Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kathy's Awakening

"Kathy's first time shapes her future"

26
26 Comments 26
14.6k Views 14.6k
1.9k words 1.9k words

The First Encounter

Kathy was a pretty girl for 16, she had a small waist, nicely developed tits, jet black hair and bedroom eyes as brown as can be. Not to mention a sweet little ass.

She had never even kissed a boy because she had never even thought about boys. She was to be a freshman at the Catholic high school in Patterson, New Jersey. Patterson wasn’t a very nice town and she had to take the city bus to get there.

Patterson students had to wear a uniform, a plaid skirt, white long-sleeved shirt and a tie that matched the skirt. Bobby socks and saddle shoes and they had to be polished every day. Her hair was long, so it was kept in a ponytail.

The first day of school was the same crap, get your locker, your schedule, and find your classes. Noticing that many of the students were not very helpful to a freshman, she decided to make herself known. She started talking to everyone she met.

The first-period class was of all things chemistry. She had no clue about it, so she found a seat in the back of the classroom next to several boys, there were five to be exact. They introduced themselves. There was George, the quarterback on the school team. He was the typical tall, blonde hair, blue-eyed high school jock, so full of himself. Kathy was immediately attracted to him. Then there was Tony, he was a running back, his family was Italian and he was dark, with black hair and emerald eyes. He had a smile that melted hearts. The other three Mike, Bobby, and Billy were linemen and just big boys. Each with brown hair and eyes, none really stood out except for their size. They asked Kathy a bunch of questions. You know, where do you live, how do you get to school, so on and so forth. She had a great time with her new friends and thought this was gonna be her year.

THE NEXT DAY...

As she arrived at school, Kathy noticed the guys from her chemistry class and said, " Hi."

They all replied, "Hi," and George asked, "Kathy, are you ready for the first test?"

Kathy said, "Hell, no!"

One of the boys, Mike, said, "If you need help, just ask me, I will be glad to help you."

Kathy smiled and said, "Thank you."

Class began at 8 a.m. Once everyone was seated, Sister Mary Allison handed out the test and told all the students they had one hour to finish. Kathy turned over the test and just looked at it. George saw the look on her face and whispered, "Kathy do you need help?" Kathy shook her head yes.

George handed her his test, she looked at it quickly and got some of the answers down fast, handing it back without getting caught. This continued throughout the test. Being extra careful not to get caught, you could get punished right there in class because cheating was frowned on by the nuns. With the test done, it was lunchtime, George invited Kathy to have lunch with him and a few of his friends, they had a car. Kathy accepted gladly.

Tony asked, "George... what the fuck are you doing?"

George said, "Don’t worry, I have my reasons."

Tony said, "Well, I sure hope you do."

They piled in the car with Kathy upfront between George and Tony. Bill, Mike, and Bobby in the backseat. They drove to the only fast food place, White Castle, and everyone ordered. Then they sat in the car eating, the boys in the back made remarks about the test and the fact that they were all cheating. On the way back to school George placed his hand on Kathy’s thigh, her skirt was short, about halfway up her thighs. Kathy felt it but didn’t think too much about it. They reach the school and George lets her out on his side. They return to finish the school day.

THE SECOND DAY...

While Kathy was walking from city hall, just about three blocks, a car pulled up and the driver said, "You need a lift?"

Kathy looked and it was George, she smiled and got in the car. They only had two blocks to go. She got in and sat close to the window. George tapped the spot next to him. Meaning for her to move next to him. Kathy hesitated but eventually moved over. He was watching her and smiling, they talked about things and laughed. Again his hand rested on her thigh, again she didn’t move it. She just thought if she ignored it, he would stop. George parked the car, turned to Kathy, leaned in and kissed her on the cheek. Then, he got out and held the door open for her, they walked into school together and had to listen to the others making remarks.

The day dragged on, George asked Kathy if she would like a ride home. So she wouldn’t have to take the bus. Kathy thought about it, smiled and said, “Yes, thank you, but you know I live in Hawthorne?”

George just smiled, "Yes.”

The drive was about an hour. Kathy sat next to him, again his hand was on her thigh, Kathy started to think, he must think he owns me because of the test. Then Kathy noticed he was heading in the wrong direction for her house, “Hey where are you going?“

“I've got to stop at my house for a minute, you don’t mind, do ya?" George quipped.

KailaYottiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KailaYottiss

“Well, no, but I do need to get home,” Kathy said.

“I won’t take long,” George shot back.

They pull up to the house. George got out and said, “Come on,“ and offered his hand.

Kathy wasn’t thinking, she followed. George opened the front door and let her in. Once inside, George turned and pulled her close. He started to kiss her, Kathy was a little shocked, she tried to pull away, but his grip was tight. Then, out of the corner of her eye, she saw a shadow of another person. She finally broke the kiss and turned to see the boys from the class. Kathy was scared now, knowing she had made a mistake.

George smiles and said, "Hey guys.”

“Hey George, and oh, hi Kathy,” was the reply.

George looks at Kathy and said, "Time to pay for the test."

Kathy knew right then, she was in trouble. George started to unzip his pants. Pulling his cock out, he said, “Get on your knees, bitch.” The others laughed.

Kathy didn't move. Two of the three boys grabbed her and pushed Kathy down on her knees. She hit the floor hard. George walked up, his cock in hand and said, “Open your mouth now and suck it.”

Again, Kathy didn't move, her mouth tightly shut. George reached out and slapped her face hard. Tears filled her eyes, her lip started to swell and the tears flowed down her cheeks. Looking up at him, she opened her mouth slowly. Suddenly, she realized that she was so very turned on. She now knew that she had found what she liked, She wanted to taken, ordered and used. She smiled a little and told George, "Ok, I will do it because I really want to, but I have one condition. You have to treat me like I am still saying no, understand George?"

George smiled, he now knew. Then he pushed his cock in her mouth. Thrusting deep until she was filled, his balls against her chin as she began to gag. While the others watched, they too had their hard cocks in their hands, all stroking them.

He yelled, “Now, suck it bitch.”

Kathy, tears running down her cheeks, started to suck, but she did kinda want to get hit again. After a few strokes of sucking, George let out a groan and his cum started to squirt down her throat. Kathy thought, young boys cum so quickly. Kathy was revolted by the taste and she spit it out. Then looked back up at him. George became furious, slapped her hard saying, "You nasty, ungrateful bitch. You will pay for that."

Then he told the others to jack off and cover her completely with their cum. The next thing Kathy knew, four guys were shooting their cum all over her. George was laughing and said, ”Bitch, I swear to God, if you ever breathe a word of this you'll be sorry.”

They turned her loose and she got up to leave. George again reminded her what would happen if she said anything. Then he smiled and said, "We will have to do this again little girl."

All of them laughed and mocked as Kathy left, covered in their sticky humiliation with a funny little smile on her face. They left her with now having to walk an extra five blocks to the city hall. She smiled all the way. Trying to clean up her hair and face with a hanky she had. She got to City Hall, waiting for the bus, a lady asked, “Are you alright, dear?”

Kathy answered, "Yes ma’am.”

She got on the bus and was finally going home. Once home, Kathy ran to the bathroom and got sick, then she took a long shower ...

A FEW DAYS LATER...

Kathy had endured days of taunts and rude comments as she walked through the halls. She would have to listen to boys asking, "Hey Kathy, how are your knees?" as well as "What about you and me hitting the showers, I know you like a team thing." The boys would also sit in the back of classes and brag about what they had done. All of this for some reason made Kathy want to say yes to each of them.

Today was no different and in Chemistry class, Sister Mary Allison overheard George bragging and planning his next "date" with Kathy. The Sister took Kathy to the Mother Superior and they finally got her to tell them the whole story. The Nuns wrapped their arms around her and told her it would all be better. They told Kathy to go back to class and they would call her if she was needed.

Halfway through the day, she got a call to report the Mother Superior. As she was sitting and waiting to be seen, the door to the Mothers Superiors office opened and out walked George, Tony, Mike, Bobby, and Billy. All being led out by a police officer. Sister Mary Allison looks down at her and said, "They will not be back to bother you again Kathy. You are safe."

Kathy smiled as she turned to leave, thinking to herself that it really wasn't that bad, she can't wait to try it again. She also thought, too bad George ordered me not to tell what really happened. They might not be in so much trouble. She just didn't want to be sorry. She even thinks that she might miss them...

 

Published 
Written by Cum_Queen
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments