Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Time For Everything

"I have my first kiss and lose my virginity at the same time."

108
28 Comments 28
2.7k Views 2.7k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"This is my first story! If you have any suggestions feel free message me! I couldn’t find a way for a description of myself to flow in the story but I’m 5’3” and when I was 16 I had long, wavy blonde hair and was around 115 lbs (more athletic than slim)."

When I was 16 I was a junior in a small private high school. I had taken some courses during the summer so I had an extra “study hall” where we sat in the library and either studied or got caught up on schoolwork. I had always been kind of shy and kept to myself for the most part, especially during this class because it was just me with senior jocks that were cocky and obnoxious.

One day while I was sitting at my table, one of the seniors, Jeremy, asked if he could sit with me. I told him sure, but I didn’t say much else and resumed my work. Jeremy was gorgeous. He was six feet tall with brown curly hair and had the bluest eyes and a beautiful smile. Jeremy continued to sit with me throughout the week, neither of us really saying much other than the typical small talk about classes and teachers.

Jeremy sat with me but this time we talked about how I competed my horses and how he stayed busy playing football and baseball. Then he started asking about my dating life. He asked if I was seeing anyone, but he knew the answer already. Everyone did. Embarrassingly, I hadn’t had a boyfriend before nor had I ever been kissed. At this point in my life though, I just wanted to get it all done- kissing, losing my virginity- all of it. So many of my friends were having sex and I just wanted to get it out of the way.

As study hall ended, we exchanged numbers and that night Jeremy texted me. It started off with the usual talk and then it progressed pretty quickly back into my non-existent dating life. I explained to Jeremy how I was curious about being with a guy, but I didn’t want to date anyone. Feeling brave since this was over the phone and not in person, I told him that I wanted to have sex. WHAT was I doing?! I had no business talking to anyone about this stuff, let alone a senior that had so much experience compared to me.

Jeremy responded with, “I think that can be arranged.”

We then planned for him to come to the stables where I rode my horses and we would sneak off together.

After my jumping lesson, Jeremy arrived. I hopped in his SUV and we drove to the back of the property and parked by the lake in a wooded area. We got in the back of his car and sat there awkwardly until he leaned in and kissed me. I was having my first kiss. I could feel him sneak his tongue into my mouth and his hand traveled under my shirt and beneath my sports bra.

I quickly realized how hard it was going to be to get naked in his car with my riding attire. I slid out of the back of the SUV and stood there looking at Jeremy who was reclined back, rubbing his cock through his shorts, his eyes were roaming my small, still clothed, frame. I took a deep breath and leaned over and pulled my tall, black riding boots off, then I slid my jodphurs down, but left my pink lace thong on. I pulled the bottom of my polo shirt up and over my head and there I was- standing in front of a senior football player in only my sports bra and lace thong.

I crawled back into his SUV and sat beside him leaving the back door open. No one ever came out to the lake so I wasn’t worried about getting caught. Jeremy moved closer and leaned in and started kissing me. His hands again roamed over my breasts, squeezing them so hard through my bra it was almost painful. Then his left hand drifted down into my lace thong and he wasted no time sliding his fingers up and down my shaved pussy spreading my wetness.

I groaned into his mouth when he found my clit and he began circling it. As he increased the pressure and speed, I couldn’t kiss him anymore and quickly began panting against his mouth. I felt fire in my veins and ice on my skin and then I burst. I came harder than I ever had before and it was on Jeremy’s hand. He then pushed his finger into my tight hole. I was so wet he slid in but it still stretched me. “Holy fuck, you really are a virgin, aren’t you?” Jeremy moaned into my ear, slowly pushing his finger in and out of my pussy.

I half giggled but quickly gasped as he pushed a second finger inside of me stretching me more than I had ever been before. I grabbed his hand and held it still for a few seconds to adjust to the stretching then I let go and he started working his fingers in and out of me gently. We could hear how wet I was over our collective panting but I needed more. I didn’t know how I could possibly fit more than his two fingers in my pussy, but I had to try. “More...,” I breathlessly begged him.

MysteriousXWoman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MysteriousXWoman

He pulled his hand from my panties and he took his clothes off in record speed and moved between my legs while still in his boxers. I could see that he had a boner, but I’d never seen a penis in person before so I didn’t reach out to touch him quite yet. He then pulled my bra off over my head and moaned as he stared at my breasts. I’ve always had large boobs and was a double D by the time I was a freshman. Jeremy grabbed the top of my thong slowly pulling it down.

I lifted my hips to help him get them off and he sat there, eyebrows pinched together as he looked at my shaved pussy, traveling back up to my tits then my face. He leaned forward and pulled his boxers off while climbing on top of me so I was lying on my back. He kicked his boxers off and I felt the pre-cum from the tip of his cock brushing against my leg.

He grabbed his cock and slid it up and down my pussy, mixing both my cum and his precum together making a wonderful lubricant. He then asked me to guide his cock into my pussy. I looked down and touched a cock for the first time. It was about six inches in length and thick enough that I could barely fit my whole hand around it, but I lined it up to my pussy and I felt him push the head in. My breath caught. Jeremy looked down at me and asked, “Are you sure you want to do this?”

Longingly, I whispered, ”Yes.”

Without hesitation he thrust forward, slamming his cock inside me, stretching me and breaking through my barrier all at once. The pain was so much more than I thought it would be and I gasped unable to breathe, closing my eyes tightly. At the same time I heard Jeremy groan and hold still. After what only felt like a couple of seconds he told me to look at him.

As I stared up at him he started with shallow, quick thrusts. It still ached some, but soon I started relaxing and welcomed him deeper. After a couple minutes the pain subsided completely and all I felt was pleasure. I tilted my hips up so I could take him deeper and he began pounding into me, longer and so much harder than before. I wrapped my legs around him, locking my heels together pulling him in as deep as I could.

The familiar warmth started to sweep over me as I struggled to keep from closing my eyes and my pussy began to pulse around Jeremy’s cock as he continuously pounded deep into my virgin pussy. I started to moan and gasp just as he growled, ”OH GOD,” closing his eyes shut and he slammed into me so hard one last time I felt a deep pain in the back of my pussy.

I didn’t know what was happening but the pain was delicious and it felt as if he kept trying to get deeper and deeper with his entire body weight now pushing into me. I couldn’t help but groan in both pleasure and from this deep pain as I felt a warm liquid leak out of my pussy and down my ass. He came in me. We hadn’t talked about how I wasn’t on any sort of birth control, but in this moment, I didn’t care. I needed more of him.

He stayed on top of me for a couple of minutes, both of us panting and recovering from the primal sex we just had. Jeremy eventually got off of me but I noticed his cock was still hard. I looked over at him and asked if he wanted to fuck again. I was insatiable now. He grinned and pulled me on top of him. As we kissed I sat up and reached behind me for his cock. I sank down slowly onto him, welcoming the stretch again.

Once I couldn’t go any further, I started to work up and down his cock. Jeremy groaned and reached up and grabbed my tits, squeezing them and pinching my nipples. The sensation made me clench my pussy while I was gliding up his cock. He then grabbed my blonde hair with one hand pulling my face down to him, his other hand held my hip and as he started pounding into me relentlessly.

It didn’t take long for me to start coming, pulsating around his cock. Jeremy told me to sit back up, he grabbed my hips and pulled me down while he thrust up one more time deeper than before. I felt his body shudder as he continued to hold me down onto him. I collapsed on his chest, both of us panting and covered in sweat and cum.

I was no longer a virgin and it was glorious.

Published 
Written by stormdoor32
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments