Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Kiss

2
0 Comments 0
3.5k Views 3.5k
224 words 224 words

Author's Notes

"My first attempt at writing."

In a moment of silence, we were both looking into each others eye. I slowly put both my hands on her cheeks and brushed her beautiful curls that were already on her face to a side. She looked at me innocently. I could sense her vulnerability. She wanted to be kissed. I closed my eyes and slowly leaned forward to kiss her. I felt like the whole world has stopped except us. In a moment of silence, I could hear birds chirping far away and the sound of the ocean eaves. But none of that mattered. Because we were in a world of our own. I was so closed to her I could even hear her breathing. 

Finally, I felt it. Our lips touching each others. And a sudden sense of enjoyment and feeling going through me. I have never felt it before. But it was enjoyable. I slowly started kissing her lips more. Moving my head side to side. Her lavender perfume was making me intoxocated. And her lips were so soft. It felt like I could kiss her for hours. I was in heaven.

I slowly moved one of my hands from her cheek to her hip to hold her closer to me. And my other hand to behind her head. Felt like I could never let her go. 

Published 
Written by Dragon_Switch
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors