Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

His First Time with a Guy

"A good friend's first time exploring his gay side...."

12
8 Comments 8
26.1k Views 26.1k
1.1k words 1.1k words
 
I First met him in a bar, young good looking guy. We chatted for a bit and went our separate ways. Two years later I run into him at a recovery group. We once again chat and I remind him of meeting him two years prior. We got to know each other better over time. He would come by my place once every two weeks for a coffee and chat, but that all changed one night.

He stopped by and we were chatting as usual. I had been watching a video but turned it off when he got there. He asked what I had been watching and I stated it was a porn video. He said I could turn it back on if I wanted, so I mentioned it was gay porn.

He replied “That’s OK, I have never seen one.”

So I turned it back on.

He nervously made comments as we watched and then after a bit he asks, “Do you jack off to these.”

“All the time,” I replied.

Things just carried on as normal while we watched the video unfold. Next he asks me if I ever jacked off with another guy in the room. Meanwhile he is shifting around on the couch.

“I have,” I stated.

“Really,” he said, seeming surprised.

A few minutes later he asked if I was horny. To reply I started rubbing my jeans and hard cock.

“Of course I am for the last 15 minutes at least, my cock has been rock hard.”

He watched me rubbing my cock and balls through my jeans instead of the video and then asked if I would jerk off in front of him.

I asked, “Is that what you want me to do?”

As he nodded yes I undid my pants and slid them down, my hard cock spring out. He stared, fascinated, eyes glazing. The video running on the TV was not where his eyes were at this point. I watched his face under closed eyes, as I slowly stroked my hard cock and ran my hands over my chest. After a short time I asked if he had ever touched another guys cock before and he just shook his head no.

“Well come over here and feel what it’s like to stroke a hard cock other than your own. “

He came over to the couch and sat next to me. I took his hand a placed it on my cock. Slowly he wrapped his hand around my cock and started to stroke me, all the time staring intently, fascinated and excited

As he stroked my cock, I began to let my hand slide up his thigh, slowly working towards his cock. My hand reached his crotch and I could feel his hard cock, straining to be released. I undid his pants and as he lifted his ass, slid his pants down. Now not only was he stroking me, but for the 1 st time had a guy playing with his cock!

I said “I guess if this is your first time jerking off a guy, you have never sucked a cock either?”

From the look of his eyes and the way he licked his lips, I knew he was nervous but excited at the same time.

KarinaLovey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarinaLovey

I suggested we go to my bedroom and get more comfortable; without a word he followed me down the hall to my bedroom.

I stripped off my clothes and helped him get out of his. The whole time he is shaking slightly and tension filled the air. I laid back on the bed and he laid next to me reaching for my hard cock as I started rubbing his nipples and nuzzling his neck. He breathing became ragged as he was getting more and more excited. We started kissing and I ran my hands down his back to his ass, squeezing his cheeks as he started moaning. From his ass I worked my way around cupped his balls and stroked his cock. At this point he was moaning with pleasure and squirming with excitement.

“Why don’t you slide down and lick the head of my cock,” I suggested.

“I don’t know,” he replied.

I said, “You never will till you try it. “

Slowly he slid down, holding my cock and then started to lick my head. After a moment or two he slid my cock into his mouth. I let him get used to feeling a hard cock in his mouth and he started to slide his wet lips up and down my raging cock. I gently put my hand on his head and started to pump my cock into his hungry mouth, my other hand starting to rub and massage his tight ‘virgin’ ass. He just moaned with pleasure as he sucked my cock while having his tight ass being gently probed.

After a bit I suggested he turn a bit so I could suck his cock too. As I took his cock into my mouth he just groaned and sighed. Geez. I was thinking this might be his first time getting his cock sucked as well as sucking a cock. He came in just minutes, the whole time he never stopped sucking my hard cock.

For the next fifteen minutes he stroked, sucked, tongued my cock, sucked my balls into my mouth, following any instruction. What he lacked in expertise he made up for with enthusiasm. From lying on my back having him suck me, I rolled him onto his back and started to fuck his mouth. I straddled his chest, pumping my throbbing cock into his mouth as he grabbed my ass and pulled me in with each stroke.

I said, "I am going to cum in your mouth and he just bobbed his head.

I started pounding his mouth faster and deeper, as he gagged and sputtered but never letting my cock out of his mouth. As I came I plunged my cock deep into his eager mouth and flooded him with my cum. He swallowed valiantly with only a bit dribbling out of the corners of my mouth.

As I pulled my softening cock from his mouth, he said, “Fuck that was good, can we do this again”.

With that much eagerness and enthusiasm, how could I say no!

Published 
Written by canuck45
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments