Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Time Meeting A Female Escort

"A short story about meeting an escort for the first time and paying for sex."

24
9 Comments 9
14.8k Views 14.8k
2.4k words 2.4k words

I've always had a fantasy to pay for sex; there's just something about it that makes me really horny. I have watched plenty of escort porn videos and signed up to some sites where you can look at escorts and read reviews. 

I was looking at the local escorts to me, although not too local, when one new profile caught my eye. There were no reviews and no pictures. Just a description: "Sexy Elle; twenty-two years old," so eight years younger than me, "tall, blond hair, pert boobs, tight shaven pussy, bubbly and will put you at ease. OWO, CIM, protected sex, no anal, £120 per hour."

There was just something about the profile that really made me want to finally fulfill this fantasy. So I sent off a message, explaining that I’d never been with an escort before so would be really nervous. Also, that I was looking to meet for one hour and to cum a few times. The next day I received a reply.

The reply sounded great and really piqued my interest: “Hi sexy, I’m new to this as well, so I’d be nervous too. But don't worry as I’m really easy to get along with and I’ll make sure we have loads of fun and have you cumming as much as you can. I only work some night or Saturday until 16:00 so let me know when suits. Looking forward to meeting you xx.”

'God,' I thought, 'Saturday is two days away but fuck it, I’m going to book for Saturday morning.' So I sent off a reply saying that sounded great and asking if she was free on Saturday around 10:00  

Elle replied almost instantly this time and said 10:00 is perfect for her. “Make a booking on the site and I’ll contact you once it's confirmed. Can't wait to have fun with you xx,” she replied.

So I completed the booking form, and Elle text me at the agreed time to confirm the booking. My heart was racing with a million thoughts, 'Can I go through with this? Is it a scam? Will she look like her description? Will we hit it off? Will I enjoy it or be too nervous?'

I was so horny about booking my first escort that I had to go and relieve myself of the built-up longing. I came so much I promised myself that I’d now leave my self until the meeting. It’s only two days away.

The morning of the meeting arrived and I agreed that Elle would text me her address early, so I went to get myself ready. I had a shower, trimmed nicely and shaved my balls so everything was looking good. 

I checked my phone and was excited to see a text with Elle’s address. 

I was unsure of the area which was around a thirty-minute drive away, so I looked it up on Google Maps. I was pleased to see the house was in a nice area. I text back saying thanks for the address and I’m looking forward to seeing you. 

I left early since I was unsure of the area and didn't want to get lost and end up late. I took a bottle of water with me as I was getting a dry mouth. Again my heart was pounding with anticipation and excitement. I had a hard on for the full drive through which is uncomfortable at times. I arrived early and parked up not far away from the house. I message Elle to say I had arrived early. 

She messaged me straight back saying, “Great, I’m ready, so come to the door.”

I took a deep breath and leave the car and walk to the door. All I could hear was my heart pounding and again doubts were creeping in.  I rang the doorbell...

The door opens, there was no one there but a voice tells me to come in. I walked in, Elle closed the door and gave me a kiss. I was gobsmacked, she looked even better than I was hoping for. Dressed in very tight PVC type trousers and a tight black vest top. She had an amazing body and exactly my type, she had a beautiful face that was naturally pretty and didn't have much make-up on.

All I could manage is, “Wow. Hi Elle, you look amazing.” 

She took my coat and chats away. She was right she is very easy to get along with. She got us a drink of water and suggests we went upstairs.

What a view I had following her upstairs and my hard on was raging now. We entered the bedroom. It had a big bed in it with mirrors down one side of the wall. 

I asked her if she wants the payment now.

With a wicked smile, she said, “Don't worry about that just now. I just want you to lose your nerves and I can see you’re already happy to see me.”

She started taking her top and trousers off, and she was now standing there in lovely black matching bra and panties. Man, was she hot.

Elle motioned to me, to get undressed, so I removed everything apart from my boxers. She came close, and we kissed. She was running her hands up and down my body.

I returned the favor, feeling her lovely soft and warm skin.

She moved my hand in between her legs, rubbing both our hands over her panties and whispered to me, “I’m so fucking horny.”

Elle grabbed my cock, and I let out a soft moan. It felt electric somehow, and I could have came there and then. She pulled down my boxers and pushes me onto the bed.

She was straight down on her knees. My rock hard cock was pointing towards the sky, she held it against my belly and starts licking my balls, sucking on them gently. My god, I felt like I’m in heaven. The warm feeling of each lick and suck had me moaning in delight. She started to wank me whilst using her mouth on my balls but I moved her hand away as it was going to make me cum so fast.

She stopped to ask if it was okay.

I replied, "Yeah, but it's going to make me cum too quick." 

With a devilish look in her eye, she took the base of my cock in her hand. Slowly Elle used her tongue all over my throbbing head, slowly and firmly sucking my cock but only down about two inches. This was all too much and I tell her I’m going to cum. She didn't even move or slow down as I explode right into her mouth. Elle somehow timed each spurt with her movement and it feels like I’m cumming and cumming. I'm literally drained and flopped back onto the bed. Elle stayed with my cock in her mouth for a good few minutes until my hard on had subsided. It was the best blowjob I have ever had and it was barely a blowjob it was so shallow. 

Sweeet_bee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sweeet_bee

Elle jumped onto the bed beside me after having a good drink of water saying, “Well that's a great way to start a Saturday, eh.”

We both laughed and I agreed. 

We chatted for a bit, and she told me she was a Student and loved sex so thought she would try escorting. She was pleased that I wasn't like some of her clients. "Older overweight men who were not very nice," she told me. 

Who knows if it's true but gave me an ego boost. 

The next thing she was removing her bra and panties and asked me, “Would you like to play with your new toy? I’m yours so take full advantage.”

I didn't hesitate and started to play with her perfectly pert breasts, her nipples harden to the touch, and she moved them towards my mouth. I started gently sucking on them much to her delight.  My hands started to wander over her shapely behind and in between her legs. I rubbed my fingers over her shaven pussy and see they are glistening with her juice. Elle opened her legs for easier access and a better look. It was a perfect pussy, just the type I like: neat and tidy but with well-defined inner lips. One thing I said I wouldn’t do was to go down on an Escort but there was no way I wasn't when confronted with this peach. I started kissing in between her thighs and around her pussy, Elle was breathing heavily then. I got to work on her now very aroused clit to big moans. I slipped a couple of fingers in her pussy and her advert was right. She was very tight and I could wait to get my cock inside her. I played with her, and she said she was coming, her pussy fully aroused and soaking wet. 

Elle asked me to stop as she was too sensitive.

My cock was now solid again and Elle was determined to get it in her mouth. I loved how horny she seemed and really seemed to want to have fun with me. I was worried things would be mechanical but not with Elle. She was now in between my legs and really stared sucking my cock, changing from fast to slow, using her tongue all over my head, running it up and down my shaft, sucking my balls. Again I was in heaven. She was going down much further but not all the way down. I don't have a massive cock but it is a decent size just under seven inches and never had any complaints. 

Suddenly Elle stopped, and reached over to the bedside table. She had a condom in hand now and told me, “I want you in me right now.”

Holy fuck that made me super horny. 

She put the condom on, no problem, and it looked like she was going on top. Who was I to complain? I just lay back and let her take charge. She teased the end of my cock rubbing it back and forth on her soaking pussy. She slipped me in and very, very slowly slipped down my solid shaft. I could feel every inch of her and the heat was amazing. 

All I could do was let out a long “fuuuccckkk” as she took me all in.

Elle ground me all round so I can feel every millimetre of her. She started pumping up and down on my shaft. 

Her change of pace was really something and before long she told me she was cumming. Elle flopped onto me and kissed me deeply.

She then really picked up the pace and was fucking me faster and faster, I bucked my hips in time with her and we had a fantastic rhythm going. After a few minutes, I felt my balls tighten and begin to twitch. As I screamed "I’m cumming" she kept fucking me. Once I’d finished cumming, I pulled her in close and we had a cuddle. That was now the best blowjob and the best fuck I’d had.

Again we chatted for a bit and I have no idea if the time. There was no sign of a clock either. 

Elle started playing with my cock again and suggested it was time for Round Three.

"I’m game if you are," I tell her.

This time she flipped up into 69-position and I started slowly using my fingers teasing the outside of her pussy making her moan. Her moans really added to the blowjob and it now felt like she was using a small vibrator in her mouth whilst she sucked me. 

Elle spun round and, without me even realizing had a condom on me. “I want to watch you fuck me from behind,” she told me. 

Elle got up on all fours and I slowly pushed my cock into her. She pushed back onto me as I  thrust into her. I used my hands to play with her breasts whilst fucking her slowly. We were both watching in the mirror and it was one horny sight. I pulled her head back gently by the hair for a kiss and used my free hand to play with her clit. 

Elle tells me she wants me to fuck her on top so she expertly changes positions.

I slowly entered her and used her legs to pull her slowly down my shaft. I started fucking her slow making sure I felt every inch of her hot wet pussy. Elle put her legs up and onto my shoulders. I used them to really start to fuck her fast. Elle crossed her legs across my shoulders and the difference in tightness was unbelievable. I told her it won't be long until I cum. 

I fucked her for a few more minutes.

Then Elle said, “I want you to finish on my face.” 

I pulled out, removed the condom and climbed up her body. She motioned for me to stick my cock in between her breasts.  I done this, and she started giving me my first tit wank. It felt so good and what a sight it was watching my cock thrusting in and out of those amazing breasts. Before long I was somehow cumming buckets all over her neck and face. I was totally drained as is Elle.

She grabbed a couple of baby wipes, and we cleaned up and cuddled in. 

“Would you mind if I have a cigarette?” Elle asked me. 

I told her only if I can have one. 

We lay having a smoke naked in each other's arms. After a bit of time, I had a shower and got dressed. I took out the money and paid her. 

“Oh yeah, I almost forgot about that,” she laughed.

We had another nice kiss as I leave. 

Once I was back to the car I realized that I was with Elle for over one hour and thirty minutes.  By the time I got home, I still had a huge smile on my face. I’d just had the best sex of my life and fulfilled a fantasy. It could not have been any better.

Elle texted me saying, “Had so much fun with you today. Hope to see you again xx”.  

Oh, you will Elle, you will...

Published 
Written by Ntot69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments