Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Blow Job

"Back in college, my first time getting oral sex from my girlfriend"

18
1 Comment 1
5.0k Views 5.0k
681 words 681 words

It wasn't until college that I got my first real girlfriend. It was a Chinese girl with long straight dark hair. I guess I have a type I like. She was older than me by nine years. We'd gone out to dinner and movies a bunch of times and for the first time, she invited me into her place. She lived in a townhouse with two housemates. It was late at night and it seemed like her housemates had all gone upstairs to bed already.

The two of us sat on the floor in the living room without turning on any lights. We got to making out there on the floor. I was stealing a good feel of her tits while we kissed. My heart was racing. Despite her being older, she had told me she hadn't done anything physical with another guy before either. We'd felt each other's clothed bodies before on other occasions, but this was the first time she unzipped my pants and awkwardly tried to reach inside them.

She wasn't having much luck, so I eagerly just helped her out and slid down my pants and underwear completely giving her free access. She started stroking me a bit, which felt amazing even though she really didn't have any idea what she was doing, but I think the unpredictability of the sensations was driving me nuts nonetheless.

We kissed while she stroked me with our tongues dancing in each other's mouths. And then finally she broke our kiss and leaned down and took my cock into her mouth and started sucking. She didn't really move her head or anything. She just sucked me like I was a straw, which while amazing also seemed a bit awkward. I gently used my hands to guide her head up and down on me a bit and that felt so much better.

After I showed her the motion, she continued it without me holding her head. She also started sucking harder, almost painfully so, which I communicated by squeezing her hand, and she eased back a bit. She started to make some slurping sounds as she bobbed her head up and down on me.

BranndyBrow
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BranndyBrow

I guess they were loud enough that she didn't hear her housemate come down the stairs. Her housemate didn't turn on the lights, so it wasn't clear to me if she could see us, especially since we were sitting on the floor, partially concealed by the coffee table there. I could see in the dark she was wearing her pajamas, but couldn't see very clearly where her eyes were looking. Either way, she went to the kitchen and got a drink, and went back up to her room without making any fuss, and all the while my girl was sucking away. After a few minutes, I think she started getting tired and slowed her head movements considerably.

I was feeling great and wanted to finish, so I reached down and started stroking the base of my cock some. but she pushed my hand away and started stroking me herself with still the tip of my cock in her mouth. In less than a minute I was shooting my load into her mouth. She froze and just sucked it all up. I instinctively kind of humped her hand and mouth as I came and then collapsed back to the floor like Jello.

When I finished cumming she quickly got up from the floor and ran to the kitchen and spit everything out into the sink. It wasn't one of those porn moments where the girl shows the guy the cum in her mouth and then swallows it, but I was still feeling amazing about it all. I think she was kind of embarrassed about what she'd just done and rushed me to get up and get out of her place. I stopped at the door and she kissed me again there, and I felt like I could taste some of my cum still in her mouth, but before I could say anything she was pushing me out the door.

Published 
Written by dmastercookie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments