a bar and some food provided. As I walked to the front of the boat, I met a very attractive girl who was about a year older than me. She had long dark hair, a very cute face, and curves in all the right places. We started chatting and realised the attraction was quite mutual. At the end of the trip, we got off the boat, and in the quay, she pulled me to one side, and we kissed for the first time.

A few days later, I called around her house. Her mum, who I recognised from the boat, answered the door. When I asked if her daughter was home, she didn't seem very impressed with me. Reluctantly, she allowed me into the house, and when her daughter came down, we talked on the sofa. When we started to go to her room upstairs, her mum gave me the sort of look which quickly made me turn around.

We forgot about going upstairs and arranged to go out to town the following Saturday. We met up at a local shopping centre, had a drink, and looked around shops whose things we couldn't afford. There was a fairly racy film at the local cinema and we managed to blag our way into see it. We sat in the back row and held hands for a bit. When the sex scenes (very tame, but electric for us at the time) came on, we started kissing and my hand started a little wandering. She stopped me when I reached her breasts, but I had a least had a quick exploratory feel.

A few more weeks into the Summer holidays gave us greater freedom to see more of each other. As the Summer temperatures rose, so did our libido. Our problem was a lack of somewhere discrete to enjoy each other. We'd had a couple more cinema trips and used the opportunity to explore a little more of her body. And her first exploration inside my pants!

Where we lived was near the country, and we took walks and cycle rides. We managed to locate a few isolated spots where we could enjoy a little more intimacy. An old barn, full of hay was one place we would sneak to. I had managed to fondle her lovely breasts but here was the opportunity to fully remove her bra, and suck and lick her nipples. They were very erect and her moans indicated she liked the attention I was giving them. I felt bolder and my hand moved between her legs. I expected her to push me away, but instead, she opened her legs slightly. She wore a very short mini-skirt and I raised my hand until I felt the material of her panties. I continued to lick and suck her nipples and breasts. I started to rub her panties and her labia beneath. I felt her panties moisten. It worried me and I jerked my hand away. She pulled away and whispered to me to keep on. I returned my hand to her panties.

"Take my panties off," she demanded.

She raised herself as I pulled down her knickers. I suddenly realised that I didn't know exactly what to do. I don't know if she knew, but she took my hand and led it to her very eager pussy. I felt the wetness of her pussy, her pubic hair. And I started rubbing her pussy and then gently, I penetrated her. She moaned softly as I continued. I don't know how I did it, but I eventually found her clit. It was engorged, and I enjoyed rolling it around with my finger. It was probably less than five minutes until she shook and moaned as she orgasmed. She pulled my very wet finger away. After a short gap, she pulled it to her mouth and sucked it.

Melisha69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Melisha69

"God, that was good," she smiled at me as she let out a long loud breath.

I was very aroused, my pants felt quite wet. She undid the belt of my shorts and opened my flies. There was a lot of precum on my pants. She pulled them down and looked at my cock for what seemed like ages as if wondering what to do next. Finally, she lowered her head and used her tongue and mouth to clean me of the precum.

When it was cleaned up, I thought she'd stop. But instead, she continued to lick up and down my shaft. Finally, she took me fully into her mouth. It was an incredible feeling and I think she only sucked me fully for twenty or thirty seconds before I exploded into her mouth. She held it inside her mouth and tried to swallow, but I guess my cum was quite salty and she let it drop to the ground. I was breathing deeply, amazed at my first orgasm caused by a girl and my first ever blowjob.

We kissed and caressed. As she broke away, she smiled, and gently said, "We need condoms next time!"

A week later I came ready with four condoms. It had taken me six days to summon up the courage to go into a chemist and buy a four-pack of Durex, but they were safely in my pocket. When we met, at a local cafe for a drink, I furtively showed her my pack. "Snap!" She said and showed me the three she had managed to steal from her elder brother.

I thought to myself that those should suffice!

We finished our drinks and started out in the direction of our secret location. But I had a secret of my own. My friend was away in Scotland working and had lent me his house to use. I led her there. My friend had left a bottle of 'bubbly' chilling and we opened it and made our way to bed. With a glass of champagne each we slowly undressed each other. For the first time, we had seen each other completely naked. I stared with awe at her amazing breasts, her lovely body, and between her legs, her newly shaved pussy. My cock was standing to a very erect attention, the head bulbous.

We kissed, long French kisses, passionate and lingering. Our hands started exploring each other's bodies. Her breasts, my swollen cock. We eventually parted our mouths. Without saying anything we assumed a head-to-toe position, lying side by side. She took my cock into her mouth and started sucking me deeply. At the same time, my head was next to her freshly shaved pussy. I lowered my head and started to lick her lips.

I pushed her legs gently apart and breathed in her musky aroma. I gently blew onto her pussy, up and down, then slowly licked up and down her lips. Then I opened her pussy with my tongue, licking along her slit, tasting the delicious juices. I moved to her clit and licked it with the tip of my tongue.

I felt like I wanted to cum, but her mouth squeezed my cock, stopping me. We could wait no longer. I positioned her on her back and lay between her legs. She took out a condom and rolled it down the full length of my cock. I held my cock against her pussy and slowly pushed inside. I was fully inside her and I held it steady. We looked at each other, and she smiled as she said, "Oh, fuck me hard."

And I did. Several times! We tried several positions, including her riding me, doggie as well as several versions of sixty-nine.

We only stopped when our seven condoms were exhausted. Another trip to the chemist beckoned!

Published 
Written by Tigermax99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments