Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Time With Two Guys

"Fun with two leads to unexpected cum kiss"

84
20 Comments 20
3.7k Views 3.7k
1.1k words 1.1k words

It was my senior year of HS and the year was coming to an end. We were about to graduate and one of my classmates decided to throw a party at her house to celebrate. Her parents were away for the weekend and nearly the entire class was coming.

It was your typical banger. Beer, shots, drinking games, you name it. As the night went on, things became more and more rowdy. People doing keg stands, dancing, yelling and even a game of strip beer pong. A couple girls were already down to their underwear and boys in boxers. I on the other hand was talking to this really cute guy not paying to much attention to the half-naked people around us. He and I were hitting it off and decided to go to the basement to talk more privately. We went down sat on the couch and continued our conversation.

We both had a good buzz on and he may have even been drunk at this point. Next thing I knew he was running his fingers through my hair, telling me how beautiful I was, how luscious my lips were and how much he wanted to kiss them. Needless to say we made out and his hands found their way all over me. My back, boobs, stomach even up my legs to the end of my skirt. He paused for a second to see my reaction so I opened my legs a bit to signal my approval. We continued to make out as his hand slid further up my thigh coming to rest over my panties. He started rubbing my clit through them as I let out little moans of excitement.

I reached over and began unbuttoning his pants and pulled his rock hard dick out to stroke. He then slid a finger past my panties to rub my bare clit. We continued to jerk each other off for a few minutes, all while making out. When we took a breath from the others mouth, I pushed him back on the couch, leaned over and started sucking on his dick. I really wanted to make this boy cum so I gave him everything I had.

I got it so wet his balls were dripping spit as I sucked it hard and fast then slow making sure to jerk and twist his shaft at the same time. After about a minute I pulled my mouth of for a breather and that’s when he proceeded to ask me, “Can I eat you out, I’m dying to taste you? Please??” I initially just wanted to suck his dick but thought why not I was horny and didn’t shave for no reason. So I just nodded.

We swapped positions and I sat back on the couch and he knelt on the floor in front of me. He pulled my shirt up and panties down then opened my legs. He stared at my pussy for a second before saying, “omg it’s even more beautiful than I imagined,” then buried his mouth on it. He was licking my clit when out of nowhere this other guy walks in from around the corner. “You guys look like you’re having some fun,” he said “mind if I just hang out?” he asked. The first guy didn’t even lift his head up and I was so horny and into it I didn’t care.

MegganFire1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MegganFire1

“Go ahead,” I mumbled, partially out of breath.

The new guy sat down on the couch and watched as my guy continued eating my pussy. I closed my eyes for a few moments and when I opened them the guy next to me had his dick out and was jerking off. I watched him as he watched me. I don’t know what came over me but I decided to reach over and jerk it for him. So now I had one guy licking me while I was jerking off another.

This really got me going; maybe it was the alcohol but I was dripping wet and wanted more. I looked over at the guy next to me and said “Put it in my mouth.” He looked sort of surprised and I had to tell him again, “Come up here and put it in my mouth; I wanna suck you”.

This time he didn’t hesitate and quickly jumped up on his knees and put his throbbing cock in my mouth. I started sucking him, moaning on his cock as the other ate my pussy. I grabbed his hips pushing him back and forth and he gently fucked my mouth. He then puts both hands on my head and guided me in and out. He started to speed up and when he did his hands clenched my hair. His cock began to pulsate and his body jolted as his came in my mouth. His cock spasmed four times and each time it shot a stream of cum in my mouth with the last hitting my lips and running off my chin. I swallowed some of it but most of the rest ran off my chin and down neck. He then collapsed back on the couch to catch his breath.

The other guy was still going to town licking my pussy so I grabbed his head to lift him up. “I want you to fuck me,” I told him. He rushed to get between my legs and started making out with me, desperately trying to free his dick. After about ten seconds of tonguing each other he pulled back and asked me why I was, “drooling so much.” Confused initially, I then realized he didn’t know I still had cum all over my mouth.

Not wanting it to ruin the moment I ignored his question and just told him to just hurry up and fuck me. Without hesitation he pushed his dick all the way inside and fucked me. We continued making out as he thrust back and forth. He even went as far as licking the cum off my neck thinking it was just a little sweat. I guess he really enjoyed it because about one minute later he pulled out, ripped the condom off and came on my stomach.

Afterwards I rubbed my clit until I came while both boys watched me. The one guy then asked why the other didn’t join in and I had to tell him he already finished. He was confused by this answer and I elaborated by saying that was his cum all over my mouth and neck.

Published 
Written by Xxlatinababixx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments