Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It's Only A Massage

"The first step on a journey to hedonism"

13
4 Comments 4
2.5k Views 2.5k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Author's Notes

"An erotic massage starts Helen on her road to hedonism. Based on a real meeting, if anyone wants to know more about an OM massage, please get in touch!"

“It's only a massage,” you told yourself again.

But, when you’d texted the second part of your postcode that morning, you knew you had taken your fantasy to another level.

And when he replied to say he was leaving, you simply sent back “xx."

It all started a few years ago, around your 50th birthday, when a group of your friends got together and ended up having a drunken conversation about your sex lives.

Linda shocked everyone the most. Recently split from her husband, she had taken up with a man who many women thought quite plain. But, she revealed, he was amazing at giving orgasms.

Not fucking orgasms, but foreplay orgasms, licking, kissing, and fingering her to multiple orgasms before they finally made love. He had introduced her to tantric sex, where she often lost control, orgasming multiple times without penetration.

This was a new concept to you. Your sex life was not bad, but your husband wasn't one for experimenting. One afternoon, in boredom, you searched the internet and came across some articles written by a woman who had joined a swinger’s site.

This was something you fantasised about on your own, but never dared suggest it. Out of curiosity, rather than intending to do anything about it, you signed up. In your profile, you simply said you were looking for some fun with another couple or maybe a single man.

Logging in two days later, you were amazed at the number of replies. Looking at some of the messages, you were confronted by various men showing everything they had got, and, in a lot of cases things they hadn't got. Taken aback you decided maybe it wasn't for you and didn't log back in for another couple of weeks.

Then curiosity got the better of you, and an afternoon soon disappeared reading through the replies, getting rid of all the ones who were obviously unsuitable.

A couple of men caught your eye. Their messages were suggestive and seemed more on your wavelength. Over the next couple of months, you got braver, posted some photos of bra-clad boobs, and exchanged sexy messages with some of the men.

One morning after your daily swim, you were very aroused and started to chat with one man who persuaded you to call him. This was the start of things; phone sex quickly became your guilty pleasure. You regularly orgasmed listening to a man telling you what he wanted to do with you.

After having phone sex, one of your regular friends asked if you had any specific fantasies.

“I've always liked the idea of massage that becomes intimate," you said, “But I would never do anything about it.”

“Why not?” he asked. “It's not like you're having sex and being unfaithful.”

Laid in bed that night you thought about this and realised you were tempted. The next time you were chatting, he started to tell you about orgasmic meditation, or OM as he called it, where you have a long, long slow massage and it brings you to an orgasmic high. This sounded very similar to Linda’s tantric experience and the more you thought about it the more you wanted to try it.

The following day, in a moment of madness, you texted him and asked if he would be prepared to come over and give you a massage? He jumped at the chance, and you quickly made arrangements for him to come over in a couple of weeks when you knew you’d be alone.

The day came and, although nervous, you had a bath and were walking around already aroused. What to wear? You decided on a thin silk bra and pants set that were tied at the side. Totally impractical normally, but ideal for this situation. The bra was so thin that your hard nipples were already clearly visible.

You put on your silk robe, found some bedroom heels, went downstairs, and put some coffee on. Ten minutes later a strange car pulled up on the drive, you watched him get out and walk confidently to your door.

You got to the door before he even rang the doorbell, opened it, and, in total fluster, blurted out:

“Hi, lovely to see you in the flesh.”

He smiled, stepped inside, put down his bag, and bent forward to give you a peck on the cheek.

“Lovely to see you too. You look great too, much better than your photos,” he replied.

Taking him to the kitchen, he sat on a stool and watched as you poured the coffee. His eyes were looking at you intently, enjoying the curves of your body. You both made small talk for the next few minutes, but the sexual tension between you was impossible to miss.

Looking down you noticed the top of your gown had fallen open slightly. He was now enjoying an uninterrupted view of your cleavage and, no doubt, your hard nipples poking through your bra.

“Shall we start?”

It wasn’t really a question as he stood up and pulled a bottle of oil out of an insulated bag.

“Good, it’s still warm.”

With that, he poured some oil into his hands and started to stroke your hand and fingers. The touch was light, but the effect was electric, and you felt your pussy quiver in anticipation.

His hand stroked up your arm, the hairs on the back of your neck stood up and a soft moan escaped your lips. Smiling, he started on the other arm, up and down, getting higher and higher looking into your eyes all the time, gauging your reaction.

Moving behind you, he moved the gown off your shoulders and gently but firmly started to stroke them. Your breathing was getting heavier, his hands roaming over your neck, back, and shoulders. The straps of your bra were lifted off your shoulders and his hands stroked gently down towards your breasts.

This was the point of no return. If you didn't stop him now, you never would. His hands brushed over your breasts. Your nipples were rock hard, even the lightest touch made you quiver. He carried on with this light stroking, obviously gauging your reaction before his hand moved inside your bra and cupped your boob.

You let out an involuntary gasp of pure pleasure as his hand firmly held you, his thumb starting to tease your nipple. The lack of resistance encouraged him, quickly unclipping your bra, setting your breasts free.

There was no pretense of massage it was now fondling, pure and simple.

Still standing behind you he bent down and started to kiss your neck sending shivers down your spine and again making you gasp. You both turned your heads and started to kiss fully on the lips. A deeply passionate, intense kiss, you responded, pulling his head towards you.

You were kissing for a good few minutes before he pulled away and moved in front of you. He lifted your leg and started to massage your calf then higher up onto your thighs, all the time looking into your face seeing the passion in your eyes.

You could feel your pussy getting wetter, and were sure your silk pants were not hiding anything! Putting down the first leg, he started on the second, moving higher and higher this time. You looked at him and told him to stop teasing you and to go upstairs where he could massage you properly.

Following you upstairs, you knew he could clearly see how aroused you were. The spare bedroom was already prepared, with curtains partially closed and just a sheet on the bed. You turned and started to kiss again. Pulling you towards him, for the first time felt his erection through his pants.

Averagedkiss1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Averagedkiss1

He turned you round, pushed you face down on the bed, and started to massage the back of your legs getting higher and higher until he was rubbing your bum. Opening your legs, you give him access to your pussy, but he merely brushed your pants before moving further up your body.

You felt the ties being undone.

“Turn over,” he said, and as you rolled over he lifted your bum and pulled away your soaked pants.

You were lying there, totally naked your pussy lips all puffy and moist, your nipples hard and throbbing. Fuck, you wanted him to make you come.

“I’ll quickly use your bathroom.”

As you lay there your hand went between your legs and confirmed to yourself how wet you already were. At this point, he came out of the bathroom wearing just his boxers,

“Started without me?” he laughed.

“No, just feeling what you’ve already done to me.”

“Do you want me to massage you as we discussed?”

“What OM?”

“Yes,” he replied.

This was what you’d dreamt about. But did you dare let him take you to a point where your body was totally out of control? The decision was taken away from you, as he got his phone out, and a haunting, rhythmic tune started to play.

Moving to the bed, he laid beside you, his head level with your hips. A hand went down to your pussy and carefully and gently started to stroke it. Rhythmically up and down, up and down in time with the music.

Parting your lips, a finger from his other hand traced up towards your clit. It was such a gentle touch you hardly noticed it until his finger brushed against your bud making you twitch.

The finger didn't really move, it was just circling just to one side of your clit, the sensations were totally unknown to you. Unlike being fingered in normal sex, it was far gentler and the continual repetitive movement in time with the music was building your enjoyment.

“You ok?”

“God, yes,” you purred, “It's a sensation I've never felt before.”

He simply carried on, altering the speed of his movement in time with the music. As the music sped up his finger rubbed nearer to your clit and slightly firmer. The effect was electric!

You could feel your orgasm starting inside you.

At this point, you would normally rub yourself harder and harder, but his finger just kept on going, keeping pace with the music, building your orgasm without ever letting you reach it.

The music was getting louder and faster, and his finger started to move even more on your clit. You thought you were going to come. Sensing this, he slowed down just enough to stop you from reaching your peak but keeping you on a high level of stimulation.

“Oh my god that's so good, I’m loving it.”

This went on for a good ten minutes, taking you to the point of orgasm but then backing off. The effect was that felt you were on a rolling wave of pleasure, taking you to higher and higher plateaus of enjoyment. Your whole body felt on fire, you knew you must be absolutely dripping wet.

He smiled and looked at you.

“Want to come?”

“Oh yes, please, please,” you begged, “Please!”

He must have known the music well as it started to build in tempo again. His finger started to move more directly over your clit, rubbing it, still in time with the music, but getting quicker and quicker and firmer. You could feel your orgasm building inside you and pleaded with him not to stop and keep going.

The music seemed to reach a crescendo, his finger matching it. You felt your orgasm start deep inside you, it built and built; his finger kept going, making you scream out in total ecstasy.

“I'm coming! I'm coming! Oh fuck that’s amazing!” you screamed.

You never realised but he smiled, moving his finger repeatedly, keeping you on a plateau of pure pleasure, your juices flooding out of you as you orgasmed repeatedly.

You have no idea how long your orgasm lasted, nor how many you had, all you knew was waves upon waves of pleasure cascaded over you for what seemed like minutes. His finger started to slow and move down and slightly just tease the entrance to your pussy.

The music had stopped, he pulled his finger away, smiled at you, and put it in his mouth.

“Mmm, you taste lovely.”

You simply lay there, shaking, not sure what had happened to you.

Bending over, he kissed you. Holding on, pulling him onto the bed, you put your arms around him and hugged him tightly. You lay there like this for a couple of minutes until you felt more in control of your body.

“Thank you, thank you so much. That was amazing!”

You now had a dilemma; you had agreed there was no way you were going to fuck him. In fact, he said he would be happy to make you come and go without any pleasure for him. However, after the pleasure he had given and the tent in his pants, you desperately wanted to do something for him.

Moving down the bed, you pulled his pants down and looked at his cock. It wasn't massive, just a nice size, but rock hard with a vein running down the side. Reaching across, you gently started to stroke it.

He grabbed a pillow and put it under his head.

"I want to watch this."

Your other hand went to his balls and started to caress them as your hand moved up and down his hard prick. Your mouth moved closer and started to lick his helmet, it was dripping with pre-cum and tasted slightly salty.

Looking straight into his eyes, you opened your mouth and took him in, your tongue licking round and round, then started to take him in deeper and deeper.

Your hand squeezed and started to wank his base, your mouth and tongue working on the top of him.

“If you carry on like that, I'll come in no time.”

You eased off a little bit but carried on.

The moisture from your mouth made it easy for your hand to slide up and down. Lifting your mouth away while you were wanking him you smiled at him.

“I'm not going to fuck you, I promised myself that, but I am going to make you come.”

And with that, you put your mouth over his cock, and started to suck, lick and wank him, all the same time. Within a minute you felt him start to tense. Sucking harder you felt his cock pulse, his back arched and he unloaded himself into your mouth.

It wasn't something you normally did with your husband, who, for some reason, only liked to come inside you.

He filled your mouth and you swallowed it, just enjoying the sensation of him surrendering to you. As he started to soften you let go of him, a big grin on your face.

“Wow, that was amazing,” he said, “You are very good at that.”

Blushing, you almost felt embarrassed by what you’d just done.

"Back in a minute."

You went to the bathroom to sort out your mouth, came back, and jumped back on the bed with him.

Cuddling, you kissed and said how much you’d enjoyed it.

“Do you want any more?" he asked.

“No, thank you. If you did any more, I wouldn't trust myself not to fuck you and I promised myself I wouldn't this time.”

'This time', you realised, meant there would be a next time.

Published 
Written by ErosUK
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments