Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Time Pain and Pleasures

"Greek studies of pain and pleasure in the Athens of the North"

15
5 Comments 5
11.8k Views 11.8k
1.8k words 1.8k words
I was casually looking through the evening paper, browsing the personals out of curiosity in a search for something different, musing on the odd fantasy. In the men's section it said, 'Mature Edinburgh gent seeks younger man to bend to his will'. I laughed at the prospect, and wondered if I would fit the profile with some doubts as to age.

Anyway, I called the number on my mobile and, after passing through all the hurdles, reached the mailbox which had a pleasant well-to-do public school voice of Richard. He said he was looking for a slim built, obedient servant to spank, no time wasters! I left a short nervous message with a very brief description of myself, not really expecting a reply. Next day, returning from work I stopped to answer a call - it was Richard asking for a bit more detailed information. Had I been spanked before?

I thought to myself, not since childhood, by my father, bare-bottomed with a slipper. I said sheepishly that I enjoyed the prospect, and asked what he would like. Richard replied that he was quite particular, and liked his subjects to wear tight jeans, tight top, silk underwear or Speedos. He said he had various paddles, and would tell me to undress each layer as required between sessions. That we would watch videos as we went along, and at some stage would ask for his balls to be sucked along with his cock - which he said was short. If I was naughty he would give further spanking.

I said I was inexperienced in these departments, but would do my best to please, so we arranged a time for first exploratory visit the following week.

I took the train through to the Athens of the North, hoping to experience some of the pleasures the Greek heroes enjoyed - even Achilles liked to play around with his young lover,though Edinburgh was likely to be a wee bit cooler than Greece. It was early autumn, and the trees had already started to turn from green to gold and red, though the winds had not yet blown them off.

Edinburgh is such a grand city with its castle, parks, kirk steeples, and pillared buildings. It has its seedy side too, down some of the dark alleyways of Leith. Some good massage parlours too.

The old sandstone house was in a plush area of the new town, and after walking past a couple of times, I plucked up the courage to ring the buzzer. The smooth voice answered, and the heavy black wooden door clicked open letting me into the hallway, then upstairs. Richard was a well-rounded, Buddha-like figure, certainly no Achilles, clean shaven, smiling, friendly, middle aged, and I breathed a sigh of relief as I went in to the lounge, that the public schooling had helped him shape his character discretely.

Classical music was playing in the background; all very calming and reassuring. He asked if I would like a glass of wine or cup of tea and pointed to a comfortable leather armchair at the fireside. Yes, wine is good to drop whatever inhibitions I had built up over the meeting (probably needed the bottle), and he went to the kitchen to get the glasses. I watched his portly backside saunter out of the room, feeling the first stirrings of my subdued cock.

The lounge had a high, corniced ceiling with large curtained bay windows, a sort of Sherlock Holmes - Baker street atmosphere of mystery & intrigue. Behind me were bookcases full of videos & books. The large TV was on low sound with one of the videos of two guys in a room, one sitting on a wooden chair with the other over his knee getting some modest attention with a variety of spanking tools.

Richard came back in with a large glass of red wine and sat on the long leather couch; he turned the sound up a little, and I could hear the whacks of the paddle on the blue silk underwear that the guy had on, and the yelp he let out each time. I drank a good mouthful of the wine and waited for Richard to quiz me. I stood up to let him see the tightness of my jeans, and took off my denim jacket to show my skintight top and tight wiry frame, which he was obviously pleased with. He motioned me to the couch, and ran his small hands over my torso and along my legs, which gave me a tingling feeling. 

He asked me if I had been naughty at all, and I said that I had tossed off at the prospect of my visit last week. He reached below the coffee table for a wide paddle made of wood, and said that he was going to give me a light spanking for that behaviour. I obliged by bending over his knees and felt the first soft, almost sensuous blow of the paddle in time with the video. It then sped up, and I was glad of my jeans for protection - though not for long.

Richard stopped and asked if I was happy with going further, which I was. He took off his own trousers, revealing a bulky torso and a tight pair of swimming briefs. He then unbuttoned my jeans and gently pulled them down over my own black silk trim briefs, which pleased him. 

With my jeans at my ankles he leaned me gently back over his knees and resumed the spanking- this time it stated to hurt and I could feel my backside getting hotter by the minute.

KrissxLoveTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KrissxLoveTS

On instruction I started to rub him down from his middle, smoothly and sensuously. I felt his cock getting hard in his trunks, and reached round his balls - which felt huge and heavy like a bull's.

He changed for a softer brush-like whisk, which was a relief, and I felt my own first stirrings of pleasure as my cock started to harden against Richard's thigh.

This went on for a short while as I reached below his balls to rub his butt as he reclined into the couch. He stopped again to change tactics, taking off my top, and pulling my head towards his bulging trunks. I could smell the chlorine as I breathed in his aroma; he said he liked to swim each day, so it was a clean taste as I sucked his bulge and stroked his cock through the trunks, which were already wet with his precum juices.

Then it was back to what looked like my old schoolteacher's two-tongued leather strap softly clipping my now-bare backside; that did hurt, but I could see that he was getting harder and thrusting his cock more into my chest, as I was pulled over his knees by the rim of my pants.

He pulled his damp trunks down to his ankles and positioned me in front of him, telling me to suck his balls, and rub his butt at the same time. I could now see clearly that his balls were huge compared to my own, bigger than golf balls, smooth as silk. His cock on the other hand was very small even when fully erect, perhaps only four inches, dwarfed by his balls.

I opened wide to swallow one of his big balls, gently running my tongue around the veins, then taking the other one in separately and doing the same, which he clearly loved. I was surprised at my boldness and the feel of his balls in my mouth as a first-time experience.

Richard's cock was as full as it was going to get, and I asked if he wanted it sucked too.

I easily swallowed it to his balls and pumped my mouth up and down for a good few minutes, enjoying the taste of his precum, and getting it thoroughly slippery with my spit.

He was obviously skilled at holding on to his reserves, and reached down to my own cock, which was still in between hard and soft, but responded well as I recovered from the spanking experience. I lay along the couch as he held on to my cock, reaching under his big balls to rub his butt, and sucking on each ball in turn. Things were warming up, and the sweat was beginning to show on us both, making things easier to enjoy. Even the leather couch smelled good.

Richard was getting more excited as we moved into a natural rhythm, and edged forward on the couch to reveal his well groomed arsehole. My head was between his raised legs with his ankles and trunks dangling over my back - I had no choice but to stick my tongue out to rim his hole - another strange first for me (at least on a guy). He groaned with the pleasure pulling my head closer, and my tongue deeper into the crack. He was obviously pre-prepared for it, and wanted it as much as I could manage.

Pausing for breath, Richard backed me off slowly and stood up, motioning me over to a wooden chair by the window before turning it sideways and bending me over it. He began smacking my butt with his hand, not too hard, and fingering my butt, which started to feel pleasurable instead of painful.

I asked him if he could reach my butt with his cock. He started rubbing his small, hard cock against me, though his bulk prevented full penetration. Still rock-hard, he resumed his thrusting at my backside. I could feel him up against my arsehole, unable to get past my tight entrance, though still enjoyable. Then I felt his finger push me open slightly, with my cock pressed down hard over the chair edge, ready to blow. I gasped with the new feeling of internal examination, and some sticky precum liquid leaked from my cock onto his wooden floor.

It was at least an hour into the play and I think he had gone as far as he could with me, sweating profusely.

We both retreated to the couch equally hard, and held each other's cocks in a slow, steady build up. I came first, cream flooding over my cock onto Richard's hand and right leg, quite an unexpectedly large amount. 

Then as I held on to his balls, with my face over the end of his cock, he pulled on his modest cock to empty a string of white cum over his belly and my face. We both sat back on the couch, exhausted, and he turned to cuddle me and gave me a big wet kiss on the lips before refilling the wine glasses in the true Greek style of home hospitality.

Published 
Written by calum09
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments