Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Introduction To Pantyhose (Tights)

"Thanks to Monica I have a Lust for Nylon and Panties"

31
5 Comments 5
554 Views 554
1.3k words 1.3k words

I used to have guitar lessons and there was a girl in my class, Monica. One day I attended the lesson as usual and Monica was sitting across from me on my right. Well I never was a great guitar player, I had just finished murdering the piece and it was Monica’s turn.

She put the guitar on her lap and I noticed I could see straight up her skirt. Wow, she was wearing sky-blue knickers and white tights. Being a sixteen-year-old lad I got a hard-on instantly. I thought all my birthdays had arrived at once. I tried not to make it obvious that I was staring straight at her gusset.

All too soon it was my turn again and my mind was somewhere else. Agina it was Monica's turn to play, I waited with bated breath for her legs to open. Oh yes, there it was again, only this time there seemed to be a dark line in her knickers.

Yep, blokes are kinda slow sometimes. My turn came around and Monica excused herself to go to the loo. She came back and I was looking forward to seeing her knickers again.

Up went the guitar and her legs slid open—OMG she had pulled her knickers to one side and I was looking straight at her pussy lips. I nearly came in my pants!

The rest of the lesson flew past. As we left the room, she smiled and said, “Meet me after school behind the laundry.”

Well, I rushed to the laundry as soon as the bell went. I slipped behind the laundry and there she was, standing next to the door. She had somehow got a key for the laundry!

We slipped inside, my cock was throbbing and pushing the front of my trousers out like a tent. Her hand brushed my hardness and she asked if I liked seeing her through her tights. I gulped, "Yes."

She sat on the edge of a table and eased her skirt up her thighs. I saw the thicker material and the gusset of her tights. She had removed her blue knickers and I could see her blonde bush through her tights. Parting her knees slowly the gusset was dark with her pussy juice.

Her voice was now quite husky, as she said, “Kneel and lick my pussy to show me how much you liked looking at her.” I knelt and as my face went between her thighs, I could feel her tights rub along my face and I could smell her musky pussy juices.

My tongue shot out and I touched the gusset of her tights. Mmmmm my first taste of pussy. Nice. That was all I needed, my mouth opened and pressed against her mound. My tongue rubbed up and down her slit and tried to push the material up into her pussy.

She started making little noises when I hit the right spots and soon I began to hit them more and more. Her hips had started riding forward, pressing harder onto my mouth and tongue. Suddenly her hands reached around my head and lifted me up. "Just a tick," she croaked, and she ripped her gusset open for me. her legs went over my shoulders and I buried my face in her wet pussy.

Fuck my cock was throbbing and hard but I was loving eating her pussy. My tongue went right up her hole. She moaned and suddenly she was a whole lot wetter. I hadn't noticed her clit except that she liked me licking her there, it was only when the tights had been ripped open did I suck it into my mouth, I was surprised it was a hard little bud and she went squirmy on me.

I slowly reached up with my hands and squeezed her ass cheeks, she liked that and was rubbing her slit up and down my mouth. my tongue was fucking her tight little cunt. Again she reached down and pulled my face to hers, we kissed and she tasted her cunt on my face. she reached down and unzipped my trousers.

AlissaScott
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlissaScott

My cock was so ready to cum. She guided it into her pussy and her hips rose to meet the tip of my cock. shit, it felt so amazing I pushed forwards and felt the heat of her cunt around my length. I managed to get deep inside her and she shuddered and started cumming, it was too much for me and I started to cum and cum, she pulled my cock out and wanked it all over her red swollen pussy.

I just kept cumming and cumming, the next bit I can remember so clearly, “Mmmmmmm,” she said. “I think you need to lick her clean, please.” I just knelt and licked her pussy clean of all my cum and her creamy pussy juice.

As we left the laundry, she said to see her tomorrow at the same time, but first to meet her at lunchtime. Well lunchtime came around and I met Monica, she stuffed her hand into my blazer pocket. smiled sweetly and said, 'Wear these this afternoon when you meet me."

I was puzzled as she walked away. But I still watched her behind wiggle away. I wondered what she was wearing under her skirt, then I remembered my pocket. My hand went into it and I felt a softness and nylon…BING! I suddenly realised what she had put there.

I rushed off to the toilets, and when I was safely in a cubical, I extracted the bundle. A pair of tan tights and black knickers with a moist gusset! I twigged, she was wearing them before she gave them to me!

I pulled my trousers down and my underpants followed. Her black knickers went on and my cock was instantly hard. It took a couple of goes to get her tights on. Only after the first try did I take my socks off! Doh!

Well, I can't explain how horny I felt and I couldn't wait till the end of school. As it happened the last class was maths and she was in the same class. She sat there and smiled sweetly at me, and licked her lips. Oh fuck, I thought I was going to cum in my pants.

I thought the lesson would never end, but eventually it did and we filed out of the classroom. As we walked out of the back entrance to the school she reached down and took my hand, it felt electric as we walked towards the laundry. We quietly let ourselves in and she looked down at the bulge in the front of my pants.

She grabbed the top of my trousers unbuttoned them and slid the zipper down. my trousers slid down and I was left standing there in her tights and black knickers with my cock poking out the side of her knickers. She rubbed my cock through the tights, a bead of pre-cum went through the tights.

Squatting down her legs opened to expose her naked pussy. It was glistening with her pussy juice and pink. Her hands stroked the front of the tights and knickers, fuck my cock was hard and throbbing. Her tongue touched my manhood through the nylon and she kissed the purple throbbing head of my cock. It was too much and my cum exploded out of my twitching cock, filling her tights and knickers with my sticky spunk.

She just kept on rubbing and licking until my balls were empty. "Mmmmmm," she said, licking her lips, "I am going to have to put you in my undies more often."

Published 
Written by Alfpanties
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments