Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Good Things Come to Those Who Wait.

"Finally with Fiona"

6
2 Comments 2
3.2k Views 3.2k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"Fiction all the way."

I knew Fiona well a long time ago, but she married and moved away.  I lost touch with her then.  We had never been an item; she was just a friend.  Worse, I was just her friend. 

Recently we reconnected on-line and found we still had so much in common. I also learned that she was divorced and had been alone for a while.  I couldn’t really believe it.  She was so beautiful in the past, both inside and out.  I was sure that, although older now, she was still stunning.  How could she not be?

The COVID 19 pandemic was just over and I could now travel.  With Fiona's consent, I got in my car and drove to her.  It was a long trip, but the person on the other end made the drive more than worth it.

I got there a few days later.  We embraced and spoke of my trip. I then had a shower because, quite simply, the several days travel didn’t include proper ablutions.

We talked all day and into the night.  It was amazing how much we had in common; politics, music, really just about everything.  We even found our food conversation worthy. It was like we had never been apart and I could tell she was as happy as I.

We eventually realized that night was upon us.  It was dark.  What time exactly I didn’t know, but it had been dark for hours.  It had gotten very late.

In her bedroom, I slowly disrobed her.  It was like unwrapping a precious gift, and I felt so warm as I did that. Then although I could tell she was interested, I quickly took my own clothes off.  Really I was just excited and wasn’t thinking.

I gently began to caress her face. Fiona turned her head and we enjoyed a deep kiss.  “Oh Dave,” she said.  I continued to caress her face, ears and around the back and top of her head. I held her head with both hands. I could tell by her deepened kiss that it was sending tingles throughout her entire body. 

I laid Fiona on the bed and caressed from her head, past her shoulders, and her arms.  As I reached her seemingly delicate fingertips I flicked away any bad energy that might have caused her stress.  I then caressed back up her arms and her chest. 

Fiona tried to remain silent as I caressed her breasts one at a time. I spent a lot of time there taking each nipple between my lips, nibbling and sucking.  I love Fiona’s breasts so much.  I love Fiona so much and I told her that, again.  I knew she couldn't return the sentiment, but I wanted her to feel as special as she was. I knew in the past she hadn't always been given the respect she had deserved.  I was out to show her it could be different. 

I looked at Fiona's beautiful face as I continued to kiss and caress her breasts.

Fiona had a distant look in her eyes and I knew she was feeling the tingling, like a small electric charge going straight to her pussy. I hadn't even come close to touching that area yet, but the energy moving there was clearly almost orgasmic for her. I could tell through her moans that she savoured every sensation.  

I moved from her breasts, and kissed her lips, then I kissed her face gently, while telling her how beautiful she was.  I kissed her neck and her shoulders again, then gently down to her cleavage.  I kissed around each breast and onto each nipple again. She moaned again and said through breathy tones, “Oh yeah, that feels so good.”  

I kissed down to her cleavage again. She seemed really disappointed that I didn’t kiss her breasts longer, but at the same time, she was so excited.  

I knew she was thinking about where else this might lead; but she was so hot and so wet that anything I did would have been a treat.

I kissed down to Fiona’s belly. I was thinking to myself how beautiful it was, she exercises a lot, and she is that beautiful anyway.  I am always amazed by that. 

I kissed around her belly button and down to each side. As I kissed above her hips I discovered that she was ticklish.  Fiona giggled and squirmed, but she didn’t tell me to stop.  I think she liked it.

I smiled up at Fiona then, and continued to kiss and lick her belly. I didn't miss a spot.  I caressed and kissed down onto her hips and groin at the side of her pussy. She squirmed a little because she wanted me to lick her pussy, but I didn't yet. I, instead, moved to the other hip and caressed and kissed her there.

I moved down to Fiona’s legs.  I kissed and caressed the tops of her legs around and below her pussy, but never touching her pussy. In frustration she cried, “Lick me, please!” 

I smiled to myself as I caressed down her leg.

I kissed and caressed around behind her knee. This was clearly an erogenous zone for her.  She sighed quietly as I caressed her there.  I caressed further down her leg to her foot.

She said she really cared for me.  

I told her I loved her.

I gave her a foot massage and we both discovered that the areas on her foot corresponded to areas on her body. She became so relaxed and the juices in her pussy started to flow.

I caressed her toes and took each one in my mouth. She squirmed at this because the sensation was so weird, but so awesome; so gross, yet so delicious feeling. She melted further, saying, “Dave, don't stop, please don’t ever stop.”

I told her, “I love the way you're reacting to this.”

I kissed and caressed back up her leg, more quickly now, and though she briefly thought I was moving to her pussy, I began to caress and kiss down her other leg, repeating the entire process.  I looked at her face, as I kissed her beautiful leg, her knee and behind her knee. Fiona melted further into the bed.  She loved my touch and I  loved touching her, all over.

AddictedSabi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AddictedSabi

I gently but firmly gave her a foot massage on this foot now. She was so wet that I could see little rivulets streaming from her pussy to the bedsheet.

I kissed each toe and played the piggy game as if she was a child, but we both knew she wasn't a child, she was every bit a woman.  She laughed and wiggled her toes and foot.

I kissed back up her leg and began to kiss around her pussy. The aroma was so enticing. I smiled at her. She looked down at me, she couldn't see my mouth, but from my eyes, she could tell I was smiling.

She laughed but was frustrated too.

I loved the look in her face as much as I loved the look of her face.

I kissed her clit.  

I could tell an electric charge went straight to the top of her head and down to your toes.  

I licked her engorged clit and the hood that normally covers it.  I licked her pussy lips.  I licked her slit.  I licked from the bottom to the top.  I sucked her clit into my mouth and sucked on it gently.  

I continued to lick her pussy with up and down strokes, left and right strokes, fast strokes, and slow strokes.  

The whole while I was looking at Fiona's face.  She moaned loudly and rolled her shoulders back pushing her breasts up.  Then as her shoulders came down, her hips came up, and the groans and moans continued louder.  I could tell she was cumming and I loved the look on her face. There was nothing I loved more than the look on her face as she came. Seeing that was my special treat.

My head was going up and down to keep my tongue in contact with her clit.

Her hands went to the back of my head and were holding me down.  She did this, but I wasn't planning on going anywhere. 

I loved making her cum probably as much as I loved to cum myself.  I could tell that she was near all she could take, so I held my tongue still on her clit and pushed in hard. She continued to cum and moan as I held that spot.

Fiona finally relaxed a bit as I was still pushing her clit with my tongue.  Then I gently licked there again.  She jumped instantly and pushed my head away. She couldn't take any more. She told me that and I respected it as much as I respected her. I smiled outwardly as she was still gently vibrating.  Fiona pretended to be angry but I knew she wasn't.  Not really.

I crawled up and held her and kissed her as her periodic tremors came and faded. These got fewer and fewer as I tightly held her.

Fiona was very communicative and she was ready for more. We worked together and found the spot inside her that caused her the most pleasure. We had found her “G” spot together.  I stimulated her there with my fingers.  She moaned in pleasure as I stimulated her further.  She moaned out loud saying, “Oh yes, that’s it.”  She shook uncontrollably, again. 

We both enjoyed each other’s touch.  We received a lot of attention from each other.  She caressed my chest, gently caressed my balls and stroked my penis perfectly.  It was obvious that she wasn’t new to this either.

We kissed a lot but part of the time we just looked at each other. I'd never seen anything as beautiful as Fiona's face as we continued this foreplay.

I got onto Fiona and blanketed her in my warmth.  She used her hands to guide my penis into her pussy. I gave it a bit of force. Once I was in her it felt wonderful.

I moved inside her. 

"Slowly, Dave," she said.  

I slowed down. 

We maintained a pace just fast and hard enough to keep us both aroused as we got to know each other in this different and special way. It really felt like I had died and gone to heaven, and Fiona was the Angel guiding me there.

She was moaning.

I was so pleased when Fiona pulled me very tight and said, "Dave, make me cum again!"

I started thrusting faster, harder, and deeper. "That's good, that’s so good," Fiona repeated through her moans.

Fiona told me that I had strayed from her “G” spot, a little, so I changed position just enough and pushed hard and fast on that spot.

Fiona 's breathing sped up dramatically. Moaning in pleasure, her hands on my back she shouted, "Oh my God, Oh Fuck, Oh yes!" Her body vibrated. Fiona started yelling, "Keep going! Right there! Oh God yes!” Her body continued vibrating almost continuously.

I don’t cum easily, but was now very close to cumming myself and told her. 

Fiona yelled, “Come… in…  side… me! Oh my God!  Don’t pull out!"  

Fiona's whole body spasmed as her legs clamped hard around me.  Her fingernails dug into my back so hard it hurt, but for some reason I loved it. Her face shone beautifully with that excruciating pleasure that only an orgasm can give.

Fiona was beautiful.

I came in her just as another orgasm hit her.

We came together.  It was beautiful.

I stayed in and on top of Fiona while we both panted and slowly came down.

Finally, after I got soft and slipped out of her, she gently pressed a hand against my chest.  I rolled off her. We kissed, hugged, and cherished the moment. 

We fell asleep holding each other just as the sun was starting to dawn.

I know I love Fiona, and I have for years.  I know this relationship can’t just be about sex, and I don’t want it to be.  Sex is important, but so are so many other things.  I love the way her head works and I want to hear what she has to say about everything.  I consider myself pretty well informed and my views are pretty well established, but she is different than I, and who knows, she just might alter my perspective on a few things. 

For now, though, the sex with Fiona was as beautiful as she.

Published 
Written by LeBaron1987
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments