Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Looking for a Ride

"Looking for a random lover at a rest stop"

24
12 Comments 12
10.9k Views 10.9k
1.3k words 1.3k words

You’re shaking a little.

From excitement?

From fear?

Is it anticipation of what you know (or hope) will happen soon?

Perhaps you’re shaking because you have nothing on beneath your denim skirt. No hose. No panties. Nothing.

There’s not much covering your top, either.  You want to be able to take out your breasts easily to tease your nipples; along with whatever guy you can convince to pick you up.

You are wearing a coat, but it doesn’t seem to help with the shaking. Perhaps the shaking is due to nerves more than temperature.

What’s taking so long?

You thought a good candidate would’ve pulled up to the rest stop by now. So far, not much to choose from. A few couples and one woman. If she were younger (and had bigger breasts)  perhaps you’d be tempted to ask her for a ride.

Finally, you see a silver pickup with a man driving.

You approach the truck, and he rolls down the window.

Are you really going to do this? You’re shaking even more now. It’s definitely not that cold.

“Can I help you,” he asks?

“I’m looking for a ride over to Memphis,” you reply.

“Hop in.”

After you settle in, he takes off down the highway, extends his hand and says, “I’m Adam.”

“I’m Sherry,” you lie. No way you’re going to give this stranger your real name.

“Where are you from?”

“Nashville,” you lie again.

“What brings you to Memphis?”

“Looking to meet someone.” Which is technically not a lie, but definitely not the full truth.

“Someone special,” he asks?

“Maybe,” you reply a little too coyly.

He looks a little puzzled, but says nothing more.

You’re not sure how to start, but you feel like doing something to break the silent tension.

“It’s a little warm,” you say while pulling off your coat.

You can tell he’s trying not to stare, but he’s having a hard time since your top reveals plenty of cleavage for him to feast upon.

You can stop now, and just accept his ride, no strings attached.

Second thoughts start to overwhelm your sense of adventure.

What if he doesn’t respond the way you hope?

What if he’s not into this (whatever this is) and kicks you out of the truck, leaving you stranded on the side of the road?

Fuck it! You’ve come this far, there’s no sense in not seeing this fantasy through. Besides, you can feel the heat and moisture between your legs starting to build.

You need some relief, and you’re going to get it from him or from your own hand. Either way, you’re not stopping now. You pull out just one nipple to see if he notices. Depending on his reaction, this could be a huge mistake or it could be a wild fantasy come true.

Based on the look in his eyes, you’re pretty sure it’s the later, although it could also be a little of the former too.

You continue to tease your nipple and lick your lips a little, while he continues to glance your direction. He smiles a little, and you now know that this is going to work out the way you’d hoped. Or will it? Not knowing exactly how this will turn out is part of what makes it such a turn on.

You pull out your other breast and start teasing both nipples. You flick your tongue across each  nipple to get each nice and wet, before continue to twist them in between your fingers. You wish you there was a set of lips to suck each of your nipples.

Stefany_Hernande
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Stefany_Hernande

Maybe you could convince this guy to pull over and join you in the passenger seat. Or, perhaps you could both hop in the back seat together. Unfortunately, there’s not really any place to stop around here.

You feel a familiar sensation between your legs, and you know that you’re really, really wet by now. Hell, you may even be leaving a spot on this guy’s passenger seat. You doubt he would mind based on the glazed-eye look he keeps giving you.

You need some relief down below right FUCKING now!

You kick your heels off and put your feet up on his dash. Thankfully, you have easy access to start rubbing your clit, while continuing to tease one of your nipples.

You slip one, then two fingers inside, wishing you had something bigger. And longer.

For the first time you look over to his lap and notice a bulge that seems to get stronger and stronger. You wonder what it looks like. How big is it? How long is it? What does it taste like?

You slide over to the center seat next to him and wave your fingers near his face, so he can smell you. You slip a finger past his lips so he can get a taste of you. He moans a little as you reach your other hand down, massaging his manhood.

You bend down, looking up a little, to judge his reaction. He’s definitely turned on past the point of no return.

You unzip his pants and discover he’s not wearing anything underneath. You wonder if he normally goes commando. Or could it be that he was on a similar mission as you? Come to think of it, he never did say where he was headed or why he was at the rest stop. In fact, he never even hesitated when he picked you up. Your mind starts to wonder a bit, but you regain focus when his dick moves a bit closer to your lips.

You look up at him one more time before going down on him taking his entire cock into your mouth.

"Mmmmm," he says, squirming a little. “FUCK! That feels good!”

You can taste his precum and wish there were a place to pull over.

You reach one hand back to massage your clit, while continuing to give him head. Now, you can both get off. Sucking dick makes you really, really horny, and you feel like you could cum any moment.

Suddenly, he pulls your mouth off of him, and says, “Wait a minute; I don’t want to cum too soon. Go back to your side and play with yourself while I watch,” he says.

You don’t want to let his cock go, but he insists. Oh well. You always thought it was hot to have someone watch you jackoff. 

Legs on the dash. Tits hanging out. Skirt pulled up (definitely a wet spot in his seat now).

You alternate between slipping your fingers in your wet pussy and rubbing that wet pussy juice on each of your nipples. All the while rubbing your clit with your other hand.

FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

This is such a turn on! Even better than you imagined.

You look over to see him slowly rubbing his cock while he’s watching you get off.

Then it happens. You feel it rise up from deep inside your cunt. You’re cuming and screaming; screaming and cuming. You shudder a little and smile.

He asks to taste you again, and you happily oblige; scooting over next to him placing your fingers in his mouth to lick that sweet pussy cum.

You lean over and whisper in his ear, “I can’t wait to get home, so I can tell my husband about this experience. It was his idea after all.”

Published 
Written by Tulia67
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments