Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First time making love

"First love teaches me about lovemaking versus sex"

12
3 Comments 3
23.0k Views 23.0k
1.4k words 1.4k words
My first real time with a woman

I met Madeline when I was in college at the end of a painfully shy part of my life. She was the tallest woman I had gone out with at 5’9”, long brown hair and brown eyes with a twinkle. She had this smoldering look that melted me and a slender body with champagne glass breasts and eraser head nipples. When we first went out I was so nervous I was almost shaking. How could someone so beautiful and intelligent desire me? It had never happened before.

Our first few dates were part of a slow build up. Both had been burned before by moving too quickly and falling over the sex cliff only to hit the ground and not bounce when it ended due to the pure physical nature of it. So we both progressed through the eyes, the long conversation, the initial kiss, and then the more sensuous kisses, which was where we were when she finally seduced me.

It was after a movie and I had brought her back to her apartment.

“Why don’t you come in?” she asked. “My roommate is out, and we could have a drink and a toke and watch another movie.”

“Sure,” I said quickly and entered the room, ”that sounds fun.”

I was full of nervous awkwardness, having been admitted to the two bedroom apartment for the first time. The room was fairly large with a sofa and two chairs, medium sized table before them, and a TV on a stand across the room.

“Here, sit on the sofa and I will get us a glass of wine.”

So I sat down and looked at the painting of a seascape on the wall. It had the look of something recently completed.

“Did you do this seascape?” I asked.

Madeline came into the room from the kitchen holding two glasses of wine and offered me one as she said, “Yes, for a class last semester. Do you like it?” She sat down next to me and sipped her wine.

“Yeah. It has real perspective to it,” I said as I took a sip from my glass. I turned to face her. She smiled broadly and put her glass down on the end table. She turned to me and took my wine glass, put it with hers on the end table and reached for my glasses.

“Let’s put these down for a minute.” She smiled.

She leaned into me and began kissing me and, wrapping her arms around me, she slid and turned so the she lay across my lap and pulled me to her, as she opened her mouth and her tongue came over my lips, dueling lightly as it touched and roamed my tongue. The warm sensuousness of the embrace excited me, and I began to feel twinges of excitement in my groin. We kissed and time fell away, a pocket of space where only our embrace and kiss existed, as heat began to course through our bodies.

After a couple of minutes (hours?), we paused and I leaned back while she looked up at me. We both smiled. As I looked down at her, I noticed her braless nipples straining at her blouse. I moved back in, kissed her and reengaged her tongue while moving my hand up her side to slide over her nipple and breast, the thin silk of her blouse between us. She moaned in my mouth as we continued to kiss for a couple of minutes more while I felt her and squeezed her nipple.. Then she broke the kiss, sat up and grasped the top button on my shirt.

“I have been waiting for this for six weeks, and I cannot wait anymore,” she said. “I wonder who can get the others’ shirt off first!” Then she got a second button unfastened.

I moved my hands to her blouse and began to unfasten hers, and with only two unfastened, I peeled it off her shoulders, trapping her arms, which restricted her unbuttoning efforts and exposed her breasts with their eraser head nipples stiff and excited.

AliceNewcombe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceNewcombe

I moved in and took her hard right nipple into my mouth sucking and licking it at the same time.

“Ohhh! That’s not fair.” She began laughing and tugging at me.

We fell off the couch onto the floor as I moved back to pull her shirt up. Because of the movement, and her reaching and pulling my shirt, the last two buttons flew off and my shirt fell back off my shoulders. At that moment, I got her last buttons undone and nuzzled back into her breasts, and she hugged my naked chest to her and laughed. The warm feeling of smooth skin on skin was exciting me and hardening my member. I sat up and began working on her belt to slide her pants off.

“Me first!” she laughed, and she unzipped my fly and reached in to grab my hard cock inside my underwear.

“Talk about not fair.” I laughed.

We wrestled a bit and rolled over as the buttons and belts were loosened by both of us.

“Ok, pause.” I said, “Let’s get these off and continue.”

We separated, stood up, peeled down our pants and underwear and became naked before each other for the first time. I took in her beautiful champagne glass breasts topped with hard erect nipples, soft stomach, and pubic hair covered lips of her vagina while she took in my uncircumcised seven inches of hardness and licked her lips. We hugged as we stood, my cock poking into her stomach over her pubic hair as her hardened nipples poked my chest and joined our lips in a tongue wrestling kiss, our arms around each other in a tight hug, both had hands on a back and one with a handful of ass.

We stood for a time in passionate embrace, kissing and feeling, enjoying the heat of skin on skin and passionate kissing. My cock was between us, hard as a nail, laying over the top of her pubic hair and stomach. I was in heaven.

After a few minutes, we parted, looked in each other’s eyes and smiled.

“I really like you naked,” I said, “You are stunningly beautiful to me.” I slid my arms around her naked waist and began to pull her closer.

“And I love you naked too,” Madeline said.

With that, she reached down and pushed my hard cock between the wet lips of her cunt, stood on her tip toes and impaled herself on me. My cock slid into her hot wetness and it felt so good as we resumed kissing standing there linked in passion with our arms around each other. We did this for several minutes. I luxuriating in the feel of my uncircumcised cockhead, foreskin peeled back and hot inside her, and her stuffed with me for the first time.

I started moving slowly and in small ways while we kissed, thrusting and even twisting a bit. We pulled apart and both dove for the bed.

“I want you to fuck me hard and now,” she said, and she got on all fours and leaned forward, putting her ass in the air.

I moved on the bed and guided my cock into her wetness, thrusting hard and fast. I leaned over her back and nibbled in her neck while my hands went to her breasts and rubbed them and then squeezed her eraser head nipples. We were breathing harder, and she was moaning a bit as I plunged ahead, thrusting continually and hard. Minutes went by.

Oh my God!” she screamed as her orgasm ripped through her body causing an involuntary set of convulsions and impaling me hard in to her. Two more thrusts, and then suddenly I exploded inside her with an orgasm that caused me to jerkily and rapidly thrust and cum copiously. We slowed and rolled over.

Wow. That was my first time, and what a time it was. We lay there for a while and then started kissing again….

Published 
Written by juanmoretime1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments