Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lips

"Lesbian"

40
7 Comments 7
7.0k Views 7.0k
619 words 619 words

Everyone had gone to bed, so, together, we finished the last of the red wine. With sweet laughter and a major buzz, she grabbed my waist and pulled me toward her. Startled, I set my wine glass down and let her hand wander to cup the curve of my ass. The denim jeans had been riding up on me all night so I knew my clit was already on fire. I drew my hips to her and with both hands brushed her hair so it fell behind her shoulders. She lifted my chin up so that my mouth was to her lips and softly, ever so slowly, we began to kiss. A moan was let out as she gently began to unbutton my white blouse. I felt my nipples hardening. She rubbed herself against my front as my jeans pulled at my growing clit. My shirt fell to the floor and we followed. We couldn’t get out of our pants fast enough.

She broke away from our hungry kisses to whisper in my ear, “Spread your legs.”

I did as told, as she spread her legs wide. She pulled her underwear up so that her lips showed on each side, pulling at the fabric so that it tickled her clit.

Tossing her head back, then making eye contact with me again, she said, “now spread those lips and show me your clit.”

"Show me your clit" rang in my ears and a bolt of energy ran through my body. I used both hands to draw back my flesh and expose my clitoris, the tiny head engorged and throbbing.

“Let me rub my clit on your clit,” she said as she shimmied out of her panties.

I had never done this before but couldn’t contain my excitement. I held my legs open as she parted her lips unto mine. Her clit head throbbing and wet, she put her finger into me and pulled out some wetness that she rubbed on me. The tip of her finger circled my clit. I almost came before she pulled her finger away. Bringing her hips in, I felt the sweet energy of her clit meeting my clit. I let out a moan as she began to grind. Sliding her clit up and down against mine as we both came almost instantly.

RosalieNorman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RosalieNorman

“Keep going” I moaned.

“I will, but first come over here.”

She sat down on the kitchen chair and bent me over her knee, ass in the air. “I’m going to spank you, and, as I do, I want you to rub that clit against me.”

Was she for real? "Yes! Yes! Yes! Spank me.” I felt my clit tingle as it met the warmth of her body.

Smack. Hand on my ass.

Again. Smack. My body jolted in pain and pleasure, my clit rubbing against her skin.

Smack. Electricity in my veins and that surge of orgasm as she smacked my ass harder.

“I’m cumming!” I yelled as I grind hard to complete the pleasure.

She pushed me down to the floor, again, and covered my face with her pussy. She spread her lip to once again expose her encouraged clit.

“Suck on it now” she yelled as her clit filled my mouth.

I teased it with my tongue, then circled it, as she shook and gave in to the orgasm.

She lay next to me and began to play with my nipple under my bra. I got up and started to ride against her, sweet clit to sweet clit, pulsating and throbbing against each other. The power was so intense that the orgasm took over.

As we finished we smiled. Both knowing we just unlocked something good.

Published 
Written by Joyfultouch
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments