Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

first gay experience

"The time I had accidental gay sex."

31
16 Comments 16
69.6k Views 69.6k
667 words 667 words
Famous Story
In college I thought I was straight. Always did, even though every once in awhile I imagined being gay. I never thought that I was. I love gay sex, bukakes, anal, blowjobs all of them I do it all the time. But, before this experience I wouldn't even let a guy see me naked.

It all started when I was a sophmore in college. I loved sex and I slept with girls all the time. I could almost always get laid. There was one place were every guy knew he could have sex any time he wanted. That was in the college library bathroom. That was because it was in between the guys and girls dorms on campus. Also girls would always hangout near by and they generally wanted a quickie so that they didn't have to leave their friends for to long. So horny girls and guys were always there. The bathroom had a connection to the girls bathroom through a glory hole. Whenever I was horny and couldn't get laid I went there.

One sunday afternoon I was bored and had a three week dry spell. I couldn't get anyone to have sex with me, and in all honesty, Im very attractive so I was pretty annoyed. So I decided it was time to go to the library. I went to the bathroom and as usual I heard noises on the other side so I stuck my penis, a throbbing seven incher, into the whole. I was so horny that I had forgotten to bring a condom, the girl on the other side didn't seem to care. She just started stroking.

It was so good, but then she started to lick the top. I was circumcised, so she was licking the mushroom. She was so good she then went balls deep. It was one of the best blowjobs I've ever had. It was very sloppy she kept on spitting on my penis it was awesome and then she stopped.

your_neighbor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
your_neighbor



A few seconds later she put it in her butt. I thought she only did it because I wasn't wearing a condom and she didn't want me to cum in her vagina. I was so wrong. It felt like heaven after not having sex for a long time. I loved the feeling inside her amazing tight butt. Five minutes later of intense moaning and grunts on my part. I came in her butt it was the largest load Id ever had. There was so much, my cum started dripping all over the place and I pulled out and a second later I saw a dick in the whole.

He said my turn. So it was only fair to return the favor. The penis was bigger then mine by a lot, at least nine inches. I spat on it and put my mouth on it. I started doing to his dick what I want others to do to mine. I licked the shaft and the balls and even tried to put it all the way in my mouth. I wasn't trained like I am now so I couldn't get the whole thing in my mouth, but I tried. I heard lots of grunting on the other side, so I knew he was enjoying it.

I never planed on putting it in my butt. But he told me too. At first I was nervous, it was so big. But I did it anyways. He was very gentle he even fit the whole thing in. It was amazing, and he just went to town on me. I loved it. He only lasted two minutes, but he then came inside me a nice load of warm cum. It even dripped down my legs. I forgot to wipe the cum off my legs and put my pants back on. I was too happy then to even notice the cum stains on my pants until after I left the library. After that day I started having sex with both guys and girls.

Published 
Written by leoalxnder
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments