Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Field of secrets

"They shared their secrets and they made new secrets in the field"

8
2 Comments 2
9.2k Views 9.2k
1.8k words 1.8k words
She'd walked back home not knowing what to think of her afternoon. Who was this man, this Sir Edgar? She reminisced on the events that took place in the barn. She recalled the pleasure and smiled. She recalled the confusion and frowned. She recalled realizing she had a secret. For the people of her community would surely think her actions were a disgrace. She snorted at the thought. A disgrace.

She entered her small hut just outside the settlement. Out of habit she started feeding the small livestock she had. She grabbed a piece of stale bread and ate it, without further thought of making herself a meal.

“Ava,” she murmured to herself, “what happened to you?”

A tear rolled down her cheek as she stood in the small hut that was home. She walked outside and looked onto the meadow. Her livestock was still there. She'd take them inside soon. She gazed at the sky and the setting sun, then her eyes rested on the field behind the meadow. It was overgrown, but it had been that way for years. She remembered how she roamed that field as a young woman. It wasn't that long ago, but it felt like a lifetime. Her old life, before she got wed, seemed so far away. So much had happened since then. She use to spend hours and hours in that field, letting the grass softly stroke her hands as she walked hand in hand.

“Oh Anna!” she exclaimed, “if only you were here.”

She began to cry without a sound. She hadn't thought of Anna in a while, but now, after such a shocking day, she realized how she missed her best friend, how she missed having someone to share her secrets with.

She turned around abruptly and began taking the goats and sheep inside. To her relief the hens were in their hen house already. She closed the door of the hut, took her clothes off and went to bed. Within minutes she fell asleep, but the events of the day had taken their toll. She tossed and turned. Images formed in her mind, sounds formed. She heard a wolf howling and she started to shiver. Then she saw blinking lights. Eyes. She saw eyes! She ran into the darkness in fear. Only the small white stars were in the dark blue sky. Her surroundings were nothing but black shadows, and she was followed swiftly by yellow lights that were the eyes of the wolf pack. She ran frantically.

Suddenly she opened her eyes. She was cold all over her body. Cold and sweaty. She was breathing heavily.

“It was a nightmare Ava,” she said to herself, “just a nightmare.” The cold made her shiver. She threw a blanket over her body and thought to herself, “I best get the fire going again.”

She stood up to fetch some wood. She thought she heard the sound of a horse riding outside, but it was so faint she dismissed it. She opened the door of her hut, grabbed some logs and just as she wanted to go back inside she saw a bundle lying next to her door. Puzzled she looked at it and then shivered again. She shook her head and went inside with the logs. She would get warm first and once that fire was going then she'd have another look.

As she was poking up the fire she wondered, was there even a bundle outside her door? Or wasn't she quite awake yet. Remembering the yellow eyes and the sharp teeth of the wolf pack made her uneasy. Maybe that bundle was part of her dream too? She put another log on the fire. The warmth began to fill the hut. All was quiet now except for the sounds of the burning logs. She sat close and watched the flames dance over the wood. Left to right, embracing it, penetrating it. Wave after wave the flames danced and the logs were emerged in this magical orange glow. She'd completely forgotten the mysterious bundle. She leaned against a chair, still wrapped in the blanket. Her eyes began to feel heavier and her face was all rosy from the heat. Slowly she drifted off, this time in a more peaceful sleep.

It was still early when she woke. The sun had not yet risen. She realized she'd fallen asleep leaning against the chair and her whole body felt uneasy.

“I'll walk it off,” she thought to herself.

She got dressed and went outside. As she looked over the meadow and the fields, her eye caught the bundle still laying there next to the door. She smiled. Apparently she didn't dream that part. She decided to ignore it and walked towards the overgrown fields. The air was chilly, but she welcomed the refreshment. The grass felt damp. She felt her feet get a bit colder as she walked across the meadow. She reached the small wall that normally kept her animals in their confinement. She quickly jumped over it.

The grass was long, reaching up to her hips as she strolled through it. She put her arms out a bit and let her hands float across the tops. She took a deep breath and smelled all the scents.

“Mmm.”

This felt so good. It really had been too long since she enjoyed being outside, since she enjoyed the smell of wild flowers, since the grass tickled her hands.

Aliss2023
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aliss2023

Her mind wandered. Just a few years ago she would walk these fields almost daily. Together with Anna. Anna... She bit her lip as she remembered her friend. Anna was so full of life. They'd laughed so much the two of them. They seemed inseparable. They'd talked for hours. They'd whispered their secrets to each other. They created secrets. Ava touched her lips as she remembered her first kiss. Not from her belated husband. Not from one of the boys in her small community. She remembered the soft, gentle lips of Anna touching hers. She remembered their tongues touching carefully. Embracing. Melting. She remembered the soft caress on her face when Anna put her long hair behind her ear again. She remembered how she braided her hair and then tickled her with the tip. How she tried to get even by tickling Anna back and ended up rolling through the long grass together until they stopped and kissed passionately.

She took another deep breath and closed her eyes. It was as if she could feel Anna's hands caressing her again. From the side of her neck, over her shoulder, nudging her dress down. Anna had cupped her breasts as she stood there speechless. She'd kissed each of them softly. She'd sucked on her nipples. Ava bit her lip as the memories flooded her. Anna kneeled before her as she'd stood there half naked in the long grass. She'd carefully taken off her dress, leaving her skin uncovered. She remembered feeling the sun warm her shoulders as Anna kissed her legs, gently working her way up. Her tongue finally flicking over her sex. Ava had squealed at discovering this unknown pleasure. She chuckled as she thought of how Anna had shushed her before she continued licking her clit relentlessly. Oh that first orgasm... Her face reddened again thinking back to her realizing this was forbidden. Highly forbidden.

She remembered thinking, “this must be what heaven feels like,” and smirked.

For weeks Ava and Anna had spent roaming the fields and discovering each others bodies, creating new secrets every day. She plucked a straw of grass and let it tickle her nose. She had used a straw of grass once to tickle Anna as well, but not under her nose. Anna lay hidden in the long grass, naked on her back. Ava had sat there kneeling between Anna's legs. She'd let the tip of the grass straw twirl circles over Anna's lips. She'd used her fingers to spread those lips as she kept moving the blade of grass over Anna's slit till she moaned. She could see Anna getting wet and she'd pushed two fingers deep inside her. She'd curved her fingers, pushing them in and out, in and out, in and out. She'd felt Anna's muscles squeeze on her fingers and stopped just in time. The mental image of the shocked look on Anna's face as she ceased fingering her friend made her grin. She had waited till the shock wore off only to thrust in hard and fast again, making Anna scream with pleasure when she finally orgasmed. 

As the weeks had passed, the two young women learned how to pleasure each other. And themselves. The day after Ava's first kiss she'd felt a tingle down below as she saw Anna again. Without speaking a word they left for the field together and, hidden in the long grass, sat opposite each other. Anna had pulled up her dress, revealing her sex as she sat with her legs spread. As she sat in a way the young women were taught not to sit, Anna had touched herself while Ava looked on. She saw how her friend rubbed her clitoris, she saw how she got wet. She heard her moan softly and she watched her convulse as she orgasmed. Ava's eyes spread, her mouth open. She gazed, taking in this new knowledge of pleasure. After she'd had her orgasm Anna lifted Ava's dress, exposing her in the same way and she nodded. Encouraged by the nod, Ava let her hand slip between her legs for the first time. She'd let her fingers roam up and down, drawing the wetness from her slit to her clitoris and sighing as she'd concentrated on rubbing there, feeling her muscles contract, recognizing the feeling Anna gave her when she licked her the day before.

Suddenly Ava became aware of the present again and to her surprise she had lifted her dress and was touching herself. Rubbing herself. She moaned. It had been too long since she pleasured herself. It had been a lifetime ago. She bit her lip as she decided it was time to enjoy life again and a few seconds later the orgasm swept through her. She dropped her dress and licked her finger clean.

“I wonder what Anna would think of this Sir Edgar,” she wondered.

She shook her head as she thought back to the previous day. Ava walked back to her hut and saw the sun had risen, feeling the soft glow on her flustered cheeks. She smiled. She was still smiling as she reached home and laid her eyes on the mysterious bundle. She picked it up and took it inside. As she opened it, she found a dress inside.

“Who gave me this dress?” she murmured, but in the back of her head she knew the only likely candidate was this unknown Sir Edgar.

Published 
Written by GigiLovesIt
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments